United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-04-2015, 10:50 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayalexander
How do you know what he'll be like?

By the way, I'm 21. Not that it's any of your business.
I don't and neither do you but proclaiming a kid playing at left back/centre halves is likely to become one of the best midfielders in the world is a bit of a reach. Would you have even made the connection if he was white btw?

21, suppose we could put it down to the naivety of youth.

You know the way you think football works? It doesn't at all.

Pay attention to the likes of S/Side and the other sages. There are some decent podcasts and blogs out there too probably. You're clearly not a complete idiot and are quite adept at writing words and whatnot. It's just the kind of stuff you come out with is normally way wide of the mark.

Sit back, relax and enjoy the game. Lots of great books to read too. Just remember that even though Football Manager is a belting game it's not how it works anymore than me playing ACDC rockband makes me Angus Young.

Unread 13-04-2015, 10:51 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
Oh they do.

And so what, the league isn't very good. De Gea is our player of the season.
Same for every team. 3rd though, needs tweaking not wholesale changes.

They don't though do they, Lewandowski will be at Bayern next season regardless of what the Daily Star have to say.

Unread 13-04-2015, 10:52 AM
dunk

Don't know what to make of Shaw or his season tbh, doesn't feel like I've seen him anything like enough.

Rooney's going nowhere btw, here for the rest of his career now I feel. His attitude has improved enormously this year tbf. Be interesting if we do reinforce midfield and attack going into next season though...

Jones and Smalling have to stay. Both improving game on game this season, both English and are keeping Rojo out and challenging van Gaal's preference for left footed left sided CB..

Unread 13-04-2015, 10:53 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
I despise every post of yours that I read. You are an utter #@&%! of the highest order.
Never seen Jake this riled

The forum’s been in almost as brutal a mood as United since the derby. The most unassuming of fredsters throwing haymakers around atm. Absolute scenes.

Unread 13-04-2015, 10:53 AM
Szekely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I don't and neither do you but proclaiming a kid playing at left back/centre halves is likely to become one of the best midfielders in the world is a bit of a reach. Would you have even made the connection if he was white btw?

Pay attention to the likes of S/Side and the other sages. There are some decent podcasts and blogs out there too probably. You're clearly not a complete idiot and are quite adept at writing words and whatnot. It's just the kind of stuff you come out with is normally way wide of the mark.

Sit back, relax and enjoy the game. Lots of great books to read too. Just remember that even though Football Manager is a belting game it's not how it works anymore than me playing ACDC rockband makes me Angus Young.

Probably thinks ACDC is a custom made football manager midfield position tbf.

Unread 13-04-2015, 10:55 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szekely
Actually made me lol.

Repped.

Unread 13-04-2015, 10:55 AM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Never seen Jake this riled

The forum’s been in almost as brutal a mood as United since the derby. The most unassuming of fredsters throwing haymakers around atm. Absolute scenes.
Just started raining on my holiday. Jay bore the brunt.

Deservedly though, imo

Unread 13-04-2015, 10:56 AM
jayalexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps

You're a muppet mate.

You do realise players can adapt to different positions, yes? They're not robots. They don't just spawn out of the womb with a position tag stuck to their toes. Blackett's a CB with good physical presence, height and passing ability. He's also got a Rocket of a free kick. He most certainly has the attributes to become a good CDM in the future.

Unread 13-04-2015, 10:56 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Don't know what to make of Shaw or his season tbh, doesn't feel like I've seen him anything like enough.

Rooney's going nowhere btw, here for the rest of his career now I feel. His attitude has improved enormously this year tbf. Be interesting if we do reinforce midfield and attack going into next season though...

Jones and Smalling have to stay. Both improving game on game this season, both English and are keeping Rojo out and challenging van Gaal's preference for left footed left sided CB..
It's been a stop start season, but he's performed well (The city game he was fantastic) and he'll kick on next year especially as he'll have a full pre-season rather than join half way through (at a new club).

He's quality.

Unread 13-04-2015, 10:58 AM
Crumps

Quote:

World cup, big move, jeggings, stop start stop start through injury. Next season can't start soon enough for the lad. Fit and raring to go he will be. Genuinely have no concerns over him.

Quote:
You're a muppet mate.

You do realise players can adapt to different positions, yes? They're not robots. They don't just spawn out of the womb with a position tag stuck to their toes. Blackett's a CB with good physical presence, height and passing ability. He's also got a Rocket of a free kick. He most certainly has the attributes to become a good CDM in the future.

You're embarassing yourself.

You wouldn't have said it if he was white. Fact

An absolute monster.

When did you start watching football? Where are you from? Post a screenshot of the addict rating thing on Football Manager.

Bet you've never even played headers and volleys have you son?

Unread 13-04-2015, 11:02 AM
dunk

I don't think we can underestimate the role that the jeggings have played in the poor lads season rbh

Unread 13-04-2015, 11:07 AM
Crumps

I think I get what Jay means now.

Unread 13-04-2015, 11:08 AM
jayalexander

What has him being black got to do with it? Did you say "people are only comparing Harry Kane with Alan Shearer cause they're both white"?

Bet you didn't. You only notice it when it's black. Typical racist.

Unread 13-04-2015, 11:09 AM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Same for every team. 3rd though, needs tweaking not wholesale changes.

They don't though do they, Lewandowski will be at Bayern next season regardless of what the Daily Star have to say.
Interesting point, seeing as I said none of the central defenders are likely to go

I lived in Munich (again) for 2 months earlier this season, my rumour generator is a German girl very good at getting CL final tickets

Why do you read the Daily Star btw

Unread 13-04-2015, 11:10 AM
dunk

Thumbs down

Quote:
What has him being black got to do with it? Did you say "people are only comparing Harry Kane with Alan Shearer cause they're both white"?

You £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 13-04-2015, 11:10 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Interesting point, seeing as I said none of the central defenders are likely to go

I lived in Munich (again) for 2 months earlier this season, my rumour generator is a German girl very good at getting CL final tickets

I don't, as it's shite and never should you.

He's not leaving Bayern. Top player though.

Unread 13-04-2015, 11:11 AM
dunk

Quote:

Did you see Lewandowski's goal at weekend? Not going anywhere.

Unread 13-04-2015, 11:12 AM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szekely
Maybe not. Comes across as if he might like a bit of AC/DC imo

Quote:
Is Ross Jenkins available?

Unread 13-04-2015, 11:13 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Superb wasn't it?

Robben injury looks to be a blessing for him, Bayern have to go a bit more direct and it suits him much more.

Unread 13-04-2015, 11:14 AM
Crumps

Quote:

I am a huge racist tbf.

Got me on that one.
Closed Thread