Originally Posted by 1MUFC
That’s because hed just come back from a bloody broken leg ffs
and Milan

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:20 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk_football
and Milan
Look, your ones were toss anyway, none of them even speak English for a start. Fletcher had Rossi in his back pocket when we played Roma, tevez has had a shocking season, and the other @#%&! is a complete gamble in a position we don’t need.

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:21 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk_football
and Milan
He played well in the first leg and was poor along with his entire team in the 2nd. You're gonna have to get used to him btw, 'cos he's the only definite signing we're gonna make. It'll be the first one so you'll likely have 10 weeks for wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:23 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Out

Snooty
The Polish Sausage
Alien Head man
Balsaboy

In

The Munich Marathon Man
The Beast Of Barca
Malinga the Slinger

(Ok maybe not the last one)

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:24 PM
violater

Quote:
Look, your ones were toss anyway, none of them even speak English for a start. Fletcher had Rossi in his back pocket when we played Roma, tevez has had a shocking season, .
are you racist?

our best player couldnt speak english when he joined...
chelsea best two players can barely speak english..

paul dickov, joey barton and kevin nolan can speak english shall we sign them?

Quote:
and the other @#%&! is a complete gamble in a position we don’t need
mascreano is a gamble in midfield despite already proving himself a good player in the position we need a player in...

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:26 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
are you racist?

Actually he is, BNP boy.

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:28 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Actually he is, BNP boy.
oh is he the racist one that was on ri...

that would make perfect sense into why he keeps stressing the fact players speak english...

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:29 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
are you racist?

our best player couldnt speak english when he joined...
chelsea best two players can barely speak english..

paul dickov, joey barton and kevin nolan can speak english shall we sign them?

mascreano is a gamble in midfield despite already proving himself a good player in the position we need a player in...
In regard to the first point, it is crucial we get a English speaking player in the centre of midfield that is going to put a foot in, Hargreaves is that person.
In regard to youre second quote that wasn’t even directed at you so you have completely got it wrong, nani would be a gamble which my point was about. And just making a ponit about your reply to it anyway Mascreano is a complete gamble as well because he’s proved £#%&! all in England.

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:30 PM
armchair

viduka on a free

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:31 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
viduka on a free
Not sure if we could afford to feed him.

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:31 PM
violater

but armchair, can he speak english?

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:32 PM
1MUFC

antonin jablonsky go away you annoying little @#%&!, I have put you on ignore why haven’t you done like wise ? “because I feel like I need to chain myself to parliament about ghastly people like you” £#%&! off you little #@&%!.

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:33 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
antonin jablonsky go away you annoying little @#%&!, I have put you on ignore why haven’t you done like wise ? “because I feel like I need to chain myself to parliament about ghastly people like you” £#%&! off you little #@&%!.
HA, HA, HA, you poor oppressed little racist you.

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:34 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
but armchair, can he speak english?
This has been turned into something its not. A centre midfielder from some far off land would not have the same influence as hargreaves, its as simple as that, if you think I am racist I could not give a flying £#%&!.

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:35 PM
violater

Quote:
In regard to the first point, it is crucial we get a English speaking player in the centre of midfield that is going to put a foot in, Hargreaves is that person.
why is that?

how good was gatusso's english when he nullified our midfield?
how good is essiens english?

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:35 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
This has been turned into something its not. A centre midfielder from some far off land would not have the same influence as hargreaves, its as simple as that, if you think I am racist I could not give a flying £#%&!.
You are a racist BNP boy.

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:37 PM
violater

Quote:
some far off land?

esseien was born nearer to ot than hargreaves and played more games on english soil so where is your logic.......
your going on the colour of his passport arent you?

you racist @#%&!.

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:40 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
why is that?

Better than his Maths

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:43 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
why is that?

gatusso is playing in an Ac Milan side that is dominated by fellow Italians, playing in a different league and has a Scottish wife so I should image his English is slightly better than mascreanos anyway.

essien played in France for a number of years and vast majority of players are either African or speak French. I am not saying language is the be all and end all but it’s an obstacle never the less and it is crucial in are case we have an English speaking centre midfielder of hargreaves type.

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:44 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I am not saying language is the be all and end all .
Of course not, what's really important is that they have pure Aryan blood flowing through their veins eh Herr Goebbels.
Closed Thread