United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-06-2011, 03:11 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Default Big Sam to Wham

Sad for Sam, but what is with wham? they were interviewing fans and a few were genuinely pissed off, woi aint we goh a managah who was gone and won somfink? £#%&!ing wasters. I hope they never come back up.

Unread 01-06-2011, 03:13 PM
Ginners

Default Re: Big Sam to Wham

hope they get relegated again, but big sams a decent manager, theyll come straight back up

Unread 01-06-2011, 03:15 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up Re: Big Sam to Wham

looking forward to some tweets about jellied eels and pearly queens

Unread 01-06-2011, 03:24 PM
Jethro

What makes them think they deserve a manager with prestige? £#%&!ing good for nothing, eel eating, queen Vic @#%&!s.

Hate West Ham, Love Big Sam.

Unread 01-06-2011, 03:25 PM
Time For Heroes

Speaking to a Wham fan today at work, reckons Big Sam will be great for getting them up then get rid of him because he doesn't play their kind of football!!

Unread 01-06-2011, 03:29 PM
dunk

They were probably convinced they were going to get Ancelotti

Unread 01-06-2011, 03:35 PM
bobbledinho

He deserves better tbf.

Also read rumours Martin O'Neill is off to Saudi Arabia to manage some team.

Unread 01-06-2011, 03:38 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldosgoodallthetime
Speaking to a Wham fan today at work, reckons Big Sam will be great for getting them up then get rid of him because he doesn't play their kind of football!!
Their kind of football!

Shitty club with shitty owners and shitty fans soon to be playing in a shitty stadium with a running track round it. They're a footnote in football history who have at best scraped a couple of trophies in a long and mundane existance.

Unread 01-06-2011, 03:41 PM
Sloppy

Unread 01-06-2011, 03:41 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Their kind of football!

Shitty club with shitty owners and shitty fans soon to be playing in a shitty stadium with a running track round it. They're a footnote in football history who have at best scraped a couple of trophies in a long and mundane existance.
Ah, but don't forget that one of those torphies was the World Cup and they don't come much bigger than that my friend.

Unread 01-06-2011, 03:45 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldosgoodallthetime
Ah, but don't forget that one of those torphies was the World Cup and they don't come much bigger than that my friend.
I think you'll find it's called the "wowd cap" and that England's player of the tournament was the renowned West Ham legend Bobby Charlton.

Unread 01-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Time For Heroes

[quote=BryanRobson'sLiver;2468878]I think you'll find it's called the "wowd cap" and that England's player of the tournament was the renowned West Ham legend Bobby Charlton.[/QUOTE]

Charlton is only a couple of miles from West 'Am as the bubble flies so technically.......

Unread 01-06-2011, 03:56 PM
dodger

He's got no chance there. Their inflated sense of self will mean he gets the boot after a few months. £#%&! knows why he took it on tbh

Unread 01-06-2011, 04:17 PM
JakeB

Don't have to worry about getting back up due to the new stadium anymore then, Big Sam could fill that £#%&!er using only his face.

Unread 01-06-2011, 06:23 PM
taff

this is either going to end in success or tears. big leaky ones from big sam's jap's eye. whatever happens, it promises emotion.

Unread 01-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
He's got no chance there. Their inflated sense of self will mean he gets the boot after a few months. £#%&! knows why he took it on tbh
It's a big payday when they do sack him.. and fair doos. Love Big Sam me.

Unread 01-06-2011, 07:48 PM
Speckled Sod

Even a sensible west ham fan I know is devastated. "The stuff he plays isnt football". They genuinley believe they are some kind of Barcelona lite. Theyre playing in the championship ffs!

Unread 01-06-2011, 07:51 PM
JakeB

They haven't played any good football since the last time they went down anyway, silly £#%&!ers.

Unread 02-06-2011, 08:21 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckled Sod
Even a sensible west ham fan I know is devastated. "The stuff he plays isnt football". They genuinley believe they are some kind of Barcelona lite. Theyre playing in the championship ffs!
I'm sure they will be teary for the good old days when Matthew Upson used to lump the ball up to Carlton Cole.

Unread 02-06-2011, 08:31 AM
Zorg

Thumbs up Re: Big Sam to Wham

He may not stay true to their traditions of good football, but he will carry on their fine tradition of being really shit.
Closed Thread