United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-05-2007, 04:53 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
I went on a pub crawl in Darwen, that Fernhusrt is murder for getting served.
The Blackburn YMCA got a bit of stick as well on the way back . As for getting served, you weren’t getting in side its as simple as that and people who were in there weren’t getting out.
There were two vans that ran out of beer, I just got loads and took up position under the things to get out of the rain at the front entrance. When the coppers on the horses tried to split us all up under the main entrance it was brilliant, just added petrol to the flames.

Unread 11-05-2007, 04:53 PM
MUFC

Ronaldo away at Fulham, followed by JOS the following week at the scouse! I got the 'feeling' that we would win it then.

Unread 11-05-2007, 04:54 PM
Barca '91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
Just 1?

Well, in that case I'd have to say Rooney's goal against Everton. Knowing the Chelsea score at the time, I just lost it big time. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face for days.
mine too

Unread 11-05-2007, 04:56 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
The Blackburn YMCA got a bit of stick as well on the way back . As for getting served, you weren’t getting in side its as simple as that and people who were in there weren’t getting out.
There were two vans that ran out of beer, I just got loads and took up position under the things to get out of the rain at the front entrance. When the coppers on the horses tried to split us all up under the main entrance it was brilliant, just added petrol to the flames.
I was with the lads who set the fire extingushers off, on the train back to Manc the other season, it was like an Ibiza foam party, top top day.

Unread 11-05-2007, 04:56 PM
TreeFiddy

Rooney v Milan - It was incredible
Rooney v Everton - The league turned in our favour after it looked like we'd be ahead just on GD
The 0-1, 4-1 turnaround against Blackburn
The league cup 3rd round winner against Crewe in extra time - amazing.

Unread 11-05-2007, 05:00 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
I was with the lads who set the fire extingushers off, on the train back to Manc the other season, it was like an Ibiza foam party, top top day.
If people who have no idea about what goes on acutely knew they would be gob smacked, they might think I was some sort of hooligan as well. Its such a laugh though, it’s a day out, night out, piss up, travel, food, all in one. It makes me laugh when people think you just get on a coach watch the game and come home. It take me ages to get over a game.

Unread 11-05-2007, 05:00 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Newcastle Town Away for me

Unread 11-05-2007, 05:45 PM
LH_88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity

I was gutted I missed that one

Unread 11-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Whiteside

Quote:
Originally Posted by LH_88
Definitely JOS at Anfield.

I don't think I've ever come closer to dying after that goon.

Hugging a scouse steward without even realising it. He didn't look impressed
£#%&!ing mint mate

Unread 11-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
one of my favourite goals his season.... and one of the most important

[YOUTUBE]FjYCe4Lyb4Q[/YOUTUBE]

Well timed run, great finish.

Love it.

Unread 11-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity

Unread 11-05-2007, 05:57 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
If people who have no idea about what goes on acutely knew they would be gob smacked, they might think I was some sort of hooligan as well. Its such a laugh though, it’s a day out, night out, piss up, travel, food, all in one. It makes me laugh when people think you just get on a coach watch the game and come home. It take me ages to get over a game.
I've calmed down a lot these days, still have my moments though, but just like to have a beer and a laugh now.

Unread 11-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Rossi the Red

Ronnie's winner against Fulham is a good one! I £#%&!ing went bananas!!

Unread 11-05-2007, 06:05 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
I've calmed down a lot these days, still have my moments though, but just like to have a beer and a laugh now.
Ages doesn’t matter imo, I know one or two older than me who still think they can cut it and I wouldn’t be with out them like they wouldn’t me. Anyone who goes a few games will know there’s been an influx of youth from Manchester lately that’s began to follow united home and away and its defiantly added to are support and it will just get better.
Closed Thread