United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:05 PM
El Calafate

Thumbs up Saha eyes United stay

LOUIS Saha has no intention of quitting Premiership champions Manchester United.

Saha, whose season has been hampered by a thigh injury, made the claim after United were linked with Barcelona forward Samuel Eto'o.

The 28-year-old insisted he had no intention of leaving the club this summer when he told L'Equipe: "I want to stay."

Asked about the Eto'o rumours, Saha said: "I know nothing. I love this club and I don't want to leave.

"If they are saying other good strikers are coming to United I find that good, if that helps us defend our title and win others next year."

nft.

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:06 PM
Barca '91

£#%&!ing shit house.

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:06 PM
armchair

he doesn't feel well enough to leave yet.

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:07 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:09 PM
carlosartorial

C'mon Louis, shit together lad...

http://www.hypnosisdownloads.com/dow...ar-change.html

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:10 PM
The Return of JC

The longer he stays out the side the worse it's gonna get for him.

He must surely see that he's playing (or not playing) his way out of United.

I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt at first, but he came back against Milan and now he's gone again.

I really can't remember anything else like it.

He should be itching to play and it seems like it's quite the opposite.

I don't want him to leave. I really don't. But he's leaving the club with no choice if this continues.

Shut the £#%&! up, you're fine. Full 90 on Sunday and show you want to playe here and be a part of what's going on.

It's up to him.

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Tropical

Default Heh-heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
He's had the five orange pips in the post. There's No Question About That.

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:19 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

If it's mental problems then he's not fine, not matter how much you tell him to snap out of it. He seems like a really shaky individual upstairs and my unsubstantiated theory is that dropping him for larsson wrecked his self confidence.

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:20 PM
rebelcountyred

Thumbs up

i'd be well pleased if louis stayed, not popular opinion on here but i really rate him, we'd end up spending millions on a replacement and then hope that he can handle playing at old trafford. His behaviour hasn't been the best over the last few weeks but we have only heard one side of the argument, who knows what has gone on between himself and fergie behind the scenes?

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:21 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
If it's mental problems then he's not fine, not matter how much you tell him to snap out of it.
Then he needs to leave. You need mental attributes as well technical, as we know.

But him saying he doesn't want to leaves implies that he's prepared to fight.
He's talking tough, but I don't see much of a fighting attitude.

It'd be such a shame because he was one of our best players in the first half of the season.

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:23 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Then he needs to leave. You need mental attributes as well technical, as we know.

Can't argue with that.

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:24 PM
El Calafate

i like Saha as a player, he has a lot of qualities. but it's not up to him if he stays, is it? nft.

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:24 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
i'd be well pleased if louis stayed, not popular opinion on here but i really rate him, we'd end up spending millions on a replacement and then hope that he can handle playing at old trafford. His behaviour hasn't been the best over the last few weeks but we have only heard one side of the argument, who knows what has gone on between himself and fergie behind the scenes?
A very good point and I concur. I just worry that the history books are pointing towards an exit.
I would be more optimistic if Fergie spoke positively about him regarding his fitness. Words of support etc, but he doesn't. He doesn't like to be drawn on the issue and this indicates that it's a bit of a sore subject.

Ofcourse this is just speculation, but there's no way that prolonging this is going to help matters.

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:25 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
If it's mental problems then he's not fine, not matter how much you tell him to snap out of it. He seems like a really shaky individual upstairs and my unsubstantiated theory is that dropping him for larsson wrecked his self confidence.
Being the compassionate type that i ma when it comes to mardy strikers I agree with that. Saha was probably under the impression that Larsson would be there to take some of the pressure off him, play in the lesser games to keep him fresh.

However, Arsenal, Liverpool away, both legs of the Lille game, Saha was fit, on the bench while Larsson laboured up front doing next to nothing.

For me the Celtic game has a lot to do with it, his team mates(Neville) doubting his nerve, and then Larsson comes in and it looks like Fergie does not trust him.

We would have a better chance in the cup final with Saha fit.

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:25 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
i like Saha as a player, he has a lot of qualities. but it's not up to him if he stays, is it? nft.
you're right nft

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Skag Trendy

Saha is shit,never wanted him to sign for United and will be glad to see the back of the absolute fanny.

He is coming out with all this shit now so the fans lap it up.

Fergie bin the @#%&! now.

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Sparky***

Liability.

He's like a copper - never around when you £#%&!ing need him.

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:29 PM
TheNew

Shit house, mardy french @#%&! can £#%&! off.

I'm not surprised he wants to stay, he's picking up a massive wad for doing £#%&! all.

Good player (though not great), who fits well into our style of play, but there are no place for cowards like him at Old Trafford. You need a big pair of balls to play at for United and Louis got a tiddling little pair.

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Rhodzy

Hes out of the cup final

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

£#%&! off Louis.
Closed Thread