United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-04-2009, 08:47 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
I am gonna see what I can do one of these days. Got a high def webcam last christmas, but its been playing havoc with my PC (just freezes everytime I run it). Its normally stable from my laptop but I can't use the lappy for anything else. Anyway, I'll look into sites that I can stream onto (or else set up a skype account for Fredsters only during games).
You might need a higher Spec PC, but you could well elevate yourself to hitherto unseen levels of Legend-dom.

Unread 23-04-2009, 09:06 AM
wiganste

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
giggs, anderson, rooney, fletcher all excellent last night.
Fletcher was brilliant. Anyone that says he doesn't deserve a place in our team is obviously blinkered. The most improved player at Old Trafford bar none. His work rate, tackling, passing was all top drawer last night.

Anderson was also excellent - same as Fletcher really although (understandably) he got a little sloppy in the 2nd half. Best game for him in a United shirt, imo.

Unread 23-04-2009, 09:11 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You might need a higher Spec PC, but you could well elevate yourself to hitherto unseen levels of Legend-dom.
got a shit hot video card and upgraded the memory on my main PC but still the webcam keeps crashing. should be ok on the laptop, will definitely give it a go and hope the upload speeds are stable with the wifi...they normally are pretty good when I have web cam chats with my homey.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Fletcher was brilliant. Anyone that says he doesn't deserve a place in our team is obviously blinkered. The most improved player at Old Trafford bar none. His work rate, tackling, passing was all top drawer last night.

Anderson was also excellent - same as Fletcher really although (understandably) he got a little sloppy in the 2nd half. Best game for him in a United shirt, imo.
Liverpool away last season, for me, but a close second.

Unread 23-04-2009, 09:11 AM
Wafty Crank

Quote:

I was thinking along those lines last night during the game, are there any awards for most improved player? He has been consistently excellent in pretty much every game he's played this year, and I'm pretty certain he'll start against Arsenal. Proper big game player, superb temperament.

Unread 23-04-2009, 10:14 AM
Smeggs

Quote:

Been excellent all season. I lead my personal crusade for Fletch from WT2 and alas last night i wasn't there to cheer the skinny scotsman on. His contribution to the opener was excellent, won two tackles and chased like a madman before the ball eventually got to Anderson. Be nice if he'd stuck that chance away after some classy football as well.. Anderson just looks sharper and fitter, form is building niceley for a massive game v fabregas.

Unread 23-04-2009, 10:17 AM
Zorg

Giggs was magnificent, but if he had put his chances away it'd have been 3-0 at half-time and there'd be none of this 'they're grinding out results' bullshit in the media. Not that it matters, in fact I'm sure Ferie uses it to show the players how desperate everyone is for the vermin to win it.

Unread 23-04-2009, 10:28 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
Been excellent all season. I lead my personal crusade for Fletch from WT2 and alas last night i wasn't there to cheer the skinny scotsman on. His contribution to the opener was excellent, won two tackles and chased like a madman before the ball eventually got to Anderson. Be nice if he'd stuck that chance away after some classy football as well.. Anderson just looks sharper and fitter, form is building niceley for a massive game v fabregas.
indeed - and a beast of a ball from Anderson to Giggs

Unread 23-04-2009, 10:37 AM
Part 36 Offer

Have backed Fletch from day one.

Finally you berks catch on.

Bang on, again.
Closed Thread