Piccadilly gardens?

Unread 25-10-2017, 12:40 PM
Stickman

Pogbout

Unread 25-10-2017, 12:47 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
He'll be in Paris on Jan 1st with a big baguette in his hand.
I don't think they'll want Lukaku tbh.

Unread 25-10-2017, 03:40 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You're so red and old....
The latter, especially.

Unread 26-10-2017, 07:07 AM
Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Lets be honest, for £90m he's offered pretty much f*** all to Utd so far.

Needs a right good kick up the a****** tbh.
Really? Paid any attention at all to how our midfield works? He's absolutely central to everything we do. Totally controls the flow of our game. When he's not in the side our midfield doesn't function and the knock-on effect becomes the rest of the team looking like a bunch of pissheads taking random swings outside a 3am throw-out.

There is pretty stark contrast this season, when he was fit we batter everyone we played and as soon as he gets injured we struggle like f*** to get results while playing way less cohesive football. I'd be willing to bet that when he comes back we'll suddenly look a lot better side again too.

I hate the social media bullshit as much as anyone and I wholeheartedly think he should be taking 100% of his medical advice and treatment through the club. I won't argue one second on that. But suggesting he's not contributing anything when fit is just stupid.

Unread 26-10-2017, 07:33 AM
lindelof

To be fair to Pogba, he was superb before he got injured. Finally began to look like a £90m player.

Unread 26-10-2017, 08:21 AM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof
To be fair to Fellaini, he was superb before he got injured. Finally began to look like a £90m player.
This

Unread 26-10-2017, 08:52 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfers do Charlie
This

Unread 26-10-2017, 09:14 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof
To be fair to Pogba, he was superb before he got injured. Finally began to look like a £90m player.
is this going to be like cleverly and shaw? remembered for being amazing for a few games at the start of the season until they got injured?

Unread 26-10-2017, 09:28 AM
Denis Irwell

Some on here getting confused with what he’s capable of and what he actually does.

Plays the occasional defence splitter but equally, pisses around with fancy stuff and the opening has gone. Slows us down. Also, retains possession when nobody else could, with 4 oppos around him but then gets caught out whilst thinking about his next trick.

Get him back.

Unread 26-10-2017, 09:41 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
is this going to be like cleverly and shaw? remembered for being amazing for a few games at the start of the season until they got injured?
Pogba's getting better with every game he doesn't play.

Unread 26-10-2017, 09:43 AM
Jethro

He's in Manchester. Bench on Saturday

Unread 26-10-2017, 10:26 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Some on here getting confused with what he’s capable of and what he actually does.

Plays the occasional defence splitter but equally, pisses around with fancy stuff and the opening has gone. Slows us down. Also, retains possession when nobody else could, with 4 oppos around him but then gets caught out whilst thinking about his next trick.

Get him back.
summed it up.

and goes missing when things get hard.

Unread 26-10-2017, 10:30 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Pogba's getting better with every game he doesn't play.
He's missed, but simultaneously losing fellaini and carrick has really £#%&!ed us.

Herrera to blame.

Unread 26-10-2017, 10:33 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
He's missed, but simultaneously losing fellaini and carrick has really £#%&!ed us.

Herrera to blame.
Never mind, he's out this weekend as well.

We'll be fine so.

Unread 26-10-2017, 10:35 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Herrera to blame.
ander, marouane and michael are out. Paul works full time on his instagram now. Our season rests your shoulders.

Que Senor? me no habba shoulders

ay yi yi

May God have mercy on us all

Unread 26-10-2017, 10:38 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
summed it up.

and goes missing when things get hard.
Frustrating but entertaining amongst a lot of meh. Never really liked that type of player but can’t not like Poggers, despite his faults.

Unread 26-10-2017, 11:29 AM
atticusgrinch

Looks like the Pog is back lads. Not a minute too soon either.

We had any halfwits saying he makes no difference?

Unread 26-10-2017, 11:32 AM
Sparky***

I'll believe it when i see it.

Unread 26-10-2017, 11:33 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'll believe it when i see it.
https://mobile.twitter.com/PureSloth...86042686029826
Closed Thread