United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-10-2012, 03:08 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I see, so Chelsea just weren't arsed and thought they'd just let Atletico run in 4 goals against them?

Righty-o.
Pretty much

Unread 10-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Falcao will never reach the level Tevez was at in 2009/10. Not many players will tbf.
can't see anyone reaching 23 league goals in one season ever again. was some kind of miracle.

Unread 10-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Grimson

Quote:
I detect some anti-Boca vibes here. Crazy to claim Falcao is anywhere near Tevez as a player. Better aerially but that's it.

No football coach would pick Falcao over Carlitos, I am certain about that. He's been fantastic this season and is still nowhere near his best.

Falcao will never reach the level Tevez was at in 2009/10. Not many players will tbf.
Nah, not anti-Boca. Just seen enough of Tevez to see him for what he is - a pretty good goalscorer who has had streaks of productivity along with streaks of mediocrity.

And another 'chips were down' moment he bottled was 'that' QPR game.

Unread 10-10-2012, 04:54 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
I detect some anti-Boca vibes here. Crazy to claim Falcao is anywhere near Tevez as a player. Better aerially but that's it.

No football coach would pick Falcao over Carlitos, I am certain about that. He's been fantastic this season and is still nowhere near his best.

I would

Unread 10-10-2012, 05:22 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
can't see anyone reaching 23 league goals in one season ever again. was some kind of miracle.

Carlitos....:£#%&!er:

Unread 10-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Sumo

Default Entered this late

Falcoa will join Chelsea if he comes to play in EPL imo not City but I've heard today from a source (heinz) that the bindippers will be given 50mill in January to buy him.

Unread 10-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumo
Falcoa will join Chelsea if he comes to play in EPL imo not City but I've heard today from a source (heinz) that the bindippers will be given 50mill in January to buy him.
He wont join a team not in the Champions League. PSG, Zenit, Chelsea, City - any number of teams will be prepared to throw plenty of money at him, and he won't be cup tied for any of them.

Unread 10-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Sumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
He wont join a team not in the Champions League. PSG, Zenit, Chelsea, City - any number of teams will be prepared to throw plenty of money at him, and he won't be cup tied for any of them.
Misread your post, them £#%&!ing tabs I take I tell thee ...make me see things.

About your post, fair enough.

Unread 10-10-2012, 07:31 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Why won't he join a team that plays in the UCL? And if your theory is right then probably he'll join them Scouse @#%&!s who are so called after him.
Will you stop using 3 letter abbreviations ffs?

Unread 10-10-2012, 07:33 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

UCL...EPL.......GTF

Unread 10-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Sumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
£#%&! off

Unread 10-10-2012, 07:43 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Why won't he join a team that plays in the UCL? And if your theory is right then probably he'll join them Scouse @#%&!s who are so called after him.
His theory says he won't join the Scouse

Unread 10-10-2012, 08:51 PM
Sumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
His theory says he won't join the Scouse
That medication I take is making me mis-read things tonight

Thanks for correcting me

Unread 14-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

Done an interview on Colombia radio yesterday: The chance of playing in another league and for another club will come. I know that in time I will go to a different team.

Better Chelsea than City I suppose. Disgusting either way, £#%&!ing Mickey Mouse clubs.

Unread 14-11-2012, 04:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Done an interview on Colombia radio yesterday: The chance of playing in another league and for another club will come. I know that in time I will go to a different team.

Better Chelsea than City I suppose. Disgusting either way, £#%&!ing Mickey Mouse clubs.
great.

hopefully by that time Welbeck would have assumed his rightful place as europe's best striker.

Unread 14-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Sloppy

Roberto Mancini and his team have had discussions with Falcao’s representatives, most notably his agent, Jorge Mendes. It’s reported that El Tigre is asking for a £5 million (after tax) per year wage, which can be easily given to him by City.

Unread 14-11-2012, 04:30 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Roberto Mancini and his team have had discussions with Falcao’s representatives, most notably his agent, Jorge Mendes. It’s reported that El Tigre is asking for a £5 million (after tax) per year wage, which can be easily given to him by City.

175k a week. City would save money binning off Tevez for him.

Unread 14-11-2012, 04:31 PM
Pop

He wasn't submitted for Atletico's Europa League squad either. Looks like he'll be lining out alongside Aguero in a few weeks then.

Unread 14-11-2012, 04:31 PM
red in cumbria

Has he started talking about being "excited by the project" yet?? :shakehead:

Unread 14-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
175k a week. City would save money binning off Tevez for him.
Balotellis off in jan.
Closed Thread