United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 02-07-2013, 12:59 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up Parters & co off to the match on a double decker bus

Quote:
We’ve already booked out our red London double-decker bus with some of the Man U fans from our own [NSW supporters] club
http://www.theleader.com.au/story/15...-sydney/?cs=12

:belm:

Unread 02-07-2013, 01:02 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial

Unread 02-07-2013, 01:06 PM
The Mull

Unread 02-07-2013, 06:28 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Is that Grubes in the middle?

Sorry pal.

Unread 02-07-2013, 08:55 PM
bcred

Ged,I'll send you a postcard mate.

Unread 02-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Is that Grubes in the middle?

Sorry pal.
@#%&!

Unread 02-07-2013, 10:54 PM
Cream

Quote:
Club supporters plan to paint the steps of the Opera House red in preparation for a fan day, which will see central Sydney come to a stop for Manchester United — regarded as the greatest sporting team in the world.
Sparky won't like that.

Unread 02-07-2013, 11:15 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Get on board,

Unread 03-07-2013, 12:14 AM
stmfh

Thumbs up

Partohs • 11 hours ago −
I can#t wait as I am man u mental
•Reply•Share ›

"Fred woz ere"

Unread 03-07-2013, 12:20 AM
Part 36 Offer

£#%&!ing gimps. a london £#%&!ing bus. they should have decked out a finglands the berks.

i'm not going near any of these supporters clubs. i'll get hammered and just be generally abusive to people saying man u etc and then just tell them to scattoh

hopefully meeting big grubes at some point though, nqat

gruboh

double deckoh

Unread 03-07-2013, 01:41 AM
bcred

There are a few clued up lads at the Brisbane branch,I've not seen much life out of the Sydney lot tbh.

Bangkok will be interesting,I'm sure.

Unread 03-07-2013, 02:42 AM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
£#%&!ing gimps. a london £#%&!ing bus. they should have decked out a finglands the berks.

i'm not going near any of these supporters clubs. i'll get hammered and just be generally abusive to people saying man u etc and then just tell them to scattoh

hopefully meeting big grubes at some point though, nqat

gruboh

double deckoh

The NSW Supporters club has always been pure cringe. I've had a membership on and off for a few years. You used to get a monthly 'magazine' that was a photocopy of photocopied articles from the United magazine and various newspapers.

I shit you not, each page used to have pictures (very badly cut out) from the Dandy or Beano, with speech bubbles coming from Minnie the Minx or Dennis the Menace's mouth saying shit like "I love Man U" or "Up yours Liverpudlians" :shakehead:

I'm thinking if I come down earlier I might go and watch GWS v Essendon at Skoda Stadium (nextdoor to ANZ) and get on a few jars there. Game starts at 2.10pm and will finish just before the ANZ stadium gates open.
Closed Thread