United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Time For Heroes

That's the sort of thing that will guarantee we win the league instead. £#%&!ing @#%&!s.

Unread 29-01-2012, 09:12 AM
wiganste

Sellers location? Liverpool

Unread 29-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
no

he said HIS family was killed in a car crash
and he's a moderator
No he didn't, he is Fat De Niro who is a mod.

He had an alternate log-in 'The Fixer'

He posted as the fixer saying that the fixers family had died and then backed it up as fat De Niro by saying he had spoken to the guy.

Yes it was him who did it but he used a made up persona & family to do it

Unread 29-01-2012, 09:37 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
No he didn't, he is Fat De Niro who is a mod.

He had an alternate log-in 'The Fixer'

He posted as the fixer saying that the fixers family had died and then backed it up as fat De Niro by saying he had spoken to the guy.

Yes it was him who did it but he used a made up persona & family to do it
oh, totally understandable in the circumstnces then

Unread 29-01-2012, 09:43 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
oh, totally understandable in the circumstnces then

The whole thing is £#%&!ing nuts

To think it was a good idea to deflect from losing the derby..

To then actually post it without realising a family being wiped out might attract news..

To then log-out and log-in to back the post up as a 'sirl' mod to give it credibility..

To then shit himself, and delete all threads mentioning it! YCNMIU

Unread 31-01-2012, 07:18 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Bit far to go on a church social night. Choir practice as well today.

Unread 31-01-2012, 11:56 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
We are currently experiencing a spike in traffic. Access is temporarily restricted to registered users.
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/

Unread 01-02-2012, 12:23 AM
Pop

Top Red

Quote:
@fredericveseli frederic veseli

#MUFC
fans have really supported us tonight, so we are level on points with #MCFC ! Let's do it !!

Unread 01-02-2012, 12:29 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Top Red

[url="http://twitter.com/fredericveseli"]
Loves it does this lad.

Unread 01-02-2012, 09:28 AM
Pop

BooMoon first page threads after last nights game....

- Mancini. Is it me or does it look like he doesn't want to be here?

- If the rags win the title I'm done with football

- Why didnt Bobby buy a striker

- Time for a shakup

- I hate to say it bit if we don't win the league Mancini has to go

- Worried about United?

- We really don't need all this domination, endless trophies year after year shit, it'd be so £#%&!in borin

- Worried about Bobby

- I can't do the title race

- Now will you believe me, we are going to win nothing

- There MUST be something we can do

- 1 reason we won't win the league - Jo

- How long do we let a problem fester before correcting it?

And a post from one of the above:

Quote:
This is the worst United team I have ever seen they can't string two passes together but yet by a miracle they are second level on points with us? I am sorry but any other club would have fallen by the wayside but it seems due to an agenda by Sky they have received some very favourable decisions which has enabled them to keep going.

I know the usual do good squad will come on here calling me paranoid but when I am spending my hard earned money on something that is so blatantly rigged to keep television subscriptions up then I draw a line.

The number of bans from iffy red cards we have got added to the numerous claims for penalties and free kicks that are simply ignored is not a coincidence IMO and there IS something going on.

My honest opinion is the Sky subscription machine would love it if Mourinho returned and I think they want to force Mancini out, this would ensure interest in the Premier League and profits would go up.

Wish I was wrong but don't think I am from what I see each week.

Unread 01-02-2012, 09:32 AM
believe

I love how every one of them posts somehow implies they've been doing this for years.

I also love this "- If the rags win the title I'm done with football". Talk abou not knowing your arse from your elbow.

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:10 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
FROM BOO MOON

This is the worst United team I have ever seen they can't string two passes together but yet by a miracle they are second level on points with us? AGREED

I am sorry but any other club would have fallen by the wayside but it seems due to an agenda by Sky they have received some very favourable decisions which has enabled them to keep going.

I know the usual do good squad will come on here calling me paranoid but when I am spending my hard earned money on something that is so blatantly rigged to keep television subscriptions up then I draw a line.

The number of bans from iffy red cards we have got added to the numerous claims for penalties and free kicks that are simply ignored is not a coincidence IMO and there IS something going on.

My honest opinion is the Sky subscription machine would love it if Mourinho returned and I think they want to force Mancini out, this would ensure interest in the Premier League and profits would go up.

Wish I was wrong but don't think I am from what I see each week.
Surely the only way Sky increase profits is by adding new users or new packages? So how many sit at home, who don't already have Sky Sports, thinking......."Shit those dodgy decisions against the bitters are so good I think I'll spend £50 per month and watch the football"?

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:18 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I love how every one of them posts somehow implies they've been doing this for years.

I also love this "- If the rags win the title I'm done with football". Talk abou not knowing your arse from your elbow.

At least the 20th time they've said that tbf.

Unread 01-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Having fun reading the posts on here? Good for you.

Don't read too much into the negativity being shown - many Blues are still confident we will go on to clinch the title. And many Blues will still be supporting their team next season come what may.

One things for sure, whichever one of wins the other teams fans will be pissed off. The difference is if it's us that loses we will all be there next season, behind the team and supporting them as we have done for many years through thick and thin. Will united be able to say the same?

If united end up trophyless it will have a massive impact on the club as the fickle fan deserts the team they 'support' from hundreds or thousands of miles away. For a club that needs to win and relies on income from merchandising and corporate clients just to balance the books, not maintaining winning ways is unthinkable.

Mufc need prize money and the revenue from people who like to be seen as part of a winning team. Lose than winning part and these cash cows will desert you faster than an Italian captain on a sinking ship. Your history will mean nothing to them - bringing corporate clients to see a club that used to win things will not work. Walking around the streets of Asia in a PL runners up shirt won't be so cool - wearing a City shirt will though.

There's no way that united will go bump - there'll always be someone who'd buy them and keep them afloat. But they won't be able to do a City or Chelsea and just pump money in - not if they want to play in Europe anyway.

What a shame the Glazers wouldn't sell a few years ago - all that money that could have been spent on players is still being creamed off to pay interest and line their pockets. Just think if one of your chums from Quatar could have done a Sheik Mansour and piled cash into the club like there was no tomorrow.

There's a chance that united could win the Europa League, but as your fans kept telling us when we were in it, it's a shit competition and not worth winning. It doesn't bring in anywhere near as much cash as the CL does and will your corporate clients be happy bringing their clients to 'Old Trafford - home of the Europa champions' - especially when the new PL champs are a ten minute chauffeur drive away.

So City want to win the PL - united have to.

Who's the pressure on?

Unread 01-02-2012, 01:01 PM
dunk

That's a whole lot of hope wrapped up in a shit load of words in a ridiculous order.

Unread 01-02-2012, 01:05 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That's a whole lot of hope wrapped up in a shit load of words in a ridiculous order.
It's as if they now fully believe that we're some kind of no mark club hanging in dear life to our success over the last 20 years otherwise we'll fall back into line with the likes of blackburn etc. All this time they've been the worlds super club unfortunate with success in 30 years, now back at the top where they belong with their worldwide following. It's completely £#%&!ing mental and something I've laughed off for a year or so now. However, it's becoming that £#%&!ing irritating when the gormless @#%&!s preach this to you with not a crack of a smile on their moustachioed faces that I am starting to pray that we beat them to the title.

Unread 01-02-2012, 01:09 PM
My Name is Keith

We should all keep the Maureen to replace Mancini line going on here, twitter, newspaper websites etc. and hope it doesn't come off. Try and get the odds shortened.

Roberto looks an unhappy man and nothing like the pressure of replacement looming to break him.

Unread 01-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Roberto looks an unhappy man and nothing like the pressure of replacement looming to break him.
He'll be wearing a large pair of headphones and jabbing his finger at interviewers soon imo.
Closed Thread