United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:59 AM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up The Goldfish wants to go to Bordeaux.

According to L'Equipe. Hooray!!!!

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:59 AM
Baron

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:05 AM
My Name is Keith

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:08 AM
Crumps

I agreed to give him a piggy back to his next club. How far is it?

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:08 AM
magic_cantona

Thank £#%&! for that.

Fingers crossed that he goes.

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:09 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Larry White is doing one hell of a good job as manager there

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:10 AM
MethodMan

excusez moi - qui est "Le Goldfish"?

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:12 AM
Ed Sullivan

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:12 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
According to L'Equipe. Hooray!!!!
bit harsh imo. He has looked good since he came back.

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:13 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
bit harsh imo. He has looked good since he came back.
in 1 game. He's shite, defensive cancer.

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Ed Sullivan

My pic thought you were talking about Saha

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:15 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodMan
excusez moi - qui est "Le Goldfish"?
Silvestre.

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:15 AM
dunk

So, we will now be playing O'Shea at left back in Evra's absence?

Oh, Su-£#%&!ing-perb!

It strikes me as ridiculous that you are all celebrating the departure of a quality, flexible back up defender yet some want us to sign Micah £#%&!ing Richards. The mind boggles, it really does.

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:28 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Agree with Dunk.

The time when Silvestre was often in the first team I very much didn't want him anywhere near the first team.

However, to paraphrase Dunk - the choice between Silvestre and O' Shea ain't no choice at all.

Much rather the fat big girls blouse was on his way. At least Silvestre is a defender worthy of the term.

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:29 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Agree with Dunk.

The time when Silvestre was often in the first team I very much didn't want him anywhere near the first team.

However, to paraphrase Dunk - the choice between Silvestre and O' Shea ain't no choice at all.

Much rather the fat big girls blouse was on his way. At least Silvestre is a defender worthy of the term.

Want 'em both gone. Goldfish is a liability. He passes the ball to an opposition centre forwrad unmarked 20 yards from goal at least once a game.

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:37 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Want 'em both gone. Goldfish is a liability. He passes the ball to an opposition centre forwrad unmarked 20 yards from goal at least once a game.
Yes but what you have to understand is that he is a back up player. That's all. Why are you so concerned with him leaving? The same with O'shea, and not too long ago it was Fletcher. I do not see the logic in our fans wanting squad players to leave. They are not preventing us from winning trophies so what is the £#%&!ing problem? This isn't Football manager you know where you can have 2 world class players in every position. Silvestre was superb against Arsenal and so deserves some recognition after being out for over a year. For the record I was never his biggest fan at all but he is a decent back up who you can get 5 or ten games out of per season.

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:39 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Yes but what you have to understand is that he is a back up player. That's all. Why are you so concerned with him leaving? The same with O'shea, and not too long ago it was Fletcher. I do not see the logic in our fans wanting squad players to leave. They are not preventing us from winning trophies so what is the £#%&!ing problem? This isn't Football manager you know where you can have 2 world class players in every position. Silvestre was superb against Arsenal and so deserves some recognition after being out for over a year. For the record I was never his biggest fan at all but he is a decent back up who you can get 5 or ten games out of per season.
I want 'em gone and replaced with young plyers brought through our youth setup. O' Shea came through it himself, but has just hung around for 9 years. £#%&! him off and give his squad place to rodrigo, same goes for Goldfish and one of those Brazillian twins or Eckersley.

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:41 AM
dunk

Quote:
And just who are we going to play LB in their stead?

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:44 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
And just who are we going to play LB in their stead?
Evra would play, backed up by someone from the youth setup or Jonny Evans. It's no wonder our youth setup is stagbnant when mediocrioty like these hang around like a lingering fart all the time, taking up squad places. it's not like we missed Silvestre this season is it.

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:55 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Evra would play, backed up by someone from the youth setup or Jonny Evans. It's no wonder our youth setup is stagbnant when mediocrioty like these hang around like a lingering fart all the time, taking up squad places. it's not like we missed Silvestre this season is it.
If we can get Pique to stay he will £#%&! Evans off imo.
Closed Thread