United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:48 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
He's a slightly better Darren Huckerby. Journeyman pro who has found his level.
Yup, this thread is odd asI think Defoe and Keane are both complete gash.

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:50 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
He's a slightly better Darren Huckerby. Journeyman pro who has found his level.
Can not agree, he is one of the best deep lying strikers in the league. Excellent touch, good finisher, real composed player. With more application and ambition he would be playing for one of the major European clubs.

Huckerby was quick and skillful, but was brain dead. Keane has the ability and football intelligence, just does not seem to want it enough to really exploit his talent.

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:53 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Can not agree, he is one of the best deep lying strikers in the league. Excellent touch, good finisher, real composed player. With more application and ambition he would be playing for one of the major European clubs.

Huckerby was quick and skillful, but was brain dead. Keane has the ability and football intelligence, just does not seem to want it enough to really exploit his talent.
I agree.

Some of Keane's balls are top class. And he is a very clever finisher.

Unread 11-05-2007, 12:54 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Can not agree also. Spurs fan I know would piss himself if he read that. Lids fan I know never rated him either.

Unread 11-05-2007, 01:02 PM
DinGbAt

Spurs had a very slow start with all the new signings bedding in and losing Carrick. They have also missed King a lot. Without those 2 factors they could really have challenged Liverpool and Arsenal. Doubt they'll be top 4 next year though.

Unread 11-05-2007, 09:14 PM
jem

Default keane

is a @#%&!.

how many goals has he scored against united?

Unread 11-05-2007, 10:10 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
is a @#%&!.

how many goals has he scored against united?
is that how you measure a player?

shaun goater must be £#%&!ing mint then

Unread 11-05-2007, 10:48 PM
TheNew

Robbie Keane is awful. Whoever said 'composed' must be watching a completely different player to me, because every time I've seen him he has been the sort of striker that snatches at chances.
Closed Thread