United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-05-2007, 09:15 AM
antonin jablonsky

Exclamation Tevez available for £31 million!!!!!

According to the Express. 31 £#%&!ing million!!!

Unread 11-05-2007, 09:15 AM
dakpul

bargain

Unread 11-05-2007, 09:20 AM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up

We can easily afford that with our £50M war chest™ and still have the cash for moose boy.

The glory days are back, back, BACK!!!

Unread 11-05-2007, 09:22 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
We can easily afford that with our £50M war chest™ and still have the cash for moose boy.

The glory days are back, back, BACK!!!
Ah but how do we sign Nani for £18 million then?

Unread 11-05-2007, 09:23 AM
dakpul

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
31+18 = 49.

£1m left for agent fees i imagine.

Unread 11-05-2007, 09:27 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakpul
31+18 = 49.

£1m left for agent fees i imagine.
We've already spent £18 million on Hargreaves. 31+18+18=Warchest +17

Unread 11-05-2007, 09:28 AM
dakpul

Quote:
We've already spent £18 million on Hargreaves. 31+18+18=Warchest +17
i have a feeling fergie will forget about hargreaves and play fletcher more now hes proven what he can do.

Unread 11-05-2007, 09:29 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Put your faith in our glorious owners. What are you, a traitor or something?

SAF/Gill: "The Glazers have always been very supportive if the right player becomes available"

Unread 11-05-2007, 09:31 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
i have a feeling fergie will forget about hargreaves and play fletcher more now hes proven what he can do.
Yes and we'll not be signing a winger either 'cos of Soul Glos brilliance.

Unread 11-05-2007, 09:32 AM
dakpul

Quote:
Yes and we'll not be signing a winger either 'cos of Soul Glos brilliance.
come on antonin, fletcher has probably our best player the last month or so. if he can keep it up theres no need for owen?

Unread 11-05-2007, 09:38 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
come on antonin, fletcher has probably our best player the last month or so. if he can keep it up theres no need for owen?
He's done a decent job but calling him our best player is nonsense. He is good enough to be a squad player at the club and can come in and do a job. He is not good enough to be a regular first teamer in central midfield as he cannot play more than once a week, isn't strong enough, isn't good enough in the tackle, is too slow and is horribly erratic in his passing. You are deluding yourself if you think otherwise and Fergie will prove me right by signing Hargtreaves. Good luck to Fletcher though, in my eyes he's gone from being a joke to a squad player with 3 or 4 good performances this last few weeks, hopefully he'll keep it up next year when given the opportunity.

Unread 11-05-2007, 09:41 AM
dakpul

Quote:
He's done a decent job but calling him our best player is nonsense. He is good enough to be a squad player at the club and can come in and do a job. He is not good enough to be a regular first teamer in central midfield as he cannot play more than once a week, isn't strong enough, isn't good enough in the tackle, is too slow and is horribly erratic in his passing. You are deluding yourself if you think otherwise and Fergie will prove me right by signing Hargtreaves. Good luck to Fletcher though, in my eyes he's gone from being a joke to a squad player with 3 or 4 good performances this last few weeks, hopefully he'll keep it up next year when given the opportunity.
i suppose opinions are like arseholes, everyones got one.

Unread 11-05-2007, 09:43 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
i suppose opinions are like arseholes, everyones got one.
Yup and we'll find out whose is closer to Fergies when the Hargreaves transfer goes through.

Unread 11-05-2007, 10:28 AM
Cantona's collar

Have faith people, Joel said a couple of years ago that money is available and David Gill has repeated it enough times so it must be true.

We should be thankfull, we never had a "transfer warchest" under Edwards/PLC rule.

Unread 11-05-2007, 10:56 AM
red red robbo

The only way Tevez is going to be on the market for that much is if MSI are involved. If MSI are still involved then West Ham should be thrown out of the FA

Unread 11-05-2007, 10:58 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
The only way Tevez is going to be on the market for that much is if MSI are involved. If MSI are still involved then West Ham should be thrown out of the FA
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...rs/6645469.stm

Carlos Tevez has told his West Ham team-mates he will quit the club at the end of the season - with AC Milan and Sevilla leading the chase. (The Sun)

Though it is still unclear who owns Tevez - with Media Sports Investment allegedly offering him to five different clubs for £31m. (Daily Express)

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:02 AM
red red robbo

There is still something distinctly unsavoury about all this

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:19 AM
n48

Was an article in one of the landan free papers this week about Tevez meeting up with the Utd squad for a night out after the chelski game.

MOTWYW

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:23 AM
armchair

how much was mascherano?

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:25 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
how much was mascherano?
Isn't he only on loan?

I had a feeling that he was as I don't remember any kind of fee ever being mentioned
Closed Thread