United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-12-2015, 06:43 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Thought you might shout the Daley signing too pal.
I'm saving it....

Until I have to.

You know..

Say

Good...bye

Unread 26-12-2015, 06:48 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I'm saving it....

Until I have to.

You know..

Say

Good...bye
This counts as a flounce pre-announce?

Unread 26-12-2015, 06:58 PM
Buck

When he made people think Marouane Fellaini was a good player for 3 weeks

Unread 26-12-2015, 07:06 PM
MagnificentSeven

our problem under moyes was regression. our problem under van gaal has been stagnation.

it's kind of hard to say where it's gone wrong under him, because this is a manager who is no stranger to the biggest trophies. injuries? too much experimentation with formations and players? maybe he just lost the dressing room somewhere and the players can't be arsed playing for him, like mourinho at chelsea.

i do think though, that somewhere in there is a team capable of achieving something, and i'd like to think that van gaal has laid the foundation for the next manager to build something on.

i'm genuinely gutted it hasn't worked out for him here, because we had high hopes.

Unread 26-12-2015, 07:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
This counts as a flounce pre-announce?
Check your privilege pal...

I've never flounced.

Took a year out due to Internet.

Unread 26-12-2015, 07:09 PM
JesperBolsen

The best moment is yet to come. A P45 from United.

Unread 26-12-2015, 07:13 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesperBolsen
The best moment is yet to come. A P45 from United.
Take it to another thread jesper £#%&!ing garrot

Unread 26-12-2015, 07:20 PM
Swagger

Move him upstairs to replace Ed as Director of Football.

Jose in working under the master.

Giggs to get Swansea relegated, with scholes as an assistant.

Unread 26-12-2015, 07:22 PM
Ethers

Repeatedly @#%&!ting the scousers

Unread 26-12-2015, 07:33 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
our problem under moyes was regression. our problem under van gaal has been stagnation.

it's kind of hard to say where it's gone wrong under him, because this is a manager who is no stranger to the biggest trophies. injuries? too much experimentation with formations and players? maybe he just lost the dressing room somewhere and the players can't be arsed playing for him, like mourinho at chelsea.

i do think though, that somewhere in there is a team capable of achieving something, and i'd like to think that van gaal has laid the foundation for the next manager to build something on.

i'm genuinely gutted it hasn't worked out for him here, because we had high hopes.
You could've said we were stagnating a month or so ago. Since then we've progressively imploded. First drawing matches, but still looking organised and coherent, and then from Wolfsburg a total collapse. The team with what was the best defensive record in the league (going back to a large part of last season, too), that enjoyed a lengthy run of clean sheets, etc., is now shipping goals hand over fist every week, even against relegation fodder.

Unread 26-12-2015, 07:35 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
You could've said we were stagnating a month or so ago. Since then we've progressively imploded. First drawing matches, but still looking organised and coherent, and then from Wolfsburg a total collapse. The team with what was the best defensive record in the league (going back to a large part of last season, too), that enjoyed a lengthy run of clean sheets, etc., is now shipping goals hand over fist every week, even against relegation fodder.
it is very very odd. the passing has also gone to pot

Unread 26-12-2015, 07:39 PM
jem

it's not odd.

we've played shit football almost every game for three and a half years at least. irrespective of titles, results, clean sheets, etc.

you see what you want to see.
Closed Thread