United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-11-2009, 11:55 AM
Withers

Default Re: Gabrielle £#%&!ing Macaroni

I like him.

I think he is only that fat because he lived in Scotland for a few years and married a Jock.

I imagine deep fried pasta sticks to the hips.

Unread 05-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
don't mind his column in the times tbh. £#%&!ing worse journos out there imho, barclay and cascarino in the 'game' talk an enourmous amount of shite.
Cascarino is the worst pundit / columnist out there. What a waste of skin.

Unread 05-11-2009, 12:41 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Cascarino is the worst pundit / columnist out there. What a waste of skin.
Hmmmm, Collymore must run him close, writes his column in crayon I think. Or what about Jeff Winter?

Unread 05-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Hmmmm, Collymore must run him close, writes his column in crayon I think. Or what about Jeff Winter?
I don't accept Collymore as a journalist, nor Wrighty, the only Winter I'd bother with is Henry & that's a struggle as well so £#%&! Jeff in the ear.

Unread 05-11-2009, 12:51 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I don't accept Collymore as a journalist, nor Wrighty, the only Winter I'd bother with is Henry & that's a struggle as well so £#%&! Jeff in the ear.
But you accept Cascarino as one?

Unread 05-11-2009, 12:56 PM
Baron

Quote:
He writes in the Times rather than... where ever Collymore does. It's a thin line tbh.

Unread 05-11-2009, 12:59 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
He writes in the Times rather than... where ever Collymore does. It's a thin line tbh.
Sweet baby jesus and the orphans!!!!!

Unread 05-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Baron

Quote:
Sweet baby jesus and the orphans!!!!!
He does a bit in The Game supplement, which as a whole is quite good (Marcotti does the last column in it as well which is hit & miss but usually does something infinitely less well publicised) but Cascarino is just £#%&!ing useless.

Unread 05-11-2009, 02:37 PM
Part 36 Offer

despicable fat yank @#%&!.

abu of the highest order of @#%&! stains.

Unread 05-11-2009, 08:41 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
despicable fat yank @#%&!.

abu of the highest order of @#%&! stains.
confirmed

Unread 05-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Rhodzy

Thumbs up Re: Gabrielle £#%&!ing Macaroni

He's a giant tool.

Unread 06-11-2009, 12:27 PM
Baron

Quote:
Here you go Jabbers, just in time, the £#%&!ing weapon has offerred up this gem...

Quote:
Everton don't normally have any reason to be grateful to Liverpool, but they should feel thankful that their rivals are struggling so much that their own problems are largely going unnoticed.

What's happened to the team that finished fifth in the Barclays Premier League in the past two seasons, the side that was probably the toughest to play against because of their hard work, spirit, organisation and enthusiasm for getting stuck in and doing the ugly stuff? The side that was flying last year even without any forwards, and reached the FA Cup Final?

They lost tamely to Benfica in the Europa League last night - the same opponents who thumped them 5-0 in Portugal a couple of weeks ago. Then there was that 6-1 humiliation at the hands of Arsenal on the opening day of the season. It's so unlike David Moyes's side to be such whipping boys. They haven't won since October 10.

Yes, there have been injury problems. Mikel Arteta being sidelines is a massive blow. The bench was full of teenagers last night. But that doesn't excuse so many indifferent or poor performances and results. What's happened to Jo, for example?

The squad's inability to cope with absences is a sign that it's not big enough or good enough. And is that acceptable for a club that have earnt big money from selling Joleon Lescott and that, in most years, seem to profit from their transfers?

Moyes is careful and won't bring in players for the sake of it but for a club of their size, Everton aren't financially competitive at all. They don't pay big wages by the standards of leading Premier League clubs and the situation doesn't seem likely to change soon. Bill Kenwright, the chairman, appears keen to sell the club but it doesn't look like there's any serious interest. And the dream of a new stadium is not close to reality.

Basically, Everton are a club treading water, but sooner rather than later they're going to start to sink. I don't see any progress, only the probability of decline. Because while Everton stay much the same, their rivals are improving. What's the club's best-case scenario without going on a massive spending spree?

Finishing fifth every year. But Aston Villa, Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur are richer, more talented, more ambitious and growing. Everton are falling behind those three. So they're looking at slipping to eighth place.

Then factor in the new money and momentum at Sunderland and even perhaps Birmingham City, and Everton could be overtaken by those two as well in the coming years. Everton are on a path to mid-table obscurity unless something drastic happens. That means they will struggle to attract leading players and have to sell the quality ones they do have. And they'll fall farther behind.

Moyes, the manager, has overachieved and done brilliantly but his reputation will decline if Everton have a mediocre few years. He has been linked with bigger things but will lose any opportunity to become the manager of a top four club if he doesn't leave Goodison Park soon. Because he's not going to realise that ambition with Everton

Unread 08-12-2009, 11:02 PM
Terry Silver

On this weeks "The Game" podcast he said Scholes is overrated.

Words fail me...

Unread 08-12-2009, 11:04 PM
Part 36 Offer

Some on here used to love the fat sweaty iti @#%&!.

Unread 08-12-2009, 11:07 PM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
On this weeks podcast he said Scholes is overrated.

Words fail me...
It was because of pearls of wisdom like that (and that scouse @#%&! journalist, Tony something) that I binned that podcast, Guardian podcast shits all over it tbh.

Unread 08-12-2009, 11:08 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Some on here used to love the fat sweaty iti @#%&!.
He has never rated Scholes, going as far back as when Talksport had him, Balague and Honekstein(sp) on that Monday night European Football show. perhaps the only decent show that Talksport have produced.

It Established Marcotti and Balague as pundits of weight, so any fondness for it has to be weighted against their constant horseshit since.

Unread 08-12-2009, 11:10 PM
Mr_Ed

The problem is there is so much talk and footie these days any @#%&! can have a job (Merson, Wright etc etc etc)...

Most of us on here would be better pundits than a lot of them *excluding Koppas.

Unread 08-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
It was because of pearls of wisdom like that (and that scouse @#%&! journalist, Tony something) that I binned that podcast, Guardian podcast shits all over it tbh.
You won't be surprised to learn that said Scouse @#%&! has been conspicuous by his absence this season.

Unread 08-12-2009, 11:20 PM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
He has never rated Scholes, going as far back as when Talksport had him, Balague and Honekstein(sp) on that Monday night European Football show. perhaps the only decent show that Talksport have produced.

It Established Marcotti and Balague as pundits of weight, so any fondness for it has to be weighted against their constant horseshit since.
Guillem Balague another bullshitting @#%&!.

Honegstein is on the Guardian one now and again and is decent when all he has to do is chat about the Bundesliga.

How can any watcher of football, no matter his allegiance or bias, not rate Scholes? Sweet Jesus

Unread 08-12-2009, 11:21 PM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
You won't be surprised to learn that said Scouse @#%&! has been conspicuous by his absence this season.
Is it still like a Liverpool FC podcast at times?
Closed Thread