Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Just LOL'd out loud at that. He looks a bit like OddJob

Unread 10-04-2012, 11:47 PM
Sloppy

Unread 10-04-2012, 11:53 PM
elhombre

driving tonight, i had 5live on...

blackburn fans (4 or 5) all rang in/tweeted the same message...

we can tolerate being beaten by liverpool at home, even in those circumstances, but we can't tolerate andy carroll scoring the winner...

35 million quid - the TENTH most expensive player ever.

Unread 11-04-2012, 12:03 AM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
I'd prefer a beheading video for @#%&! Kenny.

Unread 11-04-2012, 12:07 AM
HERTS_RED

Surely they won't be able to bring in another keeper for the semi, seeing as its purely their fault they only have one left

Fair enough if two were injured like Chelsea the other year but two red cards they should have to lump it

Unread 11-04-2012, 12:15 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Surely they won't be able to bring in another keeper for the semi, seeing as its purely their fault they only have one left

Fair enough if two were injured like Chelsea the other year but two red cards they should have to lump it
They've got two academy goalkeepers on senior pro contracts, but neither is technically eligible to play for the first team. I would expect they will be granted permission for one of them to be a sub, but not to bring in another keeper from outside the club.

Unread 11-04-2012, 12:16 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
They've got two academy goalkeepers on senior pro contracts, but neither is technically eligible to play for the first team. I would expect they will be granted permission for one of them to be a sub, but not to bring in another keeper from outside the club.
haven't they got someone out on a season long loanage too?

Unread 11-04-2012, 12:17 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
is that Itandje not still there ...or did KKK boot him out

Unread 11-04-2012, 12:18 AM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
is that Itandje not still there ...or did KKK boot him out
Didn't he smile at a memorial service or something? Chucked out soon after that I thought

Unread 11-04-2012, 12:20 AM
dragflick

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Didn't he smile at a memorial service or something? Chucked out soon after that I thought
Top red

Unread 11-04-2012, 12:22 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
yeah he was slaughtered for it....but thought he still had couple of years left

Suarez must have complained about having to share a training ground with him

Unread 11-04-2012, 12:23 AM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yeah he was slaughtered for it....but thought he still had couple of years left

Suarez must have complained about having to share a training ground with him
Just googled the poor sod

"complaints were made by members of the congregation that Itandje had been laughing and behaving inappropriately during the service.[11] His actions were condemned by the Liverpool hierarchy, who stated that they would be seeking to impose the maximum punishment possible.[11] Itandje apologised to the grieving families and to Liverpool fans for his behaviour and was suspended by the club for 14 days.[12] He never played another game, at reserve or first team level, for the club as a result of this incident"

Unread 11-04-2012, 01:15 AM
Sparky***

So i gather the sour faced old @#%&! went on telly like a £#%&!ing de-toxing pisshead and went off on one again?

What a £#%&!ing prat. For a set of supporters and a club that like to preach 'dignity and integrity' like it's their £#%&!ing latin motto, they certainly should have a word with their manager who seems to delight in acting like a complete @#%&! every time a camera is pointed at him.

It's pathetic in it's predictability. Look at Fergie who conducts tv interviews on his terms but very rarely comes across as aggravated or confrontational with the interviewer. On the rare occasion he's had a pop, but these were isolated incidents over a career of several decades.

Now contrast that with King Kennenth of Griefshire who, regular as clockwork, get's a microphone infront of him and proceeds to turn into some sort of snarky Scottish troll. It's like trying to hold an interview with a £#%&!ing Tasmanian devil. He's about as relaxed and in control as a meth addict.

The most hilarious thing of all is that this is the man those £#%&!ing idiots hold up as their answer to Sir Alex. The man they worship above all others. He literally isn't fit to eat the horse shit from Fergie's latest mare.

Unread 11-04-2012, 01:18 AM
rafabio

we desperately needed that win. Would like to see a mini revival of liverpool in the last 6 fixtures so that @#%&! Kenny is still there next season.

Unread 11-04-2012, 06:19 AM
borsuk

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell, how hard is it to behave like a normal civilised human being? those were lovely soft questions ffs, the reporter couldn't have been nicer to him if he tried.

"kenny, do your players deserve great credit for the resilience and character and determination they showed tonight?"

really putting him through the ringer there and he acts like somebody's having a pop at his mum

Unread 11-04-2012, 07:02 AM
djsst

Andy Burton knows just which buttons to press when doing the kenny interviews.....winds him up to £#%&!.

Unread 11-04-2012, 07:48 AM
Pop

Slightly more subdued on the BBC although the belming bastard did refuse to answer two questions, sneered at the interviewer once, started banging on about dignity and portrayed the vermin of Liverpool as being victims.

Unread 11-04-2012, 07:57 AM
Stickman

The bit when he stepped back in and made that smug grin saying 'well the referee made the right decision' or something like that reminded me so much of Keith Chegwin in extras doing the 'cos I buried me sister today' scene

What a £#%&!ing dipstick he really is.
Closed Thread