Originally Posted by koppas
Too lazy.
Too cool

Unread 01-10-2008, 08:47 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
He's gonna be a star
Definitely, that 2nd finish was superb and some of his play later in the game was a joy to watch. "Big game" too.

Unread 01-10-2008, 08:49 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Definitely, that 2nd finish was superb and some of his play later in the game was a joy to watch. "Big game" too.
Yeah but can he cut it on a cold Tuesday night at Darlington?

Unread 01-10-2008, 08:50 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Yeah but can he cut it on a cold Tuesday night at Darlington?
I don't know, don't suppose we'll find out either as he doesn't play in League 2.

Unread 01-10-2008, 08:51 AM
koppas

Quote:
I don't know, don't suppose we'll find out either as he doesn't play in League 2.
Could send him out on loan?

Unread 01-10-2008, 08:51 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
If the rest of the big games this season are that easy I can't wait until May.

Unread 01-10-2008, 08:52 AM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
If the rest of the big games this season are that easy I can't wait until May.
Good for you.

Unread 01-10-2008, 08:54 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Good for you.
Wasn't really a big game though was it? Let's be honest they were absolutely £#%&!ing shocking. I've see that kind of defending in Irish football.

Unread 01-10-2008, 08:56 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Wasn't really a big game though was it? Let's be honest they were absolutely £#%&!ing shocking. I've see that kind of defending in Irish football.
I've been told it was a big game actually, then again I didn't rate them. It's good though for the anti-Berbie mob though, had he not scored he could be slated, having scored two it wasn't an important match, classic.

Unread 01-10-2008, 08:58 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Right, well I'm not really arsed with other people's opinions if they aren't in front of me to read or hear so I can't assume there's an idiot, well I can presume there are idiots out there, but I can't read their stupid minds.

Twas good to see him get a goal and his play stepped up a bit after that which was awesome.

Unread 01-10-2008, 08:59 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Right, well I'm not really arsed with other people's opinions if they aren't in front of me to read or hear so I can't assume there's an idiot, well I can presume there are idiots out there, but I can't read their stupid minds.

Twas good to see him get a goal and his play stepped up a bit after that which was awesome.
I dunno about awesome, we aren't Americans, well i'm not at least.

Unread 01-10-2008, 09:21 AM
My Name is Keith

I found his lack of celebration really worrying. I get the impression that he’s not really committed to the club.

He could have least have kissed the badge but he didn’t even look longingly at it. That’s what the fans want. Someone who really necks the badge when they score. Tongues, the lot.

Like Smudger used to do at Leeds - pulling the badge away from his chest, looking at it, looking at the fans, looking back at the badge and then sucking the £#%&! out of it with a proper serious expression.

Can’t see Berby making it at United to be honest.

Unread 01-10-2008, 09:43 AM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I found his lack of celebration really worrying. I get the impression that he’s not really committed to the club.

He could have least have kissed the badge but he didn’t even look longingly at it. That’s what the fans want. Someone who really necks the badge when they score. Tongues, the lot.

Like Smudger used to do at Leeds - pulling the badge away from his chest, looking at it, looking at the fans, looking back at the badge and then sucking the £#%&! out of it with a proper serious expression.

Unread 01-10-2008, 10:00 AM
KingDipsyPirate

Quote:

Unread 01-10-2008, 10:01 AM
Zorg

Quote:

Very excellent.

Unread 01-10-2008, 10:05 AM
BarryX

Quote:

The very least he could have done was a 'swinging the new born baby' routine.

Unread 01-10-2008, 10:07 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
Or that chavvy Robbie Keane flip and gun routine, that's a belter. We got the wrong Spurs forward.

Unread 01-10-2008, 10:08 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
With a real baby.

Or he could have pulled a dummy from his arse and had a suck on it.

Unread 01-10-2008, 10:24 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
With a real baby.

Or he could have pulled a dummy from his arse and had a suck on it.
Closed Thread