United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:28 AM
armchair

The fact that he tried to make some sort of conspiracy theory about the tough early fixtures rather than relish the chance of beating our rivals said it all for me.

Two more losses and he's gone imho.

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:32 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
The fact that he tried to make some sort of conspiracy theory about the tough early fixtures rather than relish the chance of beating our rivals said it all for me.
Exactly.

Before a £#%&!ing ball was kicked he was complaining. It was a tough start on paper but we're the Champions ffs ...& the fact we've subsequently been dicked in the so called 'easy' games makes him look even more of a £#%&!ing sap.

His comments around the same time about needing 3 or 4 "world class" players to go straight into the first 11, only to sign Fellaini showed him up for what he is as well.

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:33 AM
Tronics

I've never rated Moyes and I was totally against his appointment

But no.1 that article is made up

No.2 if it isn't Moyes needs to grow a pair and not allow players to question him in anyway. It's the only way he'll garner any sort of respect IMO

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:34 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Please

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:36 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Two more losses and he's gone imho.
Dare we dream

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:36 AM
taff

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:42 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff

Wow. Wonder if the @#%&! ever had a full head of hair.

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:46 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
People blaming the players for not thinking he's the right man

If you work for someone that you don't respect then it will inevitably affect your performance. He wasn't a big enough name for the job. He's not a modern day manager. He's a £#%&!ing jock-@#%&! dinosaur who is completely out of his depth.

I never wanted the £#%&!er in the first place but jesus i didn't think things would be this bad. I dread watching us play. What a £#%&!ing w*nker.

Like I said yesterday, of all the £#%&!ing managers in world football we end up with this clown.
Spot on.

Imagine how the players feel when Fergie retires but then they think about working with another world class manager and get a little excited at the prospect.

Then imagine their utter disgust when Moyes walks in followed by Jimmy 'no legs' Lumsden :shakehead:

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:56 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
I've never rated Moyes and I was totally against his appointment

But no.1 that article is made up

No.2 if it isn't Moyes needs to grow a pair and not allow players to question him in anyway. It's the only way he'll garner any sort of respect IMO
It's by Jamie Jackson, I'm pretty sure it's no.1.

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:56 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

the sight of that @#%&! Round drawing pictures for the subs you know your £#%&!ed when you see that:shakehead:

Unread 09-01-2014, 01:00 AM
Whalefish

And if senior players are or have done it, then the door's that way. You first Rio. They're not exactly putting the graft in on the pitch to warrant pointing a finger at the manager either. And graft is a £#%&!ing minimum, shouldn't even need to be mentioned. I'm not even going to bother with their inability to create chances now, or do the basics in midfield and defence properly.

Oh but it's been coached out of them by that nasty Gollum lookalike, horseshit absolute £#%&!ing horseshit. They're like a bunch of blokes who've been dumped by their bird/wife. Wandering around, looking a bit lost, the occasional wobbly lip and tears. Fergie's gone, get the £#%&! over it. Keane was spot on in his bio about new managers, how players should respond whoever it is, and the £#%&!ing @#%&! at United should pick it up and read it.

Unread 09-01-2014, 01:06 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
And if senior players are or have done it, then the door's that way. You first Rio. They're not exactly putting the graft in on the pitch to warrant pointing a finger at the manager either. And graft is a £#%&!ing minimum, shouldn't even need to be mentioned. I'm not even going to bother with their inability to create chances now, or do the basics in midfield and defence properly.

Oh but it's been coached out of them by that nasty Gollum lookalike, horseshit absolute £#%&!ing horseshit. They're like a bunch of blokes who've been dumped by their bird/wife. Wandering around, looking a bit lost, the occasional wobbly lip and tears. Fergie's gone, get the £#%&! over it. Keane was spot on in his bio about new managers, how players should respond whoever it is, and the £#%&!ing @#%&! at United should pick it up and read it.
Moyes is a joke. why would you want to play for that #@&%! with his 1990s coaching methods. @#%&!.

Unread 09-01-2014, 01:09 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Moyes is a joke. why would you want to play for that #@&%! with his 1890s coaching methods. @#%&!.
corrected

Unread 09-01-2014, 04:18 AM
shenwen

Quote:

If you work for someone that you don't respect then it will inevitably affect your performance. He wasn't a big enough name for the job. He's not a modern day manager. He's a £#%&!ing jock-@#%&! dinosaur who is completely out of his depth.

I never wanted the £#%&!er in the first place but jesus i didn't think things would be this bad. I dread watching us play. What a £#%&!ing £#%&!er.

Like I said yesterday, of all the £#%&!ing managers in world football we end up with this clown.
Exactly. Love how people like to treat the clubs they support as existing in some sort if parallel universe to the rest of us. Players are at a club because of money, ambition and adulation. Pretty much like the rest of us really, although at a massively reduced level. If someone comes in who looks like threatening that, is it wrong to speak up?

"This is Man United - get your £#%&!ing head down"

Unread 09-01-2014, 04:31 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
Moyes needs to walk in there and tell them to shape up or ship the £#%&! out.

A £#%&!ing United player questioning the manger. Get to £#%&!. Do what you're told, and if you dont like if £#%&! off to some other shambles of a club where the players run it and managers come and go every year.
this is the only way he can turn it round imo and I'd have a lot more respect for him of he did. I bet the likes od Ferdinand have been praying for the day Ferguson finished.

The abuse people gave Terry and co on here when he dictated things at Chelsea and now think it's acceptable because it's David Moyes

Unread 09-01-2014, 05:43 AM
bicyclerepairman

the worst thing for moyes would be for fergie to give them all a pep talk. however i wouldn't be surprised if this does happen.

Unread 09-01-2014, 06:50 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicyclerepairman
the worst thing for moyes would be for fergie to give them all a pep talk. however i wouldn't be surprised if this does happen.
will have to be done via cam link as he's still on the world trip with his wife he said he's retiring to do...

Unread 09-01-2014, 07:08 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
Moyes needs to walk in there and tell them to shape up or ship the £#%&! out.

A £#%&!ing United player questioning the manger. Get to £#%&!. Do what you're told, and if you dont like if £#%&! off to some other shambles of a club where the players run it and managers come and go every year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish

Bombs of £#%&!ing truth at last

Fringal went too soft and loyal to some of these @#%&!s in the last three years. Reckon a couple had some dirt on him and that's why Motes has to be the one to pull the trigger on them.

Unread 09-01-2014, 07:18 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

I never wanted the £#%&!er in the first place but jesus i didn't think things would be this bad. I dread watching us play. What a £#%&!ing £#%&!er.

This.

Unread 09-01-2014, 07:39 AM
ralph

Shitstirring @#%&!o journalist shocker
Closed Thread