United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 22-04-2024, 06:55 PM
Jethro

The nerve of a forward wanting the ball more

Unread 22-04-2024, 08:22 PM
Finport Red

Actually think Bruno comes out of that looking the worst. What sort of club captain stops talking to and, more importantly passing to, the guy who’s been brought in to score goals?

He’s a total fanny, and this just the latest thing that proves he’s not captain material. Not talking to a teammate because he’s had an argument with someone else who’s from the same country as him. Good grief.

Unread 22-04-2024, 08:28 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post
Actually think Bruno comes out of that looking the worst. What sort of club captain stops talking to and, more importantly passing to, the guy who’s been brought in to score goals?

He’s a total fanny, and this just the latest thing that proves he’s not captain material. Not talking to a teammate because he’s had an argument with someone else who’s from the same country as him. Good grief.
There's a fairly big chance that this 'scoop' is a load of %@#$&!s.

Unread 22-04-2024, 08:33 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes View Post
There's a fairly big chance that this 'scoop' is a load of %@#$&!s.
True, but given the way this season has been there’s little left that could surprise me about that lot.

Unread 22-04-2024, 09:32 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade View Post
In addition to being physically unable to win a header he's also a snitching little ho.

https://twitter.com/mufcMPB/status/1782446537634632037

"The Portugeezers aren't passing to me!!!!! Make them pass to me!!!! "

Weak body, weak mind...we sure know how to pick them.
But they don't. They're £#%&!ing useless.

The potential is there and anyone who can't see it is a £#%&!ing idiot, frankly. He's going to be a top player. Unfortunately he's forced to play on his own, which doesn't suit him, and has to contend with the Moron Twins of Rashford and Antony pretending he doesn't exist.

Unread 22-04-2024, 10:09 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade View Post
In addition to being physically unable to win a header he's also a snitching little ho.

https://twitter.com/mufcMPB/status/1782446537634632037

"The Portugeezers aren't passing to me!!!!! Make them pass to me!!!! "

Weak body, weak mind...we sure know how to pick them.

Eagerly await Wade's topless selfie on the relevant thread:

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showt...=346284&page=3

Unread 22-04-2024, 10:19 PM
Bunker Buster

The shit you lot believe.....

Unread 22-04-2024, 10:38 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
The shit you lot believe.....
Only if it's negative...

Unread 22-04-2024, 11:09 PM
thatsfuctit

Top scorer in the CL group phase , playing for a Dogshit team who came bottom of their (not very hard ) group.

Youngest player ever to score in 7 (was it?) consecutive PL games

Probably not our biggest worry tbf.

Unread 23-04-2024, 01:00 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit View Post
Top scorer in the CL group phase , playing for a Dogshit team who came bottom of their (not very hard ) group.

That’s all great but he isn’t god enough.

he is scoring about as many as he scored against for Atalanta.

He isn’t instinctive enough to be a top striker! Another eth buy

Unread 23-04-2024, 04:35 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by History View Post
Its very harsh and he's nowhere near the finished article but you can only compare him to those who have come before him.

His movement is genuinely not good enough as it stands, I appreciate his ability to hold a ball up but he doesn't need to be constantly putting his arse into a defender. He's good enough to improve this however.

Someone needs to sit him down and force him to watch tapes of Van Persie's off the ball movement

Really could have done with some support for him.
Would agree. Also generally seems to fail to make a half yard for himself get a shot off. That coupled with his poor movement is why he has so few shots.

Unread 23-04-2024, 05:07 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
That’s all great but he isn’t god enough.

he is scoring about as many as he scored against for Atalanta.

He isn’t instinctive enough to be a top striker! Another eth buy
I’ve not checked, but I’d imagine those that who are doing better are playing in a team with a functioning midfield and wide players who cross the ball.

Unread 23-04-2024, 07:31 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao View Post
Would agree. Also generally seems to fail to make a half yard for himself get a shot off. That coupled with his poor movement is why he has so few shots.
The chance on Sunday when all he had to do was turn and shoot was bizarre. He made the space and then hesitated.

But I don't see why we 'can only compare him to those who went before him'. Why? Doesn't do any good.
I think he'll be fine with more support up front.

Unread 23-04-2024, 07:34 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit View Post
I’ve not checked, but I’d imagine those that who are doing better are playing in a team with a functioning midfield and wide players who cross the ball.
I agree, I've really rated him this season. A bright spark in a season of shite. Put him in any Ferguson side and he'd score for fun imo. He's nowhere near the finished article but he's come in and had to lead the line, alone. He doesn't miss chance after chance and never stops.

Unread 23-04-2024, 07:52 AM
AK14

As if this is true

Unread 23-04-2024, 08:03 AM
Dr Stranger

He has areas of his game to work on, which is entirely normal for a kid. The problem isn’t him. The problem is our over-reliance on him.

Him, Garnacho and Mainoo are overtaxed because they need to be. A lot has been made about us taking Garancho off late in games, but we should be able to sub a 19 year old winger without entirely falling to pieces

Hojlund should have an experienced alternative. He should have intelligent players around him. He should be able to sit our a game or two without it being an issue.

He’s exactly what I expected him to be. He’s got the make up of a top striker and he’s got a great attitude, but he’s raw. That’s not the problem. The balance of the squad is.

Unread 23-04-2024, 08:21 AM
Zorg

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
He has areas of his game to work on, which is entirely normal for a kid. The problem isn’t him. The problem is our over-reliance on him.

Him, Garnacho and Mainoo are overtaxed because they need to be. A lot has been made about us taking Garancho off late in games, but we should be able to sub a 19 year old winger without entirely falling to pieces

Hojlund should have an experienced alternative. He should have intelligent players around him. He should be able to sit our a game or two without it being an issue.

He’s exactly what I expected him to be. He’s got the make up of a top striker and he’s got a great attitude, but he’s raw. That’s not the problem. The balance of the squad is.
This.

Unread 23-04-2024, 08:55 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit

You not read the thread pal? He's shite, apparently.

Unread 23-04-2024, 09:12 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
You not read the thread pal? He's shite, apparently.
You really do have to laugh. Incredible

Unread 23-04-2024, 09:13 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
If you can't take a player or two off when you are 3-0 up, with 20 minutes to go, against 2nd division opposition without imploding quicker than the Titan submersible, it's a sorry state of affairs.