Funny how this has just been announced now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...iness-29739085

Old 23-10-2014, 05:24 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Funny how this has just been announced now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...iness-29739085
What a surprise. The scotch had their chance and shit it. It's ours now. They can have a deep fried buckfast and go fuck themselves.

Old 23-10-2014, 05:44 PM
jem

5kbpd? big whoop. we'll all be living like sauds & thanis.

Old 23-10-2014, 06:05 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
5kbpd? big whoop. we'll all be living like sauds & thanis.
Tbf, flow testing rates are not a direct indication of actual boepd once production online.

Notwithstanding that, it is a tough place to do business at the moment and these are relative drops in the ocean. Companies need to work together more to keep costs down and we all need to pray the oil price stays at a commercial price.

Old 23-10-2014, 06:12 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Tbf, flow testing rates are not a direct indication of actual boepd once production online.

Notwithstanding that, it is a tough place to do business at the moment and these are relative drops in the ocean. Companies need to work together more to keep costs down and we all need to pray the oil price stays at a commercial price.
Should we all be praying now? Only the Fred takes up most of the day and in the evening I just like a cup of tea. I wouldn't be able to devote myself full time to the old praying.

Old 23-10-2014, 06:28 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyOnMyBack
Should we all be praying now? Only the Fred takes up most of the day and in the evening I just like a cup of tea. I wouldn't be able to devote myself full time to the old praying.
Peak prayer time for hydrocarbon based wishes is 1945 - 2000.

God has a few priorities but this is fixed in his calendar.

Cannot let the Arabs get the price too low - if they squeeze out the rest they will completely screw us. when they are the only players in town.

Old 23-10-2014, 07:10 PM
jem

Quote:

Cannot let the Arabs get the price too low - if they squeeze out the rest they will completely screw us. when they are the only players in town.
or we will take over saudi. and iran. and venezuela. and some other places.

and by we, I mean the americans.

fuck you, putin. we are the masters now. again. well, they are. we get friends reruns. pretty good, eh? we rule grand prix, though.

Old 23-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Zorg

Quote:

But the Arabs pray five times a day. We just can't compete with that.

Old 23-10-2014, 07:18 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

appalling how Jez has screwed over the scotlanders here ...appalling :shakehead:

Old 23-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
But the Arabs pray five times a day. We just can't compete with that.

I know some people who tried to eat fruit/veg at prayer time to ensure they got their 5 a day

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
appalling how Jez has screwed over the scotlanders here ...appalling :shakehead:

They had their chance and the Lumsdens bottled it

Tbf, with the recent fall in oil prices their economic forecasts went from wildly optimistic to plain kamikaze economics.
Closed Thread