United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-05-2009, 01:55 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
Every single person seems to be kicking off in here when they get to the window. Good job they've got the glass-one lad would have been over the counter if he could! Bitch was having none of it.

Not looking good for me.

Just got back, I'm half tempted to blow the £#%&!ing place up.

Bunch of £#%&!ing £#%&!ers.

What are you after mate?

Unread 20-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Yep CES are making their wedge. Although my Grandad looks scarier than him!!

Did you get anywhere with your rant mate? I'm going for calm approach followed by full on rucking rant if and when required!!

Rafa style with facts!
monday morning they wouldnt give me my brothers ticket because i didnt have his passport, the website didnt say that at first they only put it up after weekend so i didnt know. she then lied to me they had emailed people and i was just shouting calling her a liar and the place pathetic etc

Unread 20-05-2009, 01:58 PM
toseeunited

My old man planned his holiday between arsenal and potential euro cup final. So he's in Greece now with his passport. Not back til Tuesday night and straight off to Rome.

So I have a pic of his passport, his ST, his driving license, and a signed letter off him. He is also on the phone if needed.

All bases covered I am £#%&!ing up for this!!

How did u get on?

Unread 20-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Sloane

Quote:
My old man planned his holiday between arsenal and potential euro cup final. So he's in Greece now with his passport. Not back til Tuesday night and straight off to Rome.

So I have a pic of his passport, his ST, his driving license, and a signed letter off him. He is also on the phone if needed.

How did u get on?
all i can say is good luck you dont get a jobsworth. im having to go back tonight with my bros passport to get it

Unread 20-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

How did u get on?

Wasted trip for me.

You should be fine though.

Do you have one credit?

Unread 20-05-2009, 02:01 PM
wiganste

Quote:

How did u get on?
You ought to be ok with that lot. I saw a young lad this morning, working at window 7. He was sound. Asked no questions, got the tickets pronto.

Unread 20-05-2009, 02:04 PM
toseeunited

Carrick-I've got my tickets mate 4 credits.

Ste-fingers crossed cheers. You got yours then yeah?

Unread 20-05-2009, 02:06 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
You ought to be ok with that lot. I saw a young lad this morning, working at window 7. He was sound. Asked no questions, got the tickets pronto.

You're 6 foot 5 though, I reckon if you asked him for 40 tickets he's say yes

Unread 20-05-2009, 02:06 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
I did wonder why he was stood in a puddle of piss

Unread 20-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Part 36 Offer

There was a man in his 40's crying outside the office this morning, he reckoned he applied for Arsenal but it wasn't showing on the system

Unread 20-05-2009, 02:57 PM
sullers

Quote:
There was a man in his 40's crying outside the office this morning, he reckoned he applied for Arsenal but it wasn't showing on the system
Hope Ste's ok.

Unread 20-05-2009, 03:07 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullers
Hope Ste's ok.
I was devastated

Unread 20-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullers
Hope Ste's ok.

I meant his age not his weight

Unread 20-05-2009, 03:11 PM
Smeggs

Quote:
i'm sure i saw you (Wiganste that is) teasing the little potman at the drayon park by holding the plastic glass up too high for him..

Unread 20-05-2009, 03:52 PM
toseeunited

Thumbs up

Good news boys!!

Despite not having my old man's passport the fit-as-£#%&! blonde bird at the window right in front of the queue let me collect my 2 tickets.

She said I was lucky as most were being turned away.

No link by the way, but if anyone goes in you'll know who I mean. Shoulder length blonde hair. We have to get a link.

Unread 20-05-2009, 06:55 PM
Sloane

just to piss some of you off, was just in the ticket office getting my brothers ticket and there was a grown man collecting in a real madrid shirt

Unread 20-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
just to piss some of you off, was just in the ticket office getting my brothers ticket and there was a grown man collecting in a real madrid shirt
Tevez?

Unread 20-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Tevez?

Unread 20-05-2009, 07:00 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Tevez?
no he wears spurs shirts apparently

Unread 20-05-2009, 07:22 PM
Bunker Buster

The most ridiculous situation i have EVER heard of.

I went for the Two tickets in my brothers name.....Thought i would tell the truth..

He is in Holland Working and has been for near on a year.

"You have 3 Credits Mr *******, yes we have your tickets here."

"Oh Where is ***** *****"

"holland working Can i pick them up for him, Ive been all over europe this season and booked the trip already, he would like me to pick them up as he isnt back in the UK till we fly Tuesday"

"I'm afraid we cant do that. Its the name on the Season ticket and Passport ID..."

This was first thing this Morning around 8.30am.

I'm his @#%&!ing Brother you Nobber.....LOOK AT the PASSPORT/ADDRESS ETC ETC..

£#%&!ing shit hole of a £#%&!ing club, slowly weaning it to MUtravel only and @#%&!s from Kent lapping up tickets to the ice skating over xmas and Clapping to the Calypso.

touts picking up blocks of Twentys....

£#%&!ing raging.

Managed to sort myself out in the but for over the odds. Had to bite the bullet....i need to be in the ground for this...I'm both angry and £#%&!ing raging

still after a few for mates that couldnt get sorted either. travel Docs not adding up. Miss spelt Season tickets...Etc etc.

Credits and euro aways mean shit to the club when the name doesnt match the £#%&!ing card.

I really cant believe its run like this.........would you like to re-new next season...

?????????????????

But then The places are snapped up in an instant by the Toe the line Reds.

Sorry for the rant.
Closed Thread