United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-05-2007, 03:32 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Fergie would say he's exactly what we need as shown by his chasing him for over a year. Now if you don't want him 'cos of the price you have to name cheaper players who are as good at that job as OH. You've named an out and out holding player and 3 attacking midfielders, none of whom are proven.
other way round.

3 balls winners and one attacking midfielder.

makoun , the KK one and fernandes.

Unread 11-05-2007, 03:43 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Fergie would say he's exactly what we need as shown by his chasing him for over a year. Now if you don't want him 'cos of the price you have to name cheaper players who are as good at that job as OH. You've named an out and out holding player and 3 attacking midfielders, none of whom are proven.
As I've already indicated, I disagree that he's exactly what we need. Fergie may think he is, but Fergie also thought Alan Smith for £7m was a good idea; sometimes he gets it wrong.

Also, I also stated I don't think it's a desperate situation, therefore I don't see the need for someone proven at the highest level. I think we need another midfielder, but I don't think they have to be top class. Therefore, I don't see the need to spend such a big fee. After that, it depends on what type of player you want: a ball-winner or more of a footballer. I've already given a couple of suggestions for both, all of which fall into a much more reasonable price-range.
Closed Thread