Red Al

Body in Manchester head in Madrid NQAT

And that has not just been today

Unread 26-04-2015, 07:52 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

He's off. Nqat.

Unread 26-04-2015, 07:54 PM
Doctor Hver

He was even worse than I had imaged based on comments now i have watched the match or replay. :shakehead: Madrid can have him.

Unread 26-04-2015, 08:04 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
When this @#%&! is the one ally you have in a thread it's time to log the £#%&! out.

Unread 26-04-2015, 08:10 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
The only way his head would go is if we told him we aint selling him and he'll have to see his contract out......which we wont of done.

He was just doing what he does in quite a few games a season....playing poor.
Go on scar list all those poor games...

Unread 26-04-2015, 08:42 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
He should renew but go next year. That way real would have to match is new currant wage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
No wonder he wants to £#%&! off if that's how we're paying him.
Lovely

Unread 26-04-2015, 11:09 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Isn't Fred great when we lose a game
definitely!

Unread 26-04-2015, 11:21 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter McGavin
Go on scar list all those poor games...
No more than any other keeper. My point was he has these days every year. LFC city and whu at home come to mind...

Unread 27-04-2015, 12:26 AM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
No more than any other keeper. My point was he has these days every year. LFC city and whu at home come to mind...
He's been massive orrated ever since we signed him. I know it my opion on him are not popular amongst United fans but truth hurts.

Unread 27-04-2015, 02:59 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver
He's been massive orrated ever since we signed him. I know it my opion on him are not popular amongst United fans but truth hurts.
Bit harsh that.

TBF, there are goals where you think, "Oh £#%&!ing hell Dave come on!!!"
But, on the flip side, he's dug us out of serious holes and I dread to think what would have happened in some games without him

Unread 27-04-2015, 08:15 AM
PeakyBlinder

Now it's obvious DDG is off (as I said all along), he is now 'shit' and 'overrated'.

You couldn't make it up.

Embarrassing.

Unread 27-04-2015, 08:57 AM
Jethro

Well done you

Unread 27-04-2015, 10:22 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
So over rated that he's been voted best keeper in the country at the PFA awards? Thank goodness you're not a scout or you'd be finding us the next Paddy £#%&!ing Roche.

Unread 27-04-2015, 11:04 AM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
So over rated that he's been voted best keeper in the country at the PFA awards? Thank goodness you're not a scout or you'd be finding us the next Paddy £#%&!ing Roche.
individual adwards in team sport have no credibility, they are similar to academy awards and we know how much oscar suck. :shakehead:

Unread 27-04-2015, 11:12 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
individual adwards in team sport have no credibility, they are similar to academy awards and we know how much oscar suck. :shakehead:
Or don't suit your agenda?

All those other players saying he's the best keeper yet you don't. They're crazy, all of them.

Unread 27-04-2015, 12:22 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:

Post of the year right there

Unread 27-04-2015, 12:23 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Where's this thunder @#%&! sprung up from?

Unread 27-04-2015, 12:24 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Where's this thunder @#%&! sprung up from?
Don't let him devalue your pots and motm awards draggers

Unread 27-04-2015, 12:29 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Don't let him devalue your pots and motm awards draggers
Definitely not.

Unread 27-04-2015, 12:34 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
definitely!

delighted for you, pal. i know how hard our recent good form has hit your forum experience.
Closed Thread