United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-04-2018, 03:50 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we need to differentiate between the players not being good enough and the manager not being good enough.
nah they are both £#%&!ing shite.

both living off past exploits

Unread 17-04-2018, 05:10 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
How about dropping out two most ineffective players in the full backs. Considering they both used to be wingers they give us nothing going forward, especially against a team camped in their own half. Young just cuts back and aims a hopeful high cross in and Valencia will shuffle towards the full back before stopping and cutting back to whichever CM is nearest to him.
One of TVs worst ever games seems to have lost the confidence to go past anyone. Could shift Young to right back and bring in Rojo or the unmentionable one..

Unread 17-04-2018, 05:16 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
One of TVs worst ever games seems to have lost the confidence to go past anyone. Could shift Young to right back and bring in Rojo or the unmentionable one..
He did get past once.

Offside

Unread 17-04-2018, 06:01 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we need to differentiate between the players not being good enough and the manager not being good enough.
You don’t though. You blame the manager for everything, whereas I tend to think failure to play a ten yard ball to an open man, ever find a red shirt in the box or consistantly taking bad touches the whole match is on the player. What’s a manager’s team talk to consist of: “Don’t play like a ten year old?”

Unread 17-04-2018, 07:08 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If he drops everyone who's been shit, there won't be anyone left to pick.
Yup.

Plus, he lost his rag and made a %@#$&!s of everything with his subs. Let's have it right. One midfielder.

Potentially, he's played a blinder. Might get the response he requires. Smash Bournemouth and everything will be forgotten.

On the other hand, we flop against Bournemouth and get @#%&!ted at Wembley... bad joo joo.

Unread 17-04-2018, 07:15 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Unread 18-04-2018, 04:02 AM
Crumps

Beef?

Alright Tupac and Biggie, turn it in.

Unread 18-04-2018, 09:58 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Beef?

That's very aged mature beef these days. Is there anything of a more veal like nature in current day music?

Unread 18-04-2018, 10:04 AM
Crumps

Quote:
That's very aged mature beef these days. Is there anything of a more veal like nature in current day music?
Alright how about Rice Gum & Danielle Bregoli?

Unread 18-04-2018, 10:17 AM
andyroo

Quote:
did Sparky come up with those?

Unread 18-04-2018, 10:23 AM
RemisMoses

Katie thingy and taylor wotsit have got a real beef going. I think one of them rolled her eyes at the other on one occasion

Unread 18-04-2018, 10:55 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Are those made up as I have literally never heard of either of them?

Unread 18-04-2018, 12:48 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If he drops everyone who's been shit, there won't be anyone left to pick.
So true , he'll have a hard time picking 11.

Unread 18-04-2018, 02:26 PM
utd99

Quote:
Beef?

Apparently calling out bullshit is an attempt to create a feud these days. Some people are so touchy.

Unread 18-04-2018, 04:53 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
So true , he'll have a hard time picking 11.
And is that more his fault........or that of the actual players??

Unread 18-04-2018, 05:19 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
“he needs to change his whole approach to games or it'll just be a different group of marginalised, unmotivated disillusioned 11 men with no idea how to play or what to do”.

The thing that’s made up is the idea that the team as it is, is par for the course with mourinho and won’t get any better if he’s given more time.

I'm saying his approach is causing this, not that he wants it to happen.

Indeed. 2 whole years.

Plenty of time to implement a style and build confidence. He hasn't. We look lost and rudderless.

So what are you suggesting, when mourinho sees what we’re capable of he tells them to stop doing it?

I'm saying it doesn't happen anywhere near enough and hardly ever during his default set up. Our best performances have been from 2-0 down, which wasn't part of the plan.

He hasn’t usually taken over a club so low in the league and in such a mess. Remind me how many managers have lasted longer at Real Madrid and chelsea.

Indeed.

So was Ferguson.

Which is what Ferguson more or less did. As has guardiola.

Unread 18-04-2018, 06:21 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

Apparently calling out bullshit is an attempt to create a feud these days. Some people are so touchy.
I don't mind a difference of opnion - it's your right to be wrong. but you would appear to be trying to attract my attention for some reason. given your overcompensating in other areas, I am mildly concerned.

Unread 19-04-2018, 02:10 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I don't mind a difference of opnion - it's your right to be wrong. but you would appear to be trying to attract my attention for some reason. given your overcompensating in other areas, I am mildly concerned.
You’re.

Unread 19-04-2018, 06:54 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Are those made up as I have literally never heard of either of them?
One is a Youtuber turned rapper, the other is the Cash Me Outside girl who is now a Billboard award nominated rapper.

Unread 19-04-2018, 09:54 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You’re.
no. your. dumbass.

you're as safe in a granmar battle with me as on any other topic, though.

it's your right to be wrong. and it's your overcompensating. you're wrong. again.
Closed Thread