United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 02-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Old Mathers

These @#%&!s slagging off match going reds really boil my piss.
I long for the day when the gimps are gone but going to OT with my lad is one of the greatest pleasures in my life

Unread 02-05-2012, 12:49 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Mathers
I long for the day when the gimps are gone but going to OT with my lad is one of the greatest pleasures in my life
stooge @#%&!

Unread 02-05-2012, 01:25 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Mathers
I believe the technical term for this is "not being able to see past the end of your nose".

Unread 02-05-2012, 01:28 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Mathers View Post
If somebody told you that if you stopped £#%&!ing your wife for a few years, the cancerous tumour in her @#%&! would shrivel up & die......would you just carry on £#%&!ing it till she snuffed it ?

You short sighted @#%&!

Unread 02-05-2012, 01:32 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
theres plenty of options out there, not all of them are going to csot 30m+ either

fergie needs to open his eyes, maybe this season will make him do that.
Agreed. That's what does my head in when the shoot crew (are there any members left after Monday?) say "we've never really paid big money for players" (even though we always have when it is needed or a top player becomes available) but we don't really need to pay big money for 'star' players, although we probably do need a big signing this summer, there are also a lot of players out there would would improve us who we could get for £10-15m.

Unread 02-05-2012, 01:36 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Agreed. That's what does my head in when the shoot crew (are there any members left after Monday?) say "we've never really paid big money for players" (even though we always have when it is needed or a top player becomes available) but we don't really need to pay big money for 'star' players, although we probably do need a big signing this summer, there are also a lot of players out there would would improve us who we could get for £10-15m.
Hazard would cost around what we paid for Veron over a decade ago. But we all know there's no chance of him, or someone of his quality, turning up this summer. Utterly depressing.

Unread 02-05-2012, 01:37 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Hazard would cost around what we paid for Veron over a decade ago. But we all know there's no chance of him, or someone of his quality, turning up this summer. Utterly depressing.
It's cheating anyway tbf.

Unread 02-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Ginners

id be happy with someone like gaitan tbh, let alone hazzard

Unread 02-05-2012, 01:47 PM
The Watcher

Gaitan will make £#%&! all difference. But it's @#%&!s like him or Eriksen the club will spend all summer trying to find the pennies for. Neither of them are anything special.

Unread 02-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Gaitan will make £#%&! all difference. But it's @#%&!s like him or Eriksen the club will spend all summer trying to find the pennies for. Neither of them are anything special.
it would be better than nothing tbh

Unread 02-05-2012, 02:03 PM
jem

nice as it would be to have some of the overpriced lightweights mentioned, I'd have been happy if we'd just picked the best players we had available on monday and played with some pride.

Unread 02-05-2012, 02:15 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
nice as it would be to have some of the overpriced lightweights mentioned, I'd have been happy if we'd just picked the best players we had available on monday and played with some pride.

Unread 02-05-2012, 02:17 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Two of our "best players" are 35+ and can't run anymore.

Unread 02-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Who do you think we need then?

Unread 02-05-2012, 02:50 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
A midfielder (possibly two), a playmaker and a left back. Five, maybe six players being shown the door.

Watching Bayern play Madrid the other week, proper midfielders on both sides attacking and defending, going ahead of the ball, quality in possession - it was like a completely different game to what we get at OT

Unread 02-05-2012, 03:02 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
A miracle?

Unread 02-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
A midfielder (possibly two), a playmaker and a left back. Five, maybe six players being shown the door.(
agreed on this, but i reckon we need a right back and a striker too.

instead we'll get scholes for another year and fletcher plus his colostomy bag in january

Unread 02-05-2012, 03:11 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
agreed on this, but i reckon we need a right back and a striker too.

instead we'll get scholes for another year and fletcher plus his colostomy bag in january
What's wrong with the one we have now? Bout time we stuck with him 2bh.

Unread 02-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Two of our "best players" are 35+ and can't run anymore.
Our best 'team' Would not have included Scholes and Giggs starting though would it...

Unread 02-05-2012, 03:12 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
What's wrong with the one we have now? Bout time we stuck with him 2bh.
which one? we had about 5 of the @#%&!s this season.