dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
amazing to see him talking so openly about the step down to United

fancy trying to claim ferguson wasn't ignoring the midfield as well

pfftt

Unread 16-07-2015, 11:28 PM
92ToBury

He's a leader and a winner. We've not had many of them on the pitch recently. Great signing that will hopefully instil some confidence across the team.

Unread 16-07-2015, 11:28 PM
atticusgrinch

He wants to walk Eric's path and rejuvenate Man Utd...

Has the new shirt got a collar?

Unread 16-07-2015, 11:32 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Big Tobs in his Utd shirt in 99 as a kid in Bavaria

When it was reported his brother was a United fan, I didn't realise it meant he supported them over Bayern

Unread 16-07-2015, 11:35 PM
75Red

Love him already.
Noticed during the press conference yesterday, when Matteo Darmian was asked a question the young lad was a bit anxious about speaking up. Basti gave him a supportive pat on the back just before he spoke.
I want to see him as captain.

Unread 16-07-2015, 11:37 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Red
Love him already.
Noticed during the press conference yesterday, when Matteo was asked a question the young lad was a bit anxious about speaking up. Basti gave him a supportive pat on the back just before he spoke.
And said something in Italian iirc

Unread 16-07-2015, 11:37 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Red
Love him already.
Noticed during the press conference yesterday, when Matteo was asked a question the young lad was a bit anxious about speaking up. Basti gave him a supportive pat on the back just before he spoke.
I think no matter who wears the armband, he'll be the captain.

Unread 16-07-2015, 11:40 PM
believe

Thumbs up

Love him

Unread 16-07-2015, 11:44 PM
ZiggyStardust

Thumbs up

What a man

Unread 16-07-2015, 11:50 PM
Switching Off

I also endorse him.

Unread 16-07-2015, 11:52 PM
Mr_Ed

Shoe up from the horse

Unread 16-07-2015, 11:57 PM
Denis Irwell

Can't wait to see him and Schneiders in action. It'll make a nice change for mongs like £#%&!ing Shelvey to be put in their place instead of allowing them to boss it.

Sp

Unread 17-07-2015, 12:23 AM
Pop

Would have been nice to see him make a mug out of Slippy.

Unread 17-07-2015, 12:38 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Would have been nice to see him make a mug out of Slippy.
He did that pretty successfully without outside intervention tbf

Unread 17-07-2015, 01:29 AM
thrush

Quote:

pfftt
You generally talk %@#$&!s, but you're absolutely right for constantly targeting that special needs case for inferring United would be step down.

Bayern Munich bigger than Manchester United

Yeah

Unread 17-07-2015, 01:36 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

pfftt
Didn't sign anyone though did he you berk.

Anyway, no room for petteh squabbles on this thread. This is just a homage to the big fella

Unread 17-07-2015, 02:12 AM
Clarkie

Always loved this guy. Love him even more now.

Big Basti plays for us.....£#%&!ing hell, it's just so good to say

Unread 17-07-2015, 07:21 AM
puressence

Posted on here several times over the years ..just what a player one of my favs ever the topred brother was the icing on the cake ... You know something if he was not to play a dozen games he would have cult red status ... You would hope hope the players are battering him for info and insight to how he works he will embrace manchester and become a son of our city im still in a way shocked to think hes actually playing for us that tunnel is starting to again look like players feared and not players mocked at ...

Unread 17-07-2015, 07:45 AM
ziggyman17

Already my favoutite player.. This is the sort of player the club should always have, should be made captain. Would not suprise me to see Big Balls taking the armband off wiggy. This guy just oozes class. A world cup winner, current captain of Germany playing in midfield, compare and contrast to 2 years ago..

Unread 17-07-2015, 08:20 AM
barca99

Watched the press conference last night, he actually plays for United, cant quite believe it to be honest

Not only will he obviously improve us but the lift for the team having a player like him around will be massive
Closed Thread