United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 09-12-2009, 12:38 AM
King Schlong

Talking Re: OFFICIAL: wolfsburg v makeshift United thread. (Teams, links + doom)

They have started to rip into Betty on that bluemoon thread where that bitter @#%&! has lost his christmas bonus.

Unread 09-12-2009, 12:41 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default Re: OFFICIAL: wolfsburg v makeshift United thread. (Teams, links + doom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinoyAquino
Superb result and an excellent shift from the lads. Delighted that i backed us at 4s for £200 as well. Just had one of those vibes that we would win tonight.

In other CL news: Anyone else see Ronnie's free kick against the water carrier's XI? Zoiks.
£#%&!ing hate watching Ronnie now

Anyway Keeper for me was piss poor, got a hand yet if he went with two he would of got a stronger palm to it.

Unread 09-12-2009, 12:43 AM
silv

Default Re: OFFICIAL: wolfsburg v makeshift United thread. (Teams, links + doom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
They have started to rip into Betty on that bluemoon thread where that bitter @#%&! has lost his christmas bonus.
you got a link mate?

cant find it!

Unread 09-12-2009, 12:46 AM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinoyAquino
Superb result and an excellent shift from the lads. Delighted that i backed us at 4s for £200 as well. Just had one of those vibes that we would win tonight.

In other CL news: Anyone else see Ronnie's free kick against the water carrier's XI? Zoiks.
He makes it look so £#%&!ing easy.

Unread 09-12-2009, 12:48 AM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
you got a link mate?

cant find it!
http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum...ccc12969a3db9f

EDIT: Looks like the thread has been deleted.

Unread 09-12-2009, 01:02 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
£#%&!ing hate watching Ronnie now
Me too
He should have fallen in Love with United like Eric did. He should have felt an unbreakable bond with Fergie, Rooney & co....not to mention the Fans.

I absolutely HATE seeing him playing for Madrid! I thought I'd be ok with it, but it really pisses me off

They don't £#%&!ing deserve him. £#%&!ing corrupt, hanky waving @#%&!s.

Unread 09-12-2009, 01:06 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Me too
He should have fallen in Love with United like Eric did. He should have felt an unbreakable bond with Fergie, Rooney & co....not to mention the Fans.

I absolutely HATE seeing him playing for Madrid! I thought I'd be ok with it, but it really pisses me off

Still, it's easy to see so far who has come to Real Madrid from the superior team and league isn't it?

Ronaldo is barely back after 2 months out and he's banging in goals for fun.

Kaka and Benzema are both struggling to make an impact while the player we made - the player the english premier league made into this complete player - is unstoppable.

Unread 09-12-2009, 01:06 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Me too

He was born to play for us, like you I just wish he'd fallen more in love with the club and had more loyalty to Fergie, a man who can truly get him to the stage of being one of the best ever.

I'm bored with Spanish Football this season, finding Barca a little lack luster this year and Madrid are just not very good to watch.

Thing is even if Ronnie did lose his interest over there, because of there "plan" he's literally going to be there for the remainder of his contract.

He'll be back one day.

Unread 09-12-2009, 01:20 AM
toseeunited

Thumbs up Re: OFFICIAL: wolfsburg v makeshift United thread. (Teams, links + doom)

tonight was just one example of why we love united.

every player put the effort in required to get a result, and i thought bringing valencia and ober ober tan on was genius from SAF. valencia had the strength to hold the ball up where danny had struggled while the defence were clearing their lines, and obertan then had the space to punish them on the wing.

him and evra on that left flank =

Unread 09-12-2009, 01:23 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Kaka and Benzema are both struggling to make an impact while the player we made - the player the english premier league made into this complete player - is unstoppable.
The Premier League did it's best to ruin him, what with the laughable protection offered to him by the reffs in this country. It's all down to our club and his single minded obsession with becoming the best player on the planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
I'm bored with Spanish Football this season, finding Barca a little lack luster this year and Madrid are just not very good to watch.
Valencia and Sevilla are both great to watch. Athletico can usually be relied upon for some comic relief too

Unread 09-12-2009, 01:25 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
tonight was just one example of why we love united.

every player put the effort in required to get a result, and i thought bringing valencia and ober ober tan on was genius from SAF. valencia had the strength to hold the ball up where danny had struggled while the defence were clearing their lines, and obertan then had the space to punish them on the wing.

him and evra on that left flank =
as aesthetically pleasing as it is to see a thumping long range strike or a great free kick, it's just as pleasing to see a player get his head up and pick the best pass at the right time. Obertan made what he did look so easy, but a less intelligent player might have panicked there and £#%&!ed up.

Unread 09-12-2009, 01:28 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
The Premier League did it's best to ruin him, what with the laughable protection offered to him by the reffs in this country. It's all down to our club and his single minded obsession with becoming the best player on the planet.

Yes, i agree. To an extent. I think playing in the premier league can either make you a special player or sometimes break you. It forced ronaldo to toughen up, fast.

The pace at which games are played over here must seem like he's playing in slow motion every week in spain, he's given acres of space and time to do what he likes.

Unread 09-12-2009, 01:34 AM
S/Side.Red

As great a player as he was, I must say when watching his antics at the weekend a part of me was quite relieved that we don't have to indulge that kind of shit from him anymore.

Unread 09-12-2009, 01:58 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
As great a player as he was, I must say when watching his antics at the weekend a part of me was quite relieved that we don't have to indulge that kind of shit from him anymore.
I was thinking the same, I loved the lad while he was here but I'm enjoying this season much more without all of his and Tevez's %@#$&!s casting a shadow over everything. I'm not missing him one bit to be honest.