I’d fancy us to finish above them.

Unread 27-08-2022, 07:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
This.

Gabriel sinking to his knees. Arteta hugging everyone in sight

I’d fancy us to finish above them.
They’re two seasons ahead of us in terms of development and changing their squad to suit the manager’s game.

Barring some impressive last minute moves this week, they should be finishing ahead of us.

Unread 27-08-2022, 07:31 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
They’re two seasons ahead of us in terms of development and changing their squad to suit the manager’s game.

Barring some impressive last minute moves this week, they should be finishing ahead of us.
Oh they absolutely should. Biggest spenders last season and plenty spent again this summer. Still pegged as some sort of plucky underdogs though. Odd. I think Arteta is an absolute fraud. I wouldn’t surprise me at all if we finished above them.

Unread 27-08-2022, 07:32 PM
NedKelly

Lads, it’s Arsenal…

Unread 27-08-2022, 07:46 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Oh they absolutely should. Biggest spenders last season and plenty spent again this summer. Still pegged as some sort of plucky underdogs though. Odd. I think Arteta is an absolute fraud. I wouldn’t surprise me at all if we finished above them.
Reckon they’ll buy another couple this week tbh. £#%&! knows where they’re getting the money from

Unread 27-08-2022, 08:05 PM
Patty_b

They'll collapse and finish 5th.

Unread 27-08-2022, 08:16 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Reckon they’ll buy another couple this week tbh. £#%&! knows where they’re getting the money from
Being investigated for breach of ffp aren’t they?

They’ve spent a shit load or so it seems the last couple of windows?
Closed Thread