United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-11-2017, 11:16 PM
Kangared

I would try to swap Rose for Shaw & see if we could persuade Benfica to take Lindelof back . I have no idea why he was bought in the 1st place . If Real do want Mata, which would be great for Juan, let him go & see who they will offer in part ex.
If any team want to bid 90 million for Rashford I will drive him there personally
Maybe offer Arsenal Mata & Smalling for Alexis .

Unread 08-11-2017, 11:19 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
I would try to swap Rose for Shaw & see if we could persuade Benfica to take Lindelof back . I have no idea why he was bought in the 1st place . If Real do want Mata, which would be great for Juan, let him go & see who they will offer in part ex.
If any team want to bid 90 million for Rashford I will drive him there personally

Rashford is great

Unread 08-11-2017, 11:23 PM
sa7

Marsupial £#%&!ing cretin

Unread 08-11-2017, 11:37 PM
Kangared

[quote=Harri Jaffa;4821449]

Rashford is great[/QUO
. I'd take Martial over him all day . Being a local lad giving him a free pass at times . Not a great or natural finisher, poor in the air for his size . Loses possession more than any other player. Quick & fearless & delivers great crosses but nowhere near the level some seem to have him at. I get he's only 20 but I don't think he will ever become the player many predict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Marsupial f***ing cretin
Not here to trade insults. Happy to hear your reasoning on why you wouldn't accept 90 million for him. I live in Australia, I'm not from Australia

Unread 09-11-2017, 01:46 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
So what is he then
Central midfielder apparently.

Unread 09-11-2017, 07:06 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
WTF

Have you been smoking dried kangaroo shit, sell Rashford. Are you mental

Unread 09-11-2017, 07:12 AM
ziggyman17

If the club were to sell Rashford, then we might as well all pack up and go home. The kid is the future of the club.. only 20 last week and yet people think he should be already a complete player.. Rashford has done more in his Utd career than Ronaldo did at the same age and Ronaldo was playing in a much better team, Rio, Keane, Scholes, Giggs and the like.

Unread 09-11-2017, 08:50 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
If the club were to sell Rashford, then we might as well all pack up and go home. The kid is the future of the club.. only 20 last week and yet people think he should be already a complete player.. Rashford has done more in his Utd career than Ronaldo did at the same age and Ronaldo was playing in a much better team, Rio, Keane, Scholes, Giggs and the like.
You wouldn't take 90 million for him ? I think some of you need to take the. blinkers off . He is not a centre forward. He lacks the finishing skills & predatory instincts for that . As a left winger Martial is a much better footballer. I'm not saying he's top of the out list but I would take 90 million for him in a heartbeat. Who else has any saleable value other than DDG who has earned his price tag. You all assume Rashers will improve but I'm not sure he will . Currently I don't see him having a much higher ceiling than Danny Welbeck . Hope I'm proved wrong but nobody has offered anything other than his age

Unread 09-11-2017, 10:02 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
United signed the following in the summer of 2007:

Owen Hargreaves
Nani
Anderson
Kuszczak

I remember being somewhat happy when I saw the news that Nani and Anderson was signed. However, this was mainly because Chelsea were hoovering up all the best players by deliberately targeting United's and Arsenal's transfer targets. Didn't care about Kuszczak, and Hargreaves was a desperation signing if you ask me.

But yeah, I suppose it was one of the "better" summer transfer windows. Because beyond that, aside from the likes of van Persie, Mata, Pogba, Martial, Zlatan, Bailly, Lukaku and Matic, United have signed some right shit.
And Tevez.

Unread 09-11-2017, 05:42 PM
red in cumbria

Had completely forgotten about Kuszczak, tbh.

Unread 09-11-2017, 05:47 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Had completely forgotten about Kuszczak, tbh.
We bought some really piss-poor keepers between Schmikes retiring and van der Sar arriving - him, Roy Carroll, Bosnich, Timmy, Lindegaard, and that's just off the top of my head.

Unread 09-11-2017, 05:52 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
We bought some really piss-poor keepers between Schmikes retiring and van der Sar arriving - him, Roy Carroll, Bosnich, Timmy, Lindegaard, and that's just off the top of my head.
Ricardo....

Ben Foster

Unread 09-11-2017, 05:55 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Ricardo....

Ben Foster
Jesus, had totally forgotten those 2 clowns

Unread 09-11-2017, 06:32 PM
AK14

Quote:
Jesus, had totally forgotten those 2 clowns
The best of the lot...

Andy Goram

Unread 09-11-2017, 07:58 PM
Sparky***

Why would the owners sanction more signings and sales if they think the manager is going to £#%&! off in 6 months?

Unread 09-11-2017, 08:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
The best of the lot...

Andy Goram
All two of them.

Unread 09-11-2017, 08:53 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
All two of them.

Unread 09-11-2017, 09:00 PM
Denis Irwell

Van de Gouw

Unread 09-11-2017, 09:05 PM
suedeshoes

Taibi

Unread 09-11-2017, 09:09 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Very strange one that.

Was an utter nobody even in Denmark. I'm sure Schmeichel popped up in the press when it was announced and gave it the

It was around the time we started making those really weirdo signings. Diouf, Manucho, Foster, Buttner. Christ knows which random member of Fergie's family was scouting heavy around that period
Closed Thread