United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-12-2015, 08:24 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
august 2015.
never be afraid to call something as you see it.
Except that we don't really play long ball football. Our boy Sers has been posting the stats & will probably be along with more shortly.

We play lots of sideways and negative passes, that's for sure.

Unread 22-12-2015, 08:25 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
I made my mind up after 90 mins last Saturday. That performance was the last straw. It´s been crap all season but the Norwich game was the decider.
yep you and 70,000 others

Unread 22-12-2015, 08:27 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yep you and 70,000 others
I actually said when Norwich went 2-0 up "this is not acceptable, something has got to change". Looks like - for better or (hopefully not) worse - it will.

Unread 22-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I actually said when Norwich went 2-0 up "this is not acceptable, something has got to change".
I said oh ffs!

Unread 22-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Except that we don't really play long ball football. Our boy Sers has been posting the stats & will probably be along with more shortly.

We play lots of sideways and negative passes, that's for sure.

Unread 22-12-2015, 08:30 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I actually said when Norwich went 2-0 up "this is not acceptable, something has got to change". Looks like - for better of (hopefully not) worse - it will.
tipping point for me was PSV at home, that's when we went out of the CL we were never gonna win in Wolfsburg...to lose four points to dross like PSV was criminal

we had all been looking forwrad to the CL again and we were handed an easy group..big balls completely bottled it and if he was allowed to stay in charge we would not even get top four

unacceptable with the money spent

Unread 22-12-2015, 08:32 PM
dunk

We're dross worse than PSV ffs

Why do you have these delusions of grandeur wrt this squad ffs. it has no business anywhere near the £#%&!ing knockouts.

Unread 22-12-2015, 08:32 PM
andyroo

Has this actually happened then? Have we sacked him and appointed Mourinho just as it's become clear that horrible @#%&! has jumped the shark as well? FFS United.

Yes I know Van Gaal's been a total and utter disappointment and has nobody to blame but himself. But appointing another over the hill £#%&!er with his best days behind him is just too £#%&!ing much. Please no.

Unread 22-12-2015, 08:33 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Barca and Bayern manage to make those signings. Aside from their obviously prosperous academies that give them a balanced sense of identity, they are well run clubs with clear ideas. Look at Bayern: LvG to lay the foundations, Heynckess to build a little on it, Pep takes it to the next level and now they're a complete team in their prime, Ancelotti to focus on sustaining and do some winning.

United is quickly become a shell of a club. It's hard to see Mourinho being the answer, but I suppose he has to be
Mourinho does not inspire me either, pragmatic cynical football, his ego fueled adolescent drama has embarrassed every club he has been at.

Woodward will not take a risk now though, 2 failed managers with a lot of money spent between them, the safest choice is a proven winner who might provide an instant impact.

Gill going at the same time as Fergie has not helped this transition.

Unread 22-12-2015, 08:33 PM
Bunker Buster

Smile

Quote:
tipping point for me was PSV at home, that's when we went out of the CL we were never gonna win in Wolfsburg...to lose four points to dross like PSV was criminal

we had all been looking forwrad to the CL again and we were handed an easy group..big balls completely bottled it and if he was allowed to stay in charge we would not even get top four

PSV aren't dross you balloon....

Unread 22-12-2015, 08:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
I said oh ffs!
I may have said something along those lines initially

£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Why do you have these delusions of grandeur wrt this squad ffs. it has no business anywhere near the £#%&!ing knockouts.
PSV have no business near the knockouts....Dutch football is garbage to finish third in that group was humiliating

MOyes got through a CL group remember

wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Disagree. Should have won that group. Gent in the last 16 gives us a great chance to reach the quarters. We were never winning it but a good run would have given the squad a massive confidence boost

Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
august 2015.
never be afraid to call something as you see it.
You should be more concerned about your hideous teeth to gum ratio.

Unread 22-12-2015, 08:35 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Mourinho does not inspire me either, pragmatic cynical football, his ego fueled adolescent drama has embarrassed every club he has been at.

Woodward will not take a risk now though, 2 failed managers with a lot of money spent between them, the safest choice is a proven winner who might provide an instead impact.

Gill going at the same time as Fergie has not helped this transition.
Check my post in the Wilson-Mourinho thread. I don't hate the bloke, but that's what he's about.

Will we even be getting a focused Mourinho? Ramon Calderon reckons Mou would prefer to go back to Real Madrid and is using United to put pressure on them. "Hire me or I go to Manchester" etc. With all he's been through, is he in the right state?

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Disagree. Should have won that group. Gent in the last 16 gives us a great chance to reach the quarters. We were never winning it but a good run would have given the squad a massive confidence boost
Given that going out of it has given us a massive confidence unboost... you would appear to be right.

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Has this actually happened then? Have we sacked him and appointed Mourinho just as it's become clear that horrible @#%&! has jumped the shark as well? FFS United.

Yes I know Van Gaal's been a total and utter disappointment and has nobody to blame but himself. But appointing another over the hill £#%&!er with his best days behind him is just too £#%&!ing much. Please no.
We're working 18-24 months behind the football world, signing players past their best, now not allowing the club to be re-built instead pinning our hopes on a £#%&!er in the midst of a breakdown, looking to sign Sneijder and Robben ffs. The club is an absolute £#%&!ing mess. We'll out do the dippers for journey into oblivion from here I'd imagine

woody78

Quote:

Agree with this .
The last half hour at home to PSV was a disgusting.

Unread 22-12-2015, 08:36 PM
red in cumbria

The rumour doing the rounds seems to be Giggs doing just the next two games, then Mou taking over only after we have played Chelski. Not a great surprise if true, tbh.

Unread 22-12-2015, 08:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
exactly ffs....the LVG apologists really need to wake up and smell the humiliation
Closed Thread