United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-01-2016, 01:39 PM
PeakyBlinder

Loan return confirmed by Utd.

Now playing him on the wing instead of as a #10 ffs.

Unread 07-01-2016, 01:43 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
Loan return confirmed by Utd.

Now playing him on the wing instead of as a #10 ffs.
My little heart jumped this morning first item on the sport on the radio

'Manchester united have confirmed they are in advanced talks to sign ..................Adnan Januzai back from Dortmund ' FFS

Unread 07-01-2016, 01:50 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
I don't think he's shit. In fact I agree with the posters above that he's quick and has a lot of natural talent, I do however agree that he has some sort of confidence or attitude problem, probably the latter.

In his current state he is as much use to us as Anderson was, either we need to sort his head out quickly... or get rid of him in the summer.
I'm sorry but he has zero pace, he has quick feet though. He also gets knocked off the ball too easily.

Unread 07-01-2016, 01:53 PM
believe

Sorter in defence, midfield and attack

Unread 07-01-2016, 01:57 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
My little heart jumped this morning first item on the sport on the radio

'Manchester united have confirmed they are in advanced talks to sign ..................Adnan Januzai back from Dortmund ' FFS
Like a new signing etc.

Unread 07-01-2016, 02:26 PM
Lok

It's good news.

Given enough chances in his natural position he will do well.

Unread 07-01-2016, 02:29 PM
saffers

Dortmund Sporting Director Zorg on Januzaj: "It was a wish of Adnan to go back.The loan wasn't a good deal for both sides all in all."

Unread 07-01-2016, 02:31 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Dortmund Sporting Director Zorg on Januzaj: "It was a wish of Adnan to go back.The loan wasn't a good deal for both sides all in all."

Unread 07-01-2016, 02:36 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Evil Dortmund Sporting Director Zorg on Januzaj: "It was a wish of Adnan to go back.The loan wasn't a good deal for both sides all in all."
Fixed

Unread 07-01-2016, 02:37 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

I would make, yes make, him eat steak for breakfast and lift weights. Then sparring, with a bit of football thrown in towards the end of the afternoon.

That's 'man' management for you.
MMA or boxing?

Unread 07-01-2016, 02:41 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
MMA or boxing?
straight into mma imo. he's had it easy for long enough.

Unread 07-01-2016, 02:46 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
They got him for now and we were paying 50% of his bunce. Not a good deal at all

Unread 09-01-2016, 03:40 PM
Serenity Now

Januzaj's attitude has now been criticised by his manager at Dortmund, Thomas Tuchel, who said he did not show the requisite desire to succeed.

"It is a pity he did not show the desire and attitude you need to progress at his age," the BVB boss said to Sportbild.

"My feeling was that he never was completely with us, that a part of him always stayed in Manchester and he compared everything here with United.

"We were not able to help him to shake that off. They are coming to us to ask for a second chance."

A lot of talk about his attitude not being great before the loan, then Scifo questions his motivation at international level, and now this. Doesn't reflect well on Januzaj at all.

Unread 09-01-2016, 03:53 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Januzaj's attitude has now been criticised by his manager at Dortmund, Thomas Tuchel, who said he did not show the requisite desire to succeed.

"It is a pity he did not show the desire and attitude you need to progress at his age," the BVB boss said to Sportbild.

"My feeling was that he never was completely with us, that a part of him always stayed in Manchester and he compared everything here with United.

"We were not able to help him to shake that off. They are coming to us to ask for a second chance."

A lot of talk about his attitude not being great before the loan, then Scifo questions his motivation at international level, and now this. Doesn't reflect well on Januzaj at all.
Sounds like he has a problem, but probably something the game will see more and more of from kids with millions in the bank before they have achieved anything (other than be good enough to land said contract).
'Making it' seem to the recognition and financial rewards, not necessarily going on to be as good as they could be.

Unread 09-01-2016, 04:04 PM
believe

Me 18 - everyone else 0

Unread 09-01-2016, 05:02 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Sounds like he has a problem, but probably something the game will see more and more of from kids with millions in the bank before they have achieved anything (other than be good enough to land said contract).
'Making it' seem to the recognition and financial rewards, not necessarily going on to be as good as they could be.
The problem he has is that he's nowhere near as good as he was told he was. Must be hard to get your head around tbh.

Unread 09-01-2016, 05:03 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Me 18 - everyone else 0
Are you still pretending you alway said he was shit?
Closed Thread