United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Closed Thread

Old 23-10-2014, 07:50 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley

I know some people who tried to eat fruit/veg at prayer time to ensure they got their 5 a day

They had their chance and the Lumsdens bottled it

Tbf, with the recent fall in oil prices their economic forecasts went from wildly optimistic to plain kamikaze economics.

Old 23-10-2014, 08:27 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Tbf, flow testing rates are not a direct indication of actual boepd once production online.

Notwithstanding that, it is a tough place to do business at the moment and these are relative drops in the ocean. Companies need to work together more to keep costs down and we all need to pray the oil price stays at a commercial price.
Fuck me its 1.30 a fuckin litre ? How much more expensive does it have to be ?

Old 23-10-2014, 08:30 PM
red in cumbria

There is also the small matter Salmond's "forecasts" of an economic paradise post independence depended on an oil price hugely higher than it is now

Old 23-10-2014, 08:37 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
There is also the small matter Salmond's "forecasts" of an economic paradise post independence depended on an oil price hugely higher than it is now
Unlike any Nulabour forecasts, which are always spot on

Old 23-10-2014, 08:49 PM
Zorg

Quote:

I know some people who tried to eat fruit/veg at prayer time to ensure they got their 5 a day

Old 23-10-2014, 09:46 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Sinking like a stone here, $2.80 a gallon today

Old 23-10-2014, 10:04 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness

Must admit, I have no idea how the price at the petrol pumps is calculated, other than that it seems to have barely any correlation with the price traded on the markets

Old 23-10-2014, 10:06 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
113 dollars I believe, most companies were using about 100 and it was down to 88 last week I believe.

25/113 =22% underfunding.

Schoolboy finances and further proof that I believe that a lot of the SNP were praying for a no vote. Way it is heading is the best of both worlds.

Old 23-10-2014, 10:07 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
Sinking like a stone here, $2.80 a gallon today
Tell us about your last burger again.
Closed Thread