United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 07-05-2024, 03:41 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0 View Post
I honestly thought he was Ok, should be starting ahead of Antony in the cup final
Rashford will be back by then so Antony won't be starting.

You would think with Evans and Casemiro at CB the manager would go for a tight midfield to protect them. That's pretty basic no? Or did the manager actually think we were going to go our there paying free flowing football and batter Palace?

"The Entertainers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
If Casemiro plays another game at centre back it’ll be negligence.
Him at CB (or anywhere on the pitch tbf) against City would be interesting.

Old 07-05-2024, 03:42 AM
believe

At least we’ve only lost four in 2024 now.

Old 07-05-2024, 03:50 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
i’m feeling for him as well

always keeps his manners and seems a good guy
Yup, Erik is the real victim here and you’d have to be pretty heartless to think the £6m he’s coined for serving up this season plus the £6m we’ll pay him to stop inflicting some of the most tactically inept performances in recorded history is any sort of recompense.

Not sure if we should focus on writing him some upbeat poetry or perhaps build him a windmill made out of doctors notes but we certainly have to have him uppermost in our thoughts at this difficult time (for him)

Old 07-05-2024, 06:18 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd View Post
Yup, Erik is the real victim here and you’d have to be pretty heartless to think the £6m he’s coined for serving up this season plus the £6m we’ll pay him to stop inflicting some of the most tactically inept performances in recorded history is any sort of recompense.

Not sure if we should focus on writing him some upbeat poetry or perhaps build him a windmill made out of doctors notes but we certainly have to have him uppermost in our thoughts at this difficult time (for him)

Old 07-05-2024, 06:51 AM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
They should be fearing the response of the club and manager, which they clearly don't. And that's been the case for some time, the tail has been wagging the dog at manchester united for far too long.

That's modern day manchester united. Turn up, play shit, go home. Next game get picked again, play slightly less shit, get paid, buy a rolls royce, go home. Manager %@#$&!s you, moan about it on social media and then sulk. Manager gets sacked, rinse and repeat.

Casemiro is on £350k a week and that, in a nutshell, is everything wrong with the current state of the club. He was the worst player on the pitch tonight by some considerable distance. A complete and total shit show. And he's earning a million quid a month.

INEOS have the biggest job on their hands since Alex Ferguson walked through the doors in 1986.
Monster of a post. YHGR

Old 07-05-2024, 07:01 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80 View Post
Monster of a post. YHGR
I take it by that you think Casemiro was a shit signing now?

Old 07-05-2024, 07:06 AM
MUFC One Love

It’s just so bad.

I don’t understand why he sets up like he does.

Old 07-05-2024, 07:15 AM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
I take it by that you think Casemiro was a shit signing now?
Didn’t we establish this was a nonsense line in another thread?

Old 07-05-2024, 07:16 AM
believe

Quote:
Funny how it works.

Old 07-05-2024, 07:22 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love View Post
It’s just so bad.

Irrespective of set ups and injuries

Any team playing for Manchester United shouldn’t be getting pumped 4-0 at palace

Old 07-05-2024, 07:27 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen View Post
You would think with Evans and Casemiro at CB the manager would go for a tight midfield to protect them.
Quote:
lads, it's ten hag.

Old 07-05-2024, 07:30 AM
Stickman

Quote:
It’s just so bad.

ooh, don’t ye know?

Old 07-05-2024, 07:33 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
It’s just so bad.

It makes zero sense. But being very stubborn/Dutch, he seemingly can’t find it within himself to change it regardless of the injuries, opposition or lack of understanding within our own players.

Old 07-05-2024, 09:30 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
Hopefully the next time we play at this ground Olise and Eze are in the United team. They're outstanding footballers and have the ability, flair and self belief that we are crying out for in attacking areas.
We'll soon have that coached out of them.

What will happen is we sign them at eye-watering expense and in two years time we're complaining about them as yet more heartless gutless overpaid mercenary swill.

Old 07-05-2024, 09:31 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Careful pal, you can't change your opinion based on evidence. Not on believe's forum.

If I recall correctly Dunk was the only person who was dead against signing Casemiro.

Old 07-05-2024, 09:33 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Careful pal, you can't change your opinion based on evidence. Not on believe's forum.

If I recall correctly Dunk was the only person who was dead against signing Casemiro.
I was going to do some quoting but I feel we’re all suffering enough today.

“Get him in at any price he’s world class!!”
“£#%&!ing glazers lumbered us with a 350k/ week dud”

You know the drill

Old 07-05-2024, 09:34 AM
Whip Hubley

I don't think Marlo is suffering, he seemed pretty chirpy last night

Old 07-05-2024, 10:08 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
I was going to do some quoting but I feel we’re all suffering enough today.

“Get him in at any price he’s world class!!”
“£#%&!ing glazers lumbered us with a 350k/ week dud”

You know the drill
You were 'excited' about EtH coming in - now you want him out ASAP. What's the difference? The revisionist shit makes absolutely no sense.

Old 07-05-2024, 10:24 AM
redhegemony

So aside from playing Amrabat instead of Eriksen or Antony. What other options did ETH have last night looking at the bench - not many.

Maybe he was protecting the young players last night. Putting them into that shit show would been have a bit risky for their confidence.

Old 07-05-2024, 10:31 AM
Denis Irwell

Scholes and Owen saying Shteve is atop coach and there’s no way he is involved in this. They reckon he is a virtual bystander, being ignored/sidelined and Scholes reckons he is the best “coach” he has played under. Says he should take over the remaining games