United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-12-2015, 07:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
If it is JM then his brand of anti-football - whilst kissing cousins to LvG's and DM's - will look like a breath of fresh air because of the results.

It's set up for a 2 year blaze of glory followed by the inevitable acrimonious departure early in 2019.
There will be no blazing with this squad pal.

Unread 22-12-2015, 07:29 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Fancy Mou to flip reverse it.

Unread 22-12-2015, 07:30 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yep.

He'll need another £250m turn over with 5-10 in and 5-10 out.

Unread 22-12-2015, 07:32 PM
ziggyman17

If Louis is gone, then it is a black day in our history.. A football man stabbed in the back.. What the £#%&! happened to the 3 year plan...

The club will rue this day for years to come.. But what did we expect the club is now run by little men in grey suits.. I wonder what they will do when the sponsorship deals run dry, run for the £#%&!ing hills.. The club died along time ago, this rubber stamps that..

Unread 22-12-2015, 07:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Fancy Mou to flip reverse it.
This league should be winnable for Mourinho with a January transfer window. That will be enough to get a good vibe back. But I'll be gutted watching him battle Pep next year. United fans certainly need to move on from thinking they're the aesthetic favourites.

Thing is, that might not actually be that much of an issue. The latter years of Fergie contained largely shite, but winning, football.

Mou needs a good start, though. Imagine the vibe if he has a big problem getting us going, given how he left Chelsea

Unread 22-12-2015, 07:35 PM
Clarkie

He's not actually gone though....Has he?

Gutted if he has to be fair. Woodward and Giggs need binning if LvG is given the gate tbf

Unread 22-12-2015, 07:41 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
The latter years of Fergie contained largely shite, but winning, football.

:
yeah those three European Cup Finals in four years contained plenty of shite football didn't they

the 'football' under Van Gaal has been for the MAJORITY of his tenure complete and utter shite

saffers

Quote:
This league should be winnable for Mourinho with a January transfer window. That will be enough to get a good vibe back. But I'll be gutted watching him battle Pep next year. United fans certainly need to move on from thinking they're the aesthetic favourites.

Thing is, that might not actually be that much of an issue. The latter years of Fergie contained largely shite, but winning, football.

Mou needs a good start, though. Imagine the vibe if he has a big problem getting us going, given how he left Chelsea
Swansea, Sheff utd both at home, two wins for sure. Then 2 aways in the space of a few days(st james park and anfield). I already know we'll win the anfield one.

Almost always liked mou signings from his early chelsea days until his first two summer windows back at chelsea. A good window is the key to success as big khaled would say.

2009 at Inter: Eto'o, Sneijder, Milito, T.Motta and Lucio. I think that's what you call smashing it. Won the treble.

Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
He's not actually gone though....Has he?

Gutted if he has to be fair. Woodward and Giggs need binning if LvG is given the gate tbf
No.

Still hope

Unread 22-12-2015, 07:42 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yeah those three European Cup Finals in four years contained plenty of shite football didn't they
they did actually

Unread 22-12-2015, 07:44 PM
saffers

Quote:

the 'football' under Van Gaal has been for the MAJORITY of his tenure complete and utter shite
We really took for granted esults like casually bitchslapping Meelan 4-0 in 09/10(should have reached another final tbh)

Imagine having THAT Rooney and Nani duo now.

Unread 22-12-2015, 07:44 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Swansea, Sheff utd both at home, two wins for sure. Then 2 aways in the space of a few days(st james park and anfield). I already know we'll win the anfield one.

Almost always liked mou signings from his early chelsea days until his first two summer windows back at chelsea. A good window is the key to success as big khaled would say.

2009 at Inter: Eto'o, Sneijder, Milito, T.Motta and Lucio. I think that's what you call smashing it. Won the treble.
Yeah, I'm nowhere near ready to be positive about it all, pal

We're a snidey, ratty, suity, bean-counting, brand-worshipping, money-driven state of a club.

Unread 22-12-2015, 07:46 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:

We're a snidey, ratty, suity, money-driven state of a club.

Then go and support Chel-.....oh

Unread 22-12-2015, 07:46 PM
saffers

Quote:

We're a snidey, ratty, suity, money-driven state of a club.

Unread 22-12-2015, 07:47 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Held it all together

Unread 22-12-2015, 07:47 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
That was six years before Ferguson left.

Post Moscow it was increasingly shite, especially given the players we had.
have a word with yourself ffs....post Moscow we got to more EC Finals and won two more titles (should have been three)

in what universe does Van Gaal's United come remotely close to any of that

Unread 22-12-2015, 07:48 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
have a word with yourself ffs....post Moscow we got to more EC Finals and won two more titles (should have been three)

in what universe does Van Gaal's United come remotely close to any of that
Not sure if you're missing the point here, pal. I said if Mourinho does that playing fairly shite football, everything will be fine.

In other words, the United Way stuff is largely a myth. Score enough goals to win enough games and he'll be okay.

Unread 22-12-2015, 07:49 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
We're a snidey, ratty, suity, bean-counting, brand-worshipping, money-driven state of a club.
Nothing new. It's just that previously we had Ferguson in complete and unquestioned control of everything football related, able to make long-term decisions because he knew he'd be at the club for as long as he wanted.

Unread 22-12-2015, 07:50 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Nothing new. It's just that previously we had Ferguson in complete and unquestioned control of everything football related, able to make long-term decisions because he knew he'd be at the club for as long as he wanted.
Without that, as Charles said, the lunatics have taken over the asylum. It's why this club needed a strong, footballing figure at the top.

Now they've got one, but a far more insane one who is only really arsed about himself.

Unread 22-12-2015, 07:53 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
We need a constant running theme, as Barca have found in the last decade, a plan the club is constantly working towards, not this constant switching about %@#$&!s we appear to be in favour of
Closed Thread