United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 16-09-2023, 05:01 PM
Tuco

Awful performance, same old names letting us down again.

Unread 16-09-2023, 05:02 PM
Dr Stranger

We had better hope Amrabat is Keane reincarnate because that was alarmingly comfortable.

Worst part is, it’s not really a surprise. Brighton are better than us.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
You said we had a decent transfer window a few weeks ago
I was trying to be optimistic…you know support my club. Did I say some mean things against your beloved glazers for a second?

Finport Red

We would do better with rashford to negotiate contracts that keep him in the final year of his current deal. Only time he ever plays well.

Unread 16-09-2023, 05:03 PM
Dr Stranger

That has ruined this week’s statements.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
We had better hope Amrabat is Keane reincarnate because that was alarmingly comfortable.

Worst part is, it’s not really a surprise. Brighton are better than us.
Don’t be silly. It’s only June. We will sign players really late on, so they need a few weeks of the actual season to get up to speed. If we are are feeling extra @#%&!ish? We sign two on injuries like hojlund and Amrabat

Mr_Ed

Just checked in after driving my boy to Nottingham… oh dear

Lodestar

No manager can or will succeed under this ownership post-Fergie. The culture at the top is rotten and it conspires against success at the club.

These @#%&!s can't even be bothered to tell us they aren't selling.

Unread 16-09-2023, 05:04 PM
Dasilvatwins

Can expect a standard weak champions league performance , finish outside top 4 and the manager wrongly sacked around Jan -Feb

Unread 16-09-2023, 05:05 PM
signed dc

Fair play to the Brighton manager David Gest

Unread 16-09-2023, 05:05 PM
My Name is Heath

Still lads - it’s not all doom and gloom around us.

Got Russell Brnaad hosing the Christmas Party this year. A welcome distraction from all the negative press surrounding us.

Unread 16-09-2023, 05:06 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
No manager can or will succeed under this ownership post-Fergie. The culture at the top is rotten and it conspires against success at the club.

These @#%&!s can't even be bothered to tell us they aren't selling.
It sets the tone. The likes of Sancho coming out in public undermining the manager . Two signings in the summer arrive injured

Obviously you do the business as late as possible …it’s only June lads.

So sad to see. I just hope ETH get the backing and support of the players because if these £#%&!ers down tools and hang him out to dry there is no hope

Unread 16-09-2023, 05:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Brighton are destroying this team. Spurs and Arsenal destroyed this team. Even Nottingham Forest ripped into us
Arsenal didn't destroy us though, did they - even some pundits who love to deride us admitted it could have gone either way.

The point is that we have a bunch of players who don't react to adversity very well and far too easily feel sorry for themselves.

Even today, there was the ball going out but not given incident. It would be nice if we could catch a break occasionally.

armchair

Well worth starting The Scottish Player for that one interception. Absolute class.

Sparky***

As a club and as a team - brighton are everything this lot aren't.

Organised, classy on the ball, hard working and total belief in what they're doing. Fair play to them, they've absolutely shit on United today without getting out of 3rd gear at any stage.

United meanwhile continue to be a £#%&!ing disorganised mess. So many players out there playing for themselves. No more so today than Rashford and Casemiro. The pair of them were shocking. I think we saw what little was left for Casemiro to give last season, he looks utterly spent and what you usually get from Madrid cast offs.

Rashford? Well what else is there to say. No appreciation for his team mates, no hint of playing for the team, one priority for him and that's all he's interested in. Get ball and shoot. Doesn't bother to press, doesn't bother to track back. Absolutely bought into his own hype.

As for the rest, i don't know what to say any more, The absolute ease with which teams just walk into our 18 yard box to score goals is as £#%&!ing astounding as it is disgraceful. Nobody wants to do the dirty work, nobody wants to graft when they don't have the ball. Conceded 10 goals in 5 games. How do you even begin to £#%&!ing fix this?

Unread 16-09-2023, 05:09 PM
atticusgrinch

If The Scottish Player and Rashford start the next game i'll be worried.

Tuco

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Well worth starting The Scottish Player for that one interception. Absolute class.
What other top team would start him in the team?
utter dogshite

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Arsenal didn't destroy us though, did they - even some pundits who love to deride us admitted it could have gone either way.

The point is that we have a bunch of players who don't react to adversity very well and far too easily feel sorry for themselves.

Even today, there was the ball going out but not given incident. It would be nice if we could catch a break occasionally.
You make your own luck. The defending has been poor, throughout the whole season, big gaps in the midfield . Shit finishing. The game isn’t played on luck.

6 points after 5 games on -4 GD. The player so my have themsleves to blame that isn’t not catching a break.

Naturally ETH will wrongly get the blame.

Unread 16-09-2023, 05:10 PM
NedKelly

We were so shit I started writing Paul Pogba erotica halfway through.

Unread 16-09-2023, 05:10 PM
windy waffles

Fold the club?