United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-02-2017, 03:22 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
He's had far more good games than bad games. The fee is kind of irrelevant. Tbf though, this is a Martial thread.
That's irrelevant too tbf. My point was that Mourinho clearly has double standards depending on who the player is. Martial has a bad game and gets dropped; Pogba stinks the place out and still plays next game.

Ironic really when Mourinho has gone out of his way to make an example of Schweinsteiger for getting preferential treatment from the previous manager.

Unread 04-02-2017, 03:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
That's irrelevant too tbf. My point was that Mourinho clearly has double standards depending on who the player is. Martial has a bad game and gets dropped, Pogba stinks the place out and still plays next game.

Ironic really when Mourinho has gone out of his way to make an example of Schweinsteiger for getting preferential treatment from the previous manager.
tbf we have got other players to replace martial...

how many central midfielders we got?

Unread 04-02-2017, 03:32 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
tbf we have got other players to replace martial...

how many central midfielders we got?
Do you think that's why he always plays him?

Unread 04-02-2017, 03:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Do you think that's why he always plays him?
Of course i £#%&!ing don't. it's for the same reason he plays Zlatan, they're in like it or lump it.

Unread 04-02-2017, 03:39 PM
puressence

So the one player scoring and the one player creating take them out 👍👍

Unread 04-02-2017, 03:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
That's irrelevant too tbf. My point was that Mourinho clearly has double standards depending on who the player is. Martial has a bad game and gets dropped; Pogba stinks the place out and still plays next game.

Ferguson used to do exactly the same thing.

Truth is, you aren't party to the instructions each player is given by the manager and as a result have no idea who is doing what they've been asked and who isn't...

Unread 06-02-2017, 01:31 PM
dragflick

Cool

Shock..

Unread 06-02-2017, 01:39 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Tony.

Unread 06-02-2017, 01:48 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Unread 06-02-2017, 01:54 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Ferguson used to do exactly the same thing.

Truth is, you aren't party to the instructions each player is given by the manager and as a result have no idea who is doing what they've been asked and who isn't...
I'm party to what Mourinho has said about Martial, which amounts to 'he's not done what I've asked him to do, so I've dropped him'.

As for Pogba, I'm thinking it's unlikely Mourinho wants him to run around in circles trying to take on the whole of the opposition midfield just because he thinks he can/should, so he's either been saying nothing to Pogba, or Pogba has been ignoring instructions.

Going by yesterday's performance it looks like someone's asked him to rein it in a bit though, which was way overdue.

Unread 06-02-2017, 01:58 PM
prunier

Tbh Martial loves united as long as they are depositing £100k a week in his bank account. Not arsed about what he says on Twitter, I'd like to see more commitment on ze pitch.

Unread 06-02-2017, 02:06 PM
dunk

Quote:
I'm party to what Mourinho has said about Martial, which amounts to 'he's not done what I've asked him to do, so I've dropped him'.

As for Pogba, I'm thinking it's unlikely Mourinho wants him to run around in circles trying to take on the whole of the opposition midfield just because he thinks he can/should, so he's either been saying nothing to Pogba, or Pogba has been ignoring instructions.

Going by yesterday's performance it looks like someone's asked him to rein it in a bit though, which was way overdue.
Basically Al, you haven't a £#%&!ing clue and are just windmilling spouting %@#$&!s because it's the internet and you can.

Unread 06-02-2017, 02:21 PM
Alan

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Basically Al, you haven't a £#%&!ing clue and are just windmilling spouting balls because it's the internet and you can.
Basically Dunk, I have a different opinion to you and you don't like it.

Unread 06-02-2017, 02:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
Basically Dunk, I have a different opinion to you and you don't like it.
I don't give a shit tbh.

I give even less of a shit when it's an empty vessel such as yourself.
Closed Thread