Clarkie

The Sun.....

Really?

Unread 24-12-2015, 12:17 AM
ScarFace

thats true

Unread 24-12-2015, 12:26 AM
red in cumbria

Embarrassing. From the Currant Bun, I mean.

Unread 24-12-2015, 12:31 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Embarrassing. From the Currant Bun, I mean.
Classic Apollo Gees.

Unread 24-12-2015, 12:32 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
This.

Incredible.

I wish my wife was so easily thrown, she'd be praising the size of my #@&%! in no time.
You spelt conk wrong

Unread 24-12-2015, 01:23 AM
Harri Jaffa

Still waiting for The Watcher to apologise for 'on'. Think you might be waiting a while Dennis old boy

Unread 24-12-2015, 01:24 AM
Alan

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Will be even sweeter when King Louis turns it around

Heard he loves Xmas puzzles tbf

Unread 24-12-2015, 02:56 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Still waiting for The Watcher to apologise for 'on'. Think you might be waiting a while Dennis old boy
where is he?

Unread 24-12-2015, 09:48 AM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Didn't have the balls to say it to his face though did they ...

Unread 24-12-2015, 10:09 AM
puressence

Who's put his name to that back page of the sun

Unread 24-12-2015, 10:12 AM
NegativeNorris

Love him or hate him, the bloke really doesn't deserve the grief he's getting. He looks like a broken man, which is wrong considering his pedigree and the respect he's given in football.
I've been against LVG since day one. He should never have been hired, but the media hate campaign is getting out of hand, and is only highlighting their anti Utd ways.

Unread 24-12-2015, 10:13 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Who's put his name to that back page of the sun
Apollo Gees......haven't even got the guts to put their name to it from behind a keyboard.....thumb typing gibbons

Bunch of £#%&!in saffers

Unread 24-12-2015, 10:21 AM
Snackbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Well, I've not really gone in for that particular agenda, tbf. But LvG is not a long-term manager anyway. And this may well be a brief stay of execution. Besides, if Fergie wants Giggs in charge then he wouldn't be advocating Mourinho in on a long-term contract would he.

I think LvG staying for another six months is probably better for Giggs.
Right, that was me, and I was way out of line. In my defense, though, I was merely suspecting Froggie behind this, I wasn't actually calling him out. Still, I do owe him an apology. However, I still believe there is a campaign going on, that much is clear to me.

Unread 24-12-2015, 05:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
Love him or hate him, the bloke really doesn't deserve the grief he's getting. He looks like a broken man, which is wrong considering his pedigree and the respect he's given in football.
I've been against LVG since day one. He should never have been hired, but the media hate campaign is getting out of hand, and is only highlighting their anti Utd ways.
This seems to be a common line from LvG-outers. The impression I got yesterday was the opposite - he still has plenty of fight in him.

But is that now enough?

Unread 24-12-2015, 06:02 PM
TheKitchenSink

My idea of a broken man is crying, blubbering, screaming, going on crazy rants about fachts, etc.

LVG just looked £#%&!ing irritated to me. Seemed like he was trying to make the journalists as uncomfortable as possible.

Unread 24-12-2015, 06:09 PM
mkr

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
It's hard to dislike the man, but the football bar the odd game has been £#%&!ing woeful, I think club football has just passed him by, the title is still there for the taking this season but we look a million miles away from Leicester of all teams

Just £#%&!ing go for it against stoke, no safety first shite, go out fighting ffs. But no it will be two holding midfielders, Rooney stinking the place out, martial on the wing and big fellers looking like a competition winner on the pitch.

Unread 25-12-2015, 05:19 AM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Absolutely adore the big man.

Unread 25-12-2015, 05:50 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Absolutely adore the big man.
Parters knows......

Spot on muckoh and a happy xmas...
Closed Thread