United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-05-2018, 12:09 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
he's going to leave a £#%&!ing mess. anyone who isn't an idiot can see the writing on the wall.
What evidence is there from his past? What clubs have been worse off than before he arrived? The biggest ‘mess’ he left was Chelsea.

Apparently Van gaal lays foundations. Mourinho leaves a ‘mess’. The evidence suggests otherwise.

Unread 24-05-2018, 12:13 PM
AK14

Quote:
he didn't mention chelsea though?

it's like saying it's about to rain because you see black clouds and it's forecasted to rain. And some £#%&!ing halfwit saying 'oh like yesterday, when it was sunny'

he's going to leave a £#%&!ing mess. anyone who isn't an idiot can see the writing on the wall.

Unread 24-05-2018, 12:14 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

So Jammy points out Chelsea won the title after he left and Atticus points out Madrid won three Champs Leagues in four seasons after he left and AKers emoji's, but Jammy, AKers and Atticus also maintain that we can't sack Mourinho because nobody could do a better job with our squad?

Unread 24-05-2018, 12:17 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
So Jammy points out Chelsea won the title after he left and Atticus points out Madrid won three Champs Leagues in four seasons after he left and AKers emoji's, but Jammy, AKers and Atticus also maintain that we can't sack Mourinho because nobody could do a better job with our squad?

It is pretty complicated.

Unread 24-05-2018, 12:18 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by scholesgingersheen
so jammy points out chelsea won the title after he left and atticus points out madrid won three champs leagues in four seasons after he left and akers emoji's, but jammy, akers and atticus also maintain that we can't sack mourinho because nobody could do a better job with our squad?

Unread 24-05-2018, 12:22 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:

Admitting you’re a bit too thick to understand probably isn’t the best counter.

Unread 24-05-2018, 12:23 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:

Apparently he should be given an arbitrary third year just because. Apparently, the utter shite he's served up over two years hasn't been enough to convince folk he's no more a United manager than Moyes was.

Unread 24-05-2018, 12:32 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Apparently he should be given an arbitrary third year just because. Apparently, the utter shite he's served up over two years hasn't been enough to convince folk he's no more a United manager than Moyes was.
But if you think he's doing a disappointing job now, it doesn't matter because he won the league with other clubs.

Unread 24-05-2018, 12:39 PM
Cream

Quote:
he didn't mention chelsea though?

it's like saying it's about to rain because you see black clouds and it's forecasted to rain. And some £#%&!ing halfwit saying 'oh like yesterday, when it was sunny'

He found us a £#%&!ing mess. We're already in a better place with better players.

Imagine what a 'decent manager' could do with Pogba, Lukaku, Sanchez, De Gea, Bailly etc.

The evidence is clear, some choose to ignore it.

Can't wait for the summer signings to roll in.

Unread 24-05-2018, 12:45 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
So for those who want Jose gone. Who is available right now that would improve us as a team to watch AND improve our results enough to make that worthwhile ?

For me the only managers I think would definitely do this would be Klopp or Pep & neither are coming here. I’m a big fan of Poch, but his teams seem to crumble under pressure

Options ?

Unread 24-05-2018, 12:50 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
He found us a £#%&!ing mess. We're already in a better place with better players.

Imagine what a 'decent manager' could do with Pogba, Lukaku, Sanchez, De Gea, Bailly etc.

Anderson is coming home??!!

Unread 24-05-2018, 12:59 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
the tit-for-tat shit & the conjecture is all a load of %@#$&!s.

I keep hearing about this arbitrary 3rd season, but I'm yet to hear on what grounds he deserves it?
I'm yet to hear a single legitimate reason for optimism

What are the 'green-shoots' of promise?
What are the signs that attacking/entertaining Football is on the horizon?

Just ONE example please.

He's been a pedestrian, negative, #@&%!ly @#%&! for 2 years who sends his teams out to 'not lose'
Suddenly, in his third year, out of the blue he's going to have us playing some good stuff so that we can look forward to watching United again?
Utter %@#$&!s.

Unread 24-05-2018, 01:00 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

cba going round in circles about this with some camp lads online

i hope it works out for him. but I also hope he goes soon. because it's ugly football that is shit to watch. A chore to watch. I want romance and exciting football. You want trophies, that's your buzz. each to their own.

Unread 24-05-2018, 01:10 PM
Cream

Quote:
cba going round in circles about this with some camp lads online

i hope it works out for him. but I also hope he goes soon. because it's ugly football that is shit to watch. A chore to watch. I want romance and exciting football. You want trophies, that's your buzz. each to their own.
This trophies vs exciting football dichotomy you weirdos have descended into is preposterous.

I worry for your sanity. I really do.

Unread 24-05-2018, 01:16 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Exclamation

Quote:
This trophies vs exciting football dichotomy you weirdos have descended into is preposterous.

I worry for your sanity. I really do.
couldn't be less arsed.

up to you if you accept differing opinions or not.

Unread 24-05-2018, 01:41 PM
Switching Off

Smells like UFW needs to come back.....

Unread 24-05-2018, 01:47 PM
Cream

Quote:
couldn't be less arsed.

up to you if you accept differing opinions or not.
I can't. You've created a zero sum game.

Unread 24-05-2018, 01:48 PM
dunk

I remember when we used to look down our nose at Chelsea's boring and efficient football, regardless of trophies

Unread 24-05-2018, 01:52 PM
tatty

I would expect Mourinho to be fully aware of the fans frustration with the style of football.

However, i'd rather be hard to beat and looking to become more aggressive in style than trying to fix the reverse.

We knew what we were getting and if he goes at the end of next season after consolidating again then I think, in time, we will look back positively on what he's achieved.

Doesn't change the fact his football is the equivalent of nails down a blackboard.

Unread 24-05-2018, 01:55 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I remember when we used to look down our nose at Chelsea's boring and efficient football, regardless of trophies
More recently I remember LVG and David £#%&!ing Moyes.

Mourinho will likely only be here one more season, and we won't be the basket case we were when he took over.

Hold tight.
Closed Thread