Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-08-2016, 03:44 PM
puressence

8.4k likes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unread 24-08-2016, 04:08 PM
ScarFace

He is doing exactly what Valdes did.

Happy to not play football on his wages & using twitter to look like a white knight victim.

The fact at his age, he isn't desperate to get out & play

We dont need him, we have four central midfielders to cover all comps.

Unread 24-08-2016, 04:09 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
8.4k likes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unread 24-08-2016, 04:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
hardly. he'd be a very useful player to have around. he certainly isn't lazy. he just wasn't put in a proper midfield by lvg.
I think it was his leisurely approach to recovering from injury which was more of a problem, tbh.

By all accounts other players weren't that impressed, and its not the sort of thing our new manager tends to overlook either.

Unread 24-08-2016, 04:40 PM
ScarFace

I forgot about Carrick. So the pig is 6th choice and he's willing to sit in the reserves. @#%&!.

£#%&! off to Argentina.

Unread 24-08-2016, 05:17 PM
puressence

9.1k likes 53 friend requests. What a glorious day 😂😂😂😂😂

Unread 24-08-2016, 05:18 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I think it was his leisurely approach to recovering from injury which was more of a problem, tbh.

By all accounts other players weren't that impressed, and its not the sort of thing our new manager tends to overlook either.
Yep - had his priorities arse upwards and LVG is as much to blame for allowing it

Unread 24-08-2016, 06:04 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
But he's a snide lazy german @#%&!, so I don't think he deserves too. £#%&! him and his 'nice words' we aren't dumb scousers who lap this utter shite up.... are we?
He's a football god, pal.
The club pays Phil Jones to play football. Enough said

Unread 24-08-2016, 06:04 PM
dunk

Giving him a free..

Unread 24-08-2016, 06:15 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
for sure. he's very big on what other players think. right up to the point where they think he's a @#%&!.

Unread 24-08-2016, 07:00 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
He's a football god, pal.
The club pays Phil Jones to play football. Enough said
WAS pal was. I like to judge players on what I see not what I hear and he's been average at best imo. I don't care what he's done in the game he's never done it for United so %@#$&!s to him. There's no room for sentiment the stick giggs got/gets is testament to that.

I can't really believe there's debate about it, we were all excited about it he's a legend of the game but he's been very bob

Unread 24-08-2016, 07:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
for sure. he's very big on what other players think. right up to the point where they think he's a @#%&!.
I wasn't actually linking the two things.

Unread 24-08-2016, 07:16 PM
saffers

Will fight his way back into the team if he stays beyond the deadline.

German grit.

Unread 24-08-2016, 08:11 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
WAS pal was. I like to judge players on what I see not what I hear and he's been average at best imo. I don't care what he's done in the game he's never done it for United so balls to him. There's no room for sentiment the stick giggs got/gets is testament to that.

I can't really believe there's debate about it, we were all excited about it he's a legend of the game but he's been very bob
'Was' also applies to the @#%&! who's stabbed him in the back, who is still getting picked ahead of clearly better players.

Unread 24-08-2016, 08:15 PM
puressence

10.3k. Global

Unread 24-08-2016, 08:20 PM
Clarkie

Pure will be on the next Asian pre season tour. Box office

Unread 24-08-2016, 08:21 PM
waynes ear's

Unread 24-08-2016, 08:23 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 24-08-2016, 08:26 PM
waynes ear's

He tweeted us, bringing it to our attention. Will unblock him later but non of us give a £#%&! that a load of mongs on facebook like his cry £#%&! post on Bastians page ffs

Unread 24-08-2016, 08:37 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Look on bastians fb 😂😂😂
All I can see is a Mike Edmonson 3k likes reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
He is doing exactly what Valdes did.

Happy to not play football on his wages & using twitter to look like a white knight victim.

The fact at his age, he isn't desperate to get out & play

We dont need him, we have four central midfielders to cover all comps.
Essentially. He can £#%&! off.
Closed Thread