United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-10-2016, 12:19 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
wonder if mourinho's thing about manchester life was about getting into gaudiola's head a bit?

which of them is more likely to feel lost in manc? mourinho's well used to the english scene

bet pep hates it at city
Foreigners hate Manchester weather. Fact.

Unread 28-10-2016, 06:48 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Foreigners hate Manchester weather. Fact.
That'll be why the place is full of em then

Unread 28-10-2016, 07:05 AM
AK14

Tin hat on

I'm all for City struggling under this bald headed freak, but the worrying thing is if City struggle in the league that's one less team for the dippers to worry about. We're not going to challenge for the league this season, I can't see Chelsea challenging this season even after Sunday and If City don't that leaves perennial bottlers in Arsenal and Spurs to win it in front of that goofy German and the rat munchers.

As long as City get no where near the european cup I couldn't care less what they do, they're irrelevant and after 2012 their league wins are just hollow, but if Klopp were to some how win the league with those bastards......

Unread 28-10-2016, 07:36 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
Wunderbarr 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unread 28-10-2016, 07:39 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Tin hat on

I'm all for City struggling under this bald headed freak, but the worrying thing is if City struggle in the league that's one less team for the dippers to worry about. We're not going to challenge for the league this season, I can't see Chelsea challenging this season even after Sunday and If City don't that leaves perennial bottlers in Arsenal and Spurs to win it in front of that goofy German and the rat munchers.

As long as City get no where near the european cup I couldn't care less what they do, they're irrelevant and after 2012 their league wins are just hollow, but if Klopp were to some how win the league with those bastards......
What an absolute mess of a post.....

You want city to get better so in 7 months time they might be in the mix to stop Liverpool winning the league...

Let's hope pep turns it around for you this weekend..

Odd.

Hope they get £#%&!ed every game in Europe and the league and Pep has a full on meltdown and starts eating adidas flip flops in his press conference, personally speaking...

Unread 28-10-2016, 08:21 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Tin hat on

More like drugs taken than tin hat on. City beating the vermin to the title is nothing more than the lesser of two evils. I'd rather city implode than be the only team that can deny those scouse @#%&!s.

We are only six points off the top, have decent players injured and don't know our best team yet. Give us a chance ffs

Unread 28-10-2016, 09:07 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Hope they get £#%&!ed every game in Europe and the league and Pep has a full on meltdown and starts eating adidas flip flops in his press conference, personally speaking...

£#%&! me. Hoping City do well as a spoiler to the scousers

Unread 28-10-2016, 09:09 AM
dragflick

Quote:
What an absolute mess of a post.....

You want city to get better so in 7 months time they might be in the mix to stop Liverpool winning the league...

Let's hope pep turns it around for you this weekend..

Odd.

This.

Unread 28-10-2016, 10:06 AM
Bunker Buster

Worried about AK

Why so angry pal ? It's Friday...we get it, you're uber red. Ratmunchers etc

It's an absolute state of an idea by the way....it's late October..anything could happen.
The longer city go without a win the better..

Have a great day and an even better weekend mate.

Unread 28-10-2016, 10:10 AM
AK14

Quote:
Worried about AK

Why so angry pal ? It's Friday...we get it, you're uber red. Ratmunchers etc

It's an absolute state of an idea by the way....it's late October..anything could happen.
The longer city go without a win the better..

Have a great day and an even better weekend mate.
Maybe you're right, I apologises (it's been a long week)

Maybe I'm just a shit the bed? I'm a pessimistic £#%&!er at the best of times...........Glass is always empty with me, pal

Let's hope neither are in sight come may and Jose has his hands on another league trophy

Unread 28-10-2016, 10:20 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Maybe you're right, I apologises (it's been a long week)

Maybe I'm just a shit the bed? I'm a pessimistic £#%&!er at the best of times...........Glass is always empty with me, pal

Let's hope neither are in sight come may and Jose has his hands on another league trophy
Accepted.

Only hope draggers is as open as myself...

I don't look at the league table proper till Jan 1st if you're within 9 points anything can happen...

Let your hair down this weekend AK it's only a game..

Unread 28-10-2016, 10:23 AM
AK14

Quote:
Accepted.

Only hope draggers is as open as myself...

I don't look at the league table proper till Jan 1st if you're within 9 points anything can happen...

Let your hair down this weekend AK it's only a game..
If you've accepted my apology then he will.......... he's your sheep after all.

Unread 28-10-2016, 11:29 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I didn't think your post was that bad tbh. If it's city or Liverpool for the league then I choose not Liverpool every time.
I would start thinking that in April, but we've still not made it into November.

Doesn't need to be an either or. Want misery on both.

Unread 28-10-2016, 11:37 AM
dragflick

Quote:
If you've accepted my apology then he will.......... he's your sheep after all.
Wtf pal? Friday snides like that??

Here's hoping city win tomorrow to cheer you up a bit... jeeeeesus...

Unread 28-10-2016, 11:47 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Wtf pal? Friday snides like that??

Unread 28-10-2016, 11:49 AM
Tumescent Throb

people worrying that liverpool might win the league is fair enough, but i've got news for you - they will win the league at some point and considering it's been 26 years already then my hunch says that that point is getting closer and closer...

them, us and arsenal are by far the biggest teams in england. even guardiola knows it. it's only a matter of time. if we can't then i'd rather arsenal held them up than some £#%&!ing no-mark shit like city or leicester.

Unread 28-10-2016, 11:53 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
people worrying that liverpool might win the league is fair enough, but i've got news for you - they will win the league at some point and considering it's been 26 years already then my hunch says that that point is getting closer and closer...

them, us and arsenal are by far the biggest teams in england. even guardiola knows it. it's only a matter of time. if we can't then i'd rather arsenal held them up than some £#%&!ing no-mark shit like city or leicester.

Unread 28-10-2016, 12:07 PM
Buck

Stupid to put Leicester in the same bracket as City. How they won the title couldn't be any more different.

Unread 28-10-2016, 12:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Why is it so laughable? I should imagine your reactions would have been the same if someone had told you that city would win the league at some point back in 2009.

I'd say this year they have as good a chance as any.

Unread 28-10-2016, 12:12 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Stupid to put Leicester in the same bracket as City. How they won the title couldn't be any more different.
same size club as city though - similar size support etc
Closed Thread