United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-04-2018, 10:49 PM
TheFatGoth

Default Jose to wield the axe for semi final

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43791546

Quote:
"The way you play is the only way I can select players," said Mourinho.

The Portuguese manager said "some of the guys" that played against West Brom "don't have a place" in the team for the semi-final at Wembley.

When asked to clarify if he meant those who performed badly against the Baggies will now not face Spurs, Mourinho said: "Yeah.

"What is the criteria for a manager to choose a team?

"I only know one criteria: is the way you play.

"Or do you want me to go for the price they cost, or their salary, or their beautiful face? The only way is to go with performance."

Unread 16-04-2018, 10:57 PM
Cream

The Scottish Player and Jones nailed on starters.

Unread 16-04-2018, 10:59 PM
Switching Off

Guardian:

"Some of the guys that played [against West Brom] don’t have a place in that team [for Bournemouth]. What is the criteria for a manager to choose a team? I only know one criteria: the way they play. Or do you want me to go for the price they cost, or their salary, or their beautiful face?”

:someoftheshitthebbcpublish:

Unread 16-04-2018, 11:07 PM
waynes ear's

Shots fired at Pogba imo

Unread 16-04-2018, 11:07 PM
dunk

Subbies at Poggers there I reckon.

Unread 16-04-2018, 11:09 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Subbies at Poggers there I reckon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Shots fired at Pogba imo
No flies on theze guyz.

Unread 16-04-2018, 11:11 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
No flies on theze guyz.
No, thats you. Bog snorkelling #@&%!

Unread 16-04-2018, 11:18 PM
Sparky***

Just lose and get it over with, you £#%&!ing bunch of @#%&!s.

Unread 16-04-2018, 11:19 PM
red in cumbria

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Shots fired at Pogba imo
Too £#%&!ing right, too.

Unread 16-04-2018, 11:19 PM
sa7

Look forward to Lukaku, Young, Valencia and Sanchez all starting

Unread 16-04-2018, 11:28 PM
Pop

Unread 16-04-2018, 11:30 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
The Portuguese manager said "some of the guys" that played against West Brom "don't have a place" in the team for the semi-final at Wembley.

When asked to clarify if he meant those who performed badly against the Baggies will now not face Spurs, Mourinho said: "Yeah."

Journos on the ball as per.

Unread 16-04-2018, 11:31 PM
Buck

Weird how he binned off Mata at the height of his career at Chelsea but plays him ahead of better performing players now.

Mata has never captured the form over a long period of time as a Utd player as he did in his first two years at Chelsea, for whatever reasons.

But this season he's not even done the one thing that kept him in the 'he can stay' category when the annual talk of culling the squad comes around. That is scoring goals.

This season he has scored three goals in all competitions. Two came in one game.

An attacking midfielder who has scored in only two games out of thirty-seven

He's a very likable guy but he gets away with a lot. Our worst player imo on Sunday.

Unread 16-04-2018, 11:46 PM
jem

two franchise players.

Unread 17-04-2018, 12:01 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Guardian:

"Some of the guys that played [against West Brom] don’t have a place in that team [for Bournemouth]. What is the criteria for a manager to choose a team? I only know one criteria: the way they play. Or do you want me to go for the price they cost, or their salary, or their beautiful face?”

:someoftheshitthebbcpublish:
Wow fake news.

He also added:

Quote:
“So Paul [had to be careful] because of the yellow card. In terms of the way he played he was not worse than some of the others who were on the pitch for 90 minutes.”

Unread 17-04-2018, 12:09 AM
ScarFace

Again...not the players when your formation/tactics are SHIT.

Give him Ronaldo & Messi and we'd still be awful to watch.

Unread 17-04-2018, 01:20 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Just lose and get it over with, you £#%&!ing bunch of @#%&!s.
I canno wait for the next of the season

Unread 17-04-2018, 06:34 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Weird how he binned off Mata at the height of his career at Chelsea but plays him ahead of better performing players now.

Mata has never captured the form over a long period of time as a Utd player as he did in his first two years at Chelsea, for whatever reasons.

But this season he's not even done the one thing that kept him in the 'he can stay' category when the annual talk of culling the squad comes around. That is scoring goals.

This season he has scored three goals in all competitions. Two came in one game.

An attacking midfielder who has scored in only two games out of thirty-seven

He's a very likable guy but he gets away with a lot. Our worst player imo on Sunday.
He was the player I expected to be subbed each time a change was made on Sunday. its not like he does this defensive job well which is usually enough for Mourinho.

Unread 17-04-2018, 06:55 AM
flixton

What I'd give for a player with pace like Kanchelski.

Unread 17-04-2018, 06:56 AM
puressence

Get tahith and greenwood in
Closed Thread