United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-12-2016, 01:03 PM
Sapien

Does anybody else always read the word booing as boing?

Nope, just me then.

Unread 12-12-2016, 01:12 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
people around me yesterday was giving it "ooh its awful that people are booing a united player" but how else can we get the message across ?

didn't boo myself, but I don't really say anything at the game anyway apart from cheering if we score a decent goal
Bloke next to us was going apeshit. I tutted a little bit

Unread 12-12-2016, 01:37 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Are you ashamed that a player that is suppose to be the great English hope and a top English striker was plonked firmly in ROJO's pocket all afternoon ?

Marcus bloody Rojo

Kane begging for the final whistle covered in pocket fluff and 2p's...

Unread 12-12-2016, 01:37 PM
believe

I'm surprised it's taken this for people to realize OT is mainly full of £#%&!ers.

Unread 12-12-2016, 01:38 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Are you ashamed that a player that is suppose to be the great English hope and a top English striker was plonked firmly in ROJO's pocket all afternoon ?

Marcus bloody Rojo

Kane begging for the final whistle covered in pocket fluff and 2p's...
Harry put in a good performance considering what he's going through

Unread 12-12-2016, 01:39 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Abbey Clancy?

Unread 12-12-2016, 01:42 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Abbey Clancy?
No. Indigestion

Unread 12-12-2016, 01:56 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Didn't boo but could understand the reaction.

He took the £#%&!ing piss last week with not only giving the penalty away (a soft, lazy challenge) but then he has a laugh and joke about it. Lets not forget the week before that he was lucky to get away with another.

He's a £#%&!ing disaster. Don't feel sorry for him, feel sorry for those paying his wages to contribute nothing to the club.

Unread 12-12-2016, 01:59 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Didn't boo but could understand the reaction.

He took the £#%&!ing piss last week with not only giving the penalty away (a soft, lazy challenge) but then he has a laugh and joke about it. Lets not forget the week before that he was lucky to get away with another.

He's a £#%&!ing disaster. Don't feel sorry for him, feel sorry for those paying his wages to contribute nothing to the club.
The Glazers?

Unread 12-12-2016, 02:05 PM
dunk

Quote:
The only touch I remember him having was the lay off for Herrera to put Mkhi in

Unread 12-12-2016, 02:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The only touch I remember him having was the lay off for Herrera to put Mkhi in
My personal favourite - few minutes in when Rojo Ran him into the byline and kicked the ball off his crumpled body for a goal kick....
Think Marcus looked back at him and laughed..

Rated Harry, but signing that contract and staying with them serial bottkers says a lot about him...

Spurs, finished 3rd in a two horse race

Unread 12-12-2016, 02:21 PM
andyroo

Quote:
The Glazers?
The Glazers don't pay his £#%&!ing wages you @#%&!. We pay theirs.

Unread 12-12-2016, 04:43 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
What's actually annoying is that the manager and media actually think it's just because he gave a penalty away.
Not sure if JM really thinks that tbh.

Unread 13-12-2016, 11:05 AM
TheFatGoth

Hearing the players are disgusted at his treatment

Unread 13-12-2016, 11:08 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Hearing the players are disgusted at his treatment
Yeah I would be to if the coach kept chucking him on late in the game trying to sabotage all our hard work
Closed Thread