United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-05-2007, 10:27 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Isn't he only on loan?

I had a feeling that he was as I don't remember any kind of fee ever being mentioned
yeah a special above-the-law loan. £#%&!ing disgrace them getting away with that.

Unread 11-05-2007, 10:31 AM
red red robbo

Speaking of dodgy dealings, according to the news on RI (which is currently posted on the forum due to a technical fault) Scudamore was aware of the "gentleman's agreement" not to play Howard against us. No wonder they wrapped up their investigation so £#%&!ing quickly

Unread 11-05-2007, 10:35 AM
armchair

Quote:
Speaking of dodgy dealings, according to the news on RI (which is currently posted on the forum due to a technical fault) Scudamore was aware of the "gentleman's agreement" not to play Howard against us. No wonder they wrapped up their investigation so £#%&!ing quickly
of course he was. That story was a poor attempt by a bitter fatso to smear United when they'd done nothing wrong.

No-one seems to be investigating the mas one though.

Imagine if United had got him?!

Unread 11-05-2007, 10:40 AM
red red robbo

Just spoke to a dipper at work (yes I know but he's a OOT southerner like me) and he reckons it was an "undisclosed" fee that was paid to West Ham.

It doesn't get any less wiffy.

Unread 11-05-2007, 10:45 AM
n48

Quote:
Isn't he only on loan?

I had a feeling that he was as I don't remember any kind of fee ever being mentioned
He's on loan which goes against the UEFA ruling that you can't play for three clubs in one season or something like that. But it's the dippers so it's alright. Watch him score the winner in the final.

Unread 11-05-2007, 10:50 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
He's on loan which goes against the UEFA ruling that you can't play for three clubs in one season or something like that. But it's the dippers so it's alright. Watch him score the winner in the final.
No he's not on loan. Undisclosed fee, which means no one can be sure where it went

And I think it's a FIFA ruling that prevents a player playing for three clubs in a season.

I hope he misses the last penalty in the shoot out

Unread 11-05-2007, 06:25 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Media Sports Investment allegedly offering him to five different clubs for £31m. (Daily Express)
is that an aggregate?

Unread 11-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I don't know if it's already been posted but Fergie has said today that he was offered both players. He commented that Tevez is doing good things and takes a good freekick but it didn't sound like he was that pushed. I'd say he took one look at that offer and went back to sleep.
Closed Thread