United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Old 13-11-2015, 08:46 AM
red red robbo
 
Default EFL, right wing protest organisation......

.......or the new name for the football league?

English Football League. Really, why bother?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...ding-announced



PS, where the hell should non-United football stuff go?

EDIT: OK, should be in Football, despite it being listed under United. Someone please reassign.
 
Old 13-11-2015, 05:45 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Cardiff and Newport fans none too chuffed at this latest rebranding.
 
Old 13-11-2015, 05:49 PM
jem
 
Default

"the new efl name rightly emphasises the central role our clubs play at the heart of english professional football."

er... you mean the new efl name reflects the fucking yankification of football. no one in his right mind says epl for the premier league. fuck off.

also, surely english professional soccer?
 
Old 14-11-2015, 05:58 PM
TheFatGoth
 
Default

State of it...



Looks like an energy company
 
Old 14-11-2015, 06:07 PM
Grimson
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
"the new efl name rightly emphasises the central role our clubs play at the heart of english professional football."

er... you mean the new efl name reflects the fucking yankification of football.
You might check which country sells the name of its leagues to sponsors. It's not the English Premier League, it's the Barclays Premier League.
 
Old 14-11-2015, 06:16 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
You might check which country sells the name of its leagues to sponsors. It's not the English Premier League, it's the Barclays Premier League.
no one calls it that, though. unless they are paid to.
 
Old 14-11-2015, 07:01 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
no one calls it that, though. unless they are paid to.
the "BPL"



Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Cardiff and Newport fans none too chuffed at this latest rebranding.
Well they can fuck off and play with total network solutions any time they want to.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: EFL, right wing protest organisation......
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rio Ferdinand: I have no personal feud with the Kick It Out organisation or Lord Ouseley fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 02-10-2014 08:00 PM
Leg and a wing believe Off Topic 4 18-02-2010 11:43 AM
Why play Rooney on the wing to stop Messi when Messi wasn't playing on the wing!!! Harri Jaffa Football 4 28-05-2009 10:52 AM
Mark Ward - from right wing to b wing thatsfuctit Off Topic 4 29-04-2009 06:10 PM
Favourite terrorist organisation? Serenity Now Off Topic 93 20-06-2008 10:55 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:28 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.