United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-01-2018, 06:39 PM
sa7

“Fraud”

£#%&!ing Scouse @#%&!. The only fraud in this story is the fat headed @#%&! who has signed for Chelsea.

Unread 10-01-2018, 09:36 PM
20 times

Where will he fit in at Chelsea? Assuming that they continue to play 3-4-3, he’ll play on the wing and be shit. He’ll be at West Ham/Stoke or some other shit @#%&!s in 2 years.

Unread 10-01-2018, 10:57 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Where will he fit in at Chelsea? Assuming that they continue to play 3-4-3, he’ll play on the wing and be shit. He’ll be at West Ham/Stoke or some other shit @#%&!s in 2 years.
There is space opening up next to Kante. Fabregas slowing down. Very different type of player though

Unread 10-01-2018, 11:08 PM
Arnold Muhren

He'll do well to be a bit part player at Chelsea. He's a mid table jobber at best. Will be the top earner at Crystal Palace in 2 years time.

Unread 11-01-2018, 12:06 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
He'll do well to be a bit part player at Chelsea. He's a mid table jobber at best. Will be the top earner at Crystal Palace in 2 years time.
This. The hype was all down to him being massive for his age and a bit ball greedy. He wouldn't even get many games for us.

Unread 11-01-2018, 12:16 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
This. The hype was all down to him being massive for his age and a bit ball greedy. He wouldn't even get many games for us.
I think he does have plenty of natural talent. When I first watched him the ability to beat players and run with the ball at speed stood out more than his physicality. He just seems, like so many English youngsters, to be quite clueless about how to put it all together. Practically zero understanding of the game.

Unread 11-01-2018, 12:29 AM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I think he does have plenty of natural talent. When I first watched him the ability to beat players and run with the ball at speed stood out more than his physicality. He just seems, like so many English youngsters, to be quite clueless about how to put it all together. Practically zero understanding of the game.
can't remember where i heard it, but i seem to recall one of his former coaches saying something to the effect that he was by far the thickest player he had ever encountered in his entire career. that must be quite something in this country.

Unread 11-01-2018, 01:48 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I think that could be said of anybody playing Premier League. Putting it together is absolutely everything. Barkleys and absolute give it away and shoot on site merchant.

Unread 11-01-2018, 07:45 AM
Child of Darkness

Worst hamstring injury I've ever heard of - 20" scar on the back of his leg . q

I'd have waited till June to see if he could still run personally .

Unread 11-01-2018, 07:52 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
can't remember where i heard it, but i seem to recall one of his former coaches saying something to the effect that he was by far the thickest player he had ever encountered in his entire career. that must be quite something in this country.
Especially for a coach based in Merseyside

Unread 11-01-2018, 11:24 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff

That was a coach down south talking about Luke Shaw.

Unread 12-01-2018, 03:42 PM
Ethers

Looks like we might have missed out big time here tbf

Unread 12-01-2018, 11:51 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Looks like we might have missed out big time here tbf

https://twitter.com/rbarkley20/statu...34032949612544
one of the worst clips I’ve ever seen featuring a professional footballer.

Unread 13-01-2018, 12:13 AM
£#%&! KFC

Should have signed Gnarls Barkley tbf

Unread 13-01-2018, 12:17 AM
armchair

dose two things he did in training dough

Unread 13-01-2018, 12:22 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
dose two things he did in training dough
He wishes he was