United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Gog Coch

Default Nani, Anderson and Tevez

Make less mistakes than most United players. They use the % system or summat... they don't risk stupid passes or passes that don't actually give a massive advantage if they come off over a major £#%&! up if they don't.
I salute the new guys.

Unread 03-10-2007, 11:09 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Stil unconvinced by anderson, other two look ok though. Nani lookslike a proper find.

Unread 03-10-2007, 11:15 AM
BarryX

Nani, Anderson and Tevez have added to squad immeasurably. Tevez is a little battler, and we'll love him come next May. Nani has an exquisite attacking brain (needs to beef up a bit and watch the back passes), and Anderson will come good, theres simply no way he won't turn into a world class player.

Even if all 3 start on the bench each week - what a bench to have. Hargreaves is the summer signing who worries me most, to be honest, not in terms of ability but in terms of ongoing injuries and how these will effect his combative style when he returns.

Unread 03-10-2007, 11:18 AM
MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
Nani, Anderson and Tevez have added to squad immeasurably. Tevez is a little battler, and we'll love him come next May. Nani has an exquisite attacking brain (needs to beef up a bit and watch the back passes), and Anderson will come good, theres simply no way he won't turn into a world class player.

Even if all 3 start on the bench each week - what a bench to have. Hargreaves is the summer signing who worries me most, to be honest, not in terms of ability but in terms of ongoing injuries and how these will effect his combative style when he returns.
We will need Hargreaves more towards the end of the season and latter stages of Europe if/when we get there. Best to get him sorted now, we have a run of fixtures where we shouldn't really need him, plus there is the break for internationals.

Unread 03-10-2007, 11:20 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC
We will need Hargreaves more towards the end of the season and latter stages of Europe if/when we get there. Best to get him sorted now, we have a run of fixtures where we shouldn't really need him, plus there is the break for internationals.
True, dat.

He is quality, no question, lets just hope he is bought back slowly as you suggest..

Unread 03-10-2007, 11:23 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
He is quality, no question, lets just hope he is bought back slowly as you suggest..
The Medical Department at United must be staffed by clowns. Misdiagnosing Saha, passing Hargreaves to play when clearly his tendonitis hadn't cleared - not to mention the on going saga of Gary "2 weeks" Nevile

Unread 03-10-2007, 11:31 AM
BarryX

ok. he should toughen up a bit. seems a bit lightweight, rolling around a bit too much. still I think Nani looks like he could be a little genius of a player, all in all I am very pleased with him and thought he was the most important player for us last night.

Unread 03-10-2007, 11:47 AM
Whalefish

He tried to input his head up Totti's arse. The weirdo.

Unread 03-10-2007, 12:07 PM
Firswood Red

thought Nani gave the ball away more than anyone else last night

Unread 03-10-2007, 12:14 PM
Whalefish

And yet along with Ronnie was our only real creative player.

Unread 03-10-2007, 12:17 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC
True.

We've been unlucky with his injuries but lucky in terms of when they've hit. He's not need this weekend and then he should only miss Villa and Middlesbrough.

Frustrating, but shouldn't hurt us too much.

On the subject of the others, I thought Nani had his best game last night. Sure, he's very raw but in a game where we took very few risk, he was one of the few who kept asking questions and kept perservering.
He's frustrating and he needs to toughen up, but I think we've seen enough flashes of talent to be optimistic.

Anderson looked better than he has yet too.

Both will become class players. Tevez is already a class player. Rooney is getting better, Ronaldo is stupidly good and Saha is gaining fitness.

Discounting Coventry, we've won 7 games in a row without conceding a single goal. The press are distracted by Arsenal's form and subsequent inevitable title success and we'll only get better from here.

Things are looking up

Unread 03-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Qwertyuiop

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/7597...095E1B3A812CBF

Unread 03-10-2007, 12:33 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop

My bro's a boxer, about as ripped as that and barely weighs 10 stone.

Unread 03-10-2007, 12:36 PM
</forzagarza>

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
Do you take him for walks in the park?

Unread 03-10-2007, 12:36 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
It's not just a case of size either (although it does help.....oh, and I'll ignore the obvious nob gags), it's about learning to deal with the kicks and the niggles. Soon it'll just be part of the game for him.

He'll learn because he'll have to. Ronaldo has.

Unread 03-10-2007, 12:37 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Schlongy?

Unread 03-10-2007, 12:43 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
It's not just a case of size either (although it does help.....oh, and I'll ignore the obvious nob gags), it's about learning to deal with the kicks and the niggles. Soon it'll just be part of the game for him.

He'll learn because he'll have to. Ronaldo has.
seconded. or seconded. depending on whether I am wearing my fake QC wig.

Unread 03-10-2007, 12:44 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
seconded. or seconded. depending on whether I am wearing my fake QC wig.

Fake?

Mine's real.

Unread 03-10-2007, 01:10 PM
Firswood Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
And yet along with Ronnie was our only real creative player.
wouldn't disagree, his passing was poor though

Unread 03-10-2007, 01:14 PM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Schlongy?
Nah its not me mate, one of our younger brothers. Only been boxing two years, went straight into the amatuers on the back of no experiance and has a record of 12-4. Same guy beat him three times, the other guy who beat him got starched in the second round of the rematch. He's pretty £#%&!ing good actually.
Closed Thread