United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-04-2010, 11:52 AM
shadowplay

Default Re: silly season transfer %@#$&!s thread

The newspaper Marca reported that Diarra Lass can return to England next season, where many posters still after passing through Chelsea, Arsenal and Portsmouth.

However, the coat is Manchester United, which has probed the environment of the player to know if he would go to Old Trafford.

Pablo Polo also reports that if plan A fails, Manchester has established a plan B that also runs through La Castellana. His name is Mahamadou Diarra, Diarra I, or, for that of his senior Real Madrid.

Alex Ferguson's interest in Diarra is not new, much less. The Scottish coach has always been an admirer of Malian midfielder game.

The Marca story translated

Unread 29-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Pop

Borussia Dortmund have warned Manchester United off making a move for highly-rated defender Neven Subotic.

"Selling Neven Subotic is a non-issue," Joachim Watzke told Bild.

"If Manchester United is wanting to have him, they would need to sign over a property of two oil-fields to us.

"Or at least two big trucks full of packaged pound notes.

Subotic claims he is not thinking about a move away from Dortmund, insisting he is happy at the club.

"It is no secret I am enjoying being a player of Borussia Dortmund," said Subotic.

"I feel bloody good being a part of the squad and have the big ambition to be sucessful with the club in Europe, too.

Unread 29-04-2010, 11:54 AM
dunk

That Diarra would be even worse, old, limited and turned us down before.

Unread 29-04-2010, 11:55 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Owen?

Unread 29-04-2010, 11:55 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
he's 25

Unread 29-04-2010, 11:56 AM
Jack Duckworth

i'm hearing berbatov back to spurs, with modric, palacios, bale and dawson coming the other way.

Unread 29-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Barracuda

Modric isn't a bad player but he can £#%&! off, I don't like his face and he looks puny - plus we've already given Spurs far too much money over the last few years as it is.

As a few have said in this and other threads, Mesut Ozil would be a great buy. Yes he's an ugly £#%&!er as well, but a bigger, cheaper, younger version, - very gifted and can play in two of the positions where we are lacking, he fits our needs.

And while we're in Germany get Gojko Kacar as well. The pair together wouldn't cost much more than Modric himself, or Hamsik, Gourcuff, Silva for that matter.

Unread 29-04-2010, 12:04 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
he's 25
He's on about the other one.

Unread 29-04-2010, 12:05 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
He's on about the other one.
the other what, darkie?

out of order there shads.

Unread 29-04-2010, 12:07 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
the other what, darkie?

out of order there shads.

Oooh, that's racist.

*heads off towards the office with Ricky*

Unread 29-04-2010, 12:09 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i'm hearing berbatov back to spurs, with modric, palacios, bale and dawson coming the other way.

Unread 30-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Whalefish

One time whaley fave linked (still like him tbh):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...n-Pienaar.html

V-A-L-U-E.

Unread 01-05-2010, 01:54 AM
Liu Jian

United warned off Subotic according to my favourite tabloid:

Quote:
Borussia Dortmund have warned Manchester United that they will need deep pockets to sign Neven Subotic.
Reports in Germany claim the Barclays Premier League champions have joined Arsenal and Manchester City in the race for 21-year-old centre half.

It is thought bids approaching £20million would be needed to land Subotic, who partners United's Nemanja Vidic in the Serbia defence.

But Dortmund managing director Hans-Joachim Watzke warned: 'If Manchester want to have him, they have to sign over two oil fields to us. Or cart over at least two big lorries tightly packed full of English banknotes.

'We have no intention to sell the player, he is under contract.'

Subotic played Under 17 and Under 20 football for the USA after moving there as a 10-year-old, but he returned to Europe with German side Mainz in 2006.

After two seasons at Dortmund, he is in no rush to make a switch to England, despite being fluent in the language.

'It is not secret that I feel happy in Dortmund and I would still like to win something on the European stage with the team,' he said. 'Therefore I am not even thinking about a transfer at the moment.'

However, German newspaper Bild reports that Subotic's agent, Stephen Kelly, is close to Old Trafford boss Sir Alex Ferguson, which could help to smooth a summer deal.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...n-Subotic.html

Unread 01-05-2010, 02:02 AM
Sandman

Milner and Rodwell will be the players we're after.

Unread 01-05-2010, 02:04 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
I don't know who he is.

I liked the Modric link, that's about it. Subotic only makes sense if Rio or Vidic goes and tbh I wouldn't want to see the latter sold. In fact, there's a case for the former being offloaded first and I still think the club could get a decent fee for him (12/14million not bad for a bloke with a crocked back).
ive signed him on soccer manager

Unread 01-05-2010, 02:17 AM
khmk

I still say Neil Shipperley could do a job for us.

Is he the fattest he's ever been?

Yes.

Is he tall?

Sort of.

Can he do a job holding up the ball?

Who knows.

But the main thing is hgfk/md,lhxxffhavxjmc.k

Unread 01-05-2010, 02:40 AM
khmk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda
Modric isn't a bad player but he can £#%&! off, I don't like his face and he looks puny - plus we've already given Spurs far too much money over the last few years as it is.

As a few have said in this and other threads, Mesut Ozil would be a great buy. Yes he's an ugly £#%&!er as well, but a bigger, cheaper, younger version, - very gifted and can play in two of the positions where we are lacking, he fits our needs.

And while we're in Germany get Gojko Kacar as well. The pair together wouldn't cost much more than Modric himself, or Hamsik, Gourcuff, Silva for that matter.
Lucky for you we're not running a gay model agency then.

Do you just look at the players physiques when you watch a match?

Unlike that Fletcher who's a handsome bastard who's built like a brick shithouse i suppose.

Modric is a class player.

Unread 01-05-2010, 02:33 PM
borsuk

steven pienaar - daily mail

Unread 01-05-2010, 02:57 PM
treme

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
Great player.

The Daily Mail are usually quite reliable for transfer targets tbh. Didn't realise he is 28, though.

Unread 01-05-2010, 03:58 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

Hopefully, lad's quality and his linkup play is one of the best in the league.

He's having contract issues atm.
Closed Thread