United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-03-2015, 12:35 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

"Saw you looking Louis. Yeah, it's me"
He's such an odd little runt. Even Giggs was towering over him.

Unread 23-03-2015, 12:45 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
What utter £#%&!ing bullshit. He played 3 at the back against West ham, long before they played Basle, and it was a £#%&!ing disaster.
Locked himself in his office FFS.

Unread 23-03-2015, 01:03 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Brockman
Good to see Eric at the game.

Unread 23-03-2015, 01:05 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Unread 23-03-2015, 01:10 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger

What utter £#%&!ing bullshit. He played 3 at the back against West ham, long before they played Basle, and it was a £#%&!ing disaster.
Locked himself in his office FFS.

Unread 23-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Ethers

Love the bit about making himself tea and toast. What a bloody grafter.

Unread 23-03-2015, 01:15 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Liverpool’s manager noted a change in the Swiss side’s tactical approach that he believes emerged quite by accident.

On the night it was reported that the loss of Basle's left back to injury after only four minutes forced Paulo Sousa to switch to a back three, with an attacking midfielder in Derlis Gonzalez coming on to replace the unfortunate Behrang Safari.

But Rodgers would note how Sousa would grow increasingly impatient with Gonzalez’s reluctance to cover the right-back position, instead choosing to push forward and fill the space previously occupied by a right winger now being forced to play more centrally.

Essentially, Basle began to employ a 3-4-3 formation and Rodgers flew home with his team that night – defeated and more than a little disappointed by his team’ s ineptitude – thinking how difficult that particular tactical approach was to play against.
This is unbelievable arrogance. Even for him.

So what he's effectively saying is that Sousa 'accidentally' put in place a system that was good enough to beat his multi million pound team. But that Sousa himself was confused by his own system and didn't really understand its effectiveness as he kept berating one of his players. But Brendon, in his wisdom, thought "hey, I know how to get the best use out of that system that they accidentally stumbled on, because I'm a lyrical genius, the voice of a generation'.

So rather than saying that he accidentally stumbled on the system himself (having the chance to closely observe it while his team were well beaten by it) and rather than doing the unthinkable and saying 'an inferior coach with an inferior team taught us a lesson and we thought we should learn from that' - what he's actually saying is, how smart he is for spotting something that the other coach (the guy who's actually using the damn system) couldn't.

It's like a parody. It really is.

Unread 23-03-2015, 01:20 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe

So what he's effectively saying is that Sousa 'accidentally' put in place a system that was good enough to beat his multi million pound team. But that Sousa himself was confused by his own system and didn't really understand its effectiveness as he kept berating one of his players. But Brendon, in his wisdom, thought "hey, I know how to get the best use out of that system that they accidentally stumbled on, because I'm a lyrical genius, the voice of a generation'.

So rather than saying that he accidentally stumbled on the system himself (having the chance to closely observe it while his team were well beaten by it) and rather than doing the unthinkable and saying 'an inferior coach with an inferior team taught us a lesson and we thought we should learn from that' - what he's actually saying is, how smart he is for spotting something that the other coach (the guy who's actually using the damn system) couldn't.

Unread 23-03-2015, 01:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe

And you're not even a United fan.

He's £#%&!ing horrible, a despicable human being.

Unread 23-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Switching Off

As pointed out elsewhere he loudly trumpeted the fact that he identified a problem against Swansea and made a half time tactical change which won them the game, yet he then names an unchanged side yesterday

Unread 23-03-2015, 01:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
As pointed out elsewhere he loudly trumpeted the fact that he identified a problem against Swansea and made a half time tactical change which won them the game, yet he then names an unchanged side yesterday
Tbf, he noticed the problem yesterday and made a half time tactical change too

Unread 23-03-2015, 01:38 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Tbf, he noticed the problem yesterday and made a half time tactical change too
He's a £#%&!ing genius

Unread 23-03-2015, 01:39 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

"You think Louis's balls are big?!....I could have bigger balls if I wanted. I'd want smaller balls if anything!"

Unread 01-04-2015, 06:18 PM
saffers

What a creep

Unread 01-04-2015, 06:19 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
What a creep

That second picture

Unread 01-04-2015, 06:22 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
That second picture
It's the 3rd pic that makes me laugh out loud. Look at how intensely he is staring at the racist thug. Worthy of a caption thread.

Unread 01-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
What a creep

Unread 01-04-2015, 06:35 PM
Switching Off

Pop

Unread 01-04-2015, 06:41 PM
andyroo

Unread 06-04-2015, 12:31 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
“It’s frustrating that we got ourselves in a position over the last three months, very close, to then come up short in the past two games,” Rodgers said. “But I look at Arsenal and their bench, the world class players on the field with big talent and it shows the continual work we have to do.”
Summer 2014
Arsenal - £95.6m
Liverpool - £117m

Last 5 seasons
Arsenal - £258.12m
Liverpool - £351.95m

2003 to date
Arsenal - £390.675m
Liverpool - £608.18m

1992 to date
Arsenal - £531.56m
Liverpool - £767.3m

I'm surprised nobody pulls him up on his bullshit.
Closed Thread