United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-08-2022, 08:12 PM
believe

Exclamation Gary Neville

Not his biggest fan but seems like he’s positioning himself to be the only person on that stage to call out the Glazers fully.

Honestly think his Brentford comments during the game were passive aggressive and he’s laying in to them proper now.

Unread 13-08-2022, 08:16 PM
TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Not his biggest fan but seems like he’s positioning himself to be the only person on that stage to call out the Glazers fully.

Honestly think his Brentford comments during the game were passive aggressive and he’s laying in to them proper now.
Just said on the match thread. He’s one of us. Need the likes of him with a platform to keep on at it.

Unread 13-08-2022, 08:18 PM
Chopper

Is he boycotting the game next week?

Unread 13-08-2022, 08:27 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
Just said on the match thread. He’s one of us. Need the likes of him with a platform to keep on at it.
If it is the glazers blocking Ronaldos move ( can’t see ETH wanting to keep a player who doesn’t want to be here) he needs to come out and say it. Obv through his agent etc .

That scouse game can’t go ahead. Mainly They will be on another 5/6-0 thrashing. Honestly , just don’t submit a team sheet. I’m sure a forfeit only counts as a 3-0 loss

Unread 13-08-2022, 08:32 PM
Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
If it is the glazers blocking Ronaldos move ( can’t see ETH wanting to keep a player who doesn’t want to be here) he needs to come out and say it. Obv through his agent etc .

That scouse game can’t go ahead. Mainly They will be on another 5/6-0 thrashing. Honestly , just don’t submit a team sheet. I’m sure a forfeit only counts as a 3-0 loss
Would you stop fellah. Bottle the Liverpool game before it’s started?
Need to get real and take our medicine. Come what May.

Interesting to see Liverpool on Monday night.
They looked ropey in first game.

It’s still 11 v 11.
Need to stop being chicken hearts.

Unread 13-08-2022, 08:38 PM
AK14

Should have chinned Redknapp

Even the women footballer they had on (one of the better pundits on sky tbf) put that thick cretin in his place.

Unread 13-08-2022, 08:46 PM
Fat Al

Quote:

The commentator using the phrase 'taking money out of the club' is the first time I can recall one of them saying that.

Unread 13-08-2022, 08:51 PM
Arnold Muhren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
The commentator using the phrase 'taking money out of the club' is the first time I can recall one of them saying that.
Spotted that as well, he was proper getting stuck in there. Sky should give Neville and Keane a full 3 hours on Monday Night Football.

Unread 13-08-2022, 08:54 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper

Would you stop fellah. Bottle the Liverpool game before it’s started?
Need to get real and take our medicine. Come what May.

Interesting to see Liverpool on Monday night.
They looked ropey in first game.

It’s still 11 v 11.
Need to stop being chicken hearts.
They're putting 4-5 past us you daft @#%&!

Unread 13-08-2022, 09:00 PM
Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
We’ll see you #@&%!.
That’s of course if you aren’t for the idea of not lodging a team sheet.
Shite bag.

Unread 13-08-2022, 09:01 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
We’ll see you #@&%!.
Shite bag.

Unread 13-08-2022, 09:07 PM
AK14

Unread 13-08-2022, 09:14 PM
Sparky***

Unread 13-08-2022, 09:15 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Serious question mate because I respect the likes of you, draggers, holyers etc but next week will you be supporting the boycott or will you tell those who think we’re a bit shit to £#%&! off?

Unread 13-08-2022, 09:29 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:

He is but we could have done with him & some other Club Legends speaking out against those Parasites right from day 1, if the truth be told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Spotted that as well, he was proper getting stuck in there. Sky should give Neville and Keane a full 3 hours on Monday Night Football.
Agreed , it would be worth it just too wipe the smug grins off of the ABU's faces.

Unread 13-08-2022, 09:56 PM
Stickman

The one thing I’d have liked Neville to have convered more was the appointments the owners make reflect directly upon them. So Woodward as a financier making transfer decisions, his replacement basically being Woodwards underling. These are all poisonous decisions from the very top designed to keep the cash cow flowing and protect them from any major scrutiny.

It’s yes men from top to bottom. If you challenge the status quo you’re gone. Mourinho and Ralph are testament to that.

This isn’t an ownership looking for “best in class” to prod and probe in the search of finding a winning formulae. It’s yes men who shall carry out instruction for 5, 10, 15 years that will act as cover for them to extract as much money from the club as feasibly possible until it’s literally left as a carcass. It’s quite devastating what they’ve been allowed to get away with.

Unread 23-08-2022, 10:41 AM
AK14

How he wasn’t screaming into that scouse @#%&!s face after we scored I’ll never know

Imagine sitting next to him and the rest of the dippers live on tv over the last few years. Fair £#%&!s to Neville

Unread 23-08-2022, 10:45 AM
Zorg

Unread 23-08-2022, 10:57 AM
wiganste

Quote:
We’ll see you #@&%!.
Shite bag.
I don't recall posting that message - i must have been drunk!
I'll be the bigger man and hold up my hands - fair play.

Quote:
Serious question mate because I respect the likes of you, draggers, holyers etc but next week will you be supporting the boycott or will you tell those who think we’re a bit shit to £#%&! off?
The protest went well - I was never into that #EmptyOldTrafford
I think the anti-Glazer songs sent out a better message than a few hundred people walking out.

Unread 23-08-2022, 10:59 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
https://twitter.com/gnev2/status/156...yv6dqRX8djtLuQ

How he wasn’t screaming into that scouse @#%&!s face after we scored I’ll never know

Imagine sitting next to him and the rest of the dippers live on tv over the last few years. Fair £#%&!s to Neville
Carragher has spent years shamelessly chirping away when Liverpool score, with no interest in remaining neutral. Neville on the other hand keeps
It relatively together for United.

Great to hear that go right out the window last night 😎

He has his moments of being a dick, but he’s bound to when we watch him every week for ten years. Overall, he’s a good guy and he loves the club.

Gary Neville IS a red.
Closed Thread