United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-04-2015, 09:58 PM
Crumps

Football The Derby (Build Up)

By Christ it's about time we gave someone a hiding.

Us clicking, City in disarray.

Just shut the bastards up and regain the natural balance.

Unread 06-04-2015, 09:59 PM
no fun

2-0 city

Just gtf crumpet

Unread 06-04-2015, 10:01 PM
Sparky***

I'd settle for us just turning up against them tbh. 3 years on the trot they've turned up at old trafford and brushed us aside. I'm £#%&!ing sick of it tbh.

Unread 06-04-2015, 10:01 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
2-0 city

Just gtf crumpet
%@#$&!s, they're all over the shop and have a team full of players that couldn't give a toss.

6-0

Unread 06-04-2015, 10:02 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
2-0 city

Just gtf crumpet
shut up grandad

Unread 06-04-2015, 10:04 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'd settle for us just turning up against them tbh. 3 years on the trot they've turned up at old trafford and brushed us aside. I'm £#%&!ing sick of it tbh.
Would be nice, it's a derby so form usually goes out the window.

Unread 06-04-2015, 10:05 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
shut up grandad
£#%&! off Nicola sturgeon

I will get giddy once we beat the @#%&!s, not before

Unread 06-04-2015, 10:10 PM
est.1878

Is bony out ? City attackers pure ebola atm

5-1 city. We score the best goal again though with a mini riot in north stand over some over done gnocci

Unread 06-04-2015, 10:11 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Would be nice, it's a derby so form usually goes out the window.
They're like a gimpy seal with a broken flipper blowing out wet blood farts, we need to go for the kill. Destroy them. Crush them. Devour them.

We are a Shark btw

Unread 06-04-2015, 10:19 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
£#%&! off Nicola sturgeon

I will get giddy once we beat the @#%&!s, not before
Exactly. Having lost the last 4 I'll be saying £#%&! all this week.

Unread 06-04-2015, 10:19 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
They're like a gimpy seal with a broken flipper blowing out wet blood farts, we need to go for the kill. Destroy them. Crush them. Devour them.

We are a Shark btw
I'd take a scabby 1-0 win right now. City are still a team with very good individuals who if they turn it on can win games out of nothing. We're not going to destroy anybody. We should have put Liverpool to the sword at Anfield but we somehow found a way to let them back into the game.

We could quite easily lose the next two game and then the whole picture changes again for us.

Calm yourselves down because we're setting ourselves up for a £#%&!ing kick in the %@#$&!s next sunday.

Unread 06-04-2015, 10:21 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
I'd take a scabby 1-0 win right now. City are still a team with very good individuals who if they turn it on can win games out of nothing. We're not going to destroy anybody. We should have put Liverpool to the sword at Anfield but we somehow found a way to let them back into the game.

We could quite easily lose the next two game and then the whole picture changes again for us.

Calm yourselves down because we're setting ourselves up for a £#%&!ing kick in the balls next sunday.
ffs

thinkl I'll enjoy my giddyometer after this result tonight for a bit longer pal

Unread 06-04-2015, 10:22 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:

Calm yourselves down because we're setting ourselves up for a £#%&!ing kick in the %@#$&!s next sunday.
Doom Sparky is back, yay

Unread 06-04-2015, 10:23 PM
suedeshoes

Be buzzing with 1-0 and De Gea MOM

Unread 06-04-2015, 10:25 PM
Crumps

Quote:

Calm yourselves down because we're setting ourselves up for a £#%&!ing kick in the balls next sunday.
DESTROY

In all seriousness though us turning up and playing well is all I expect. Now we have a somewhat settled back line/formation and an actual midfield we will be a completely different prospect.

Hit them early, take our chances and they'll crumble.

Unread 06-04-2015, 10:26 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
DESTROY

In all seriousness though us turning up and playing well is all I expect. Now we have a somewhat settled back line/formation and an actual midfield we will be a completely different prospect.

Hit them early, take our chances and they'll crumble.
this ffs

Unread 06-04-2015, 10:27 PM
atticusgrinch

I think we'll pull our trousers down and curl a big smelly turd out onto Manchester City.

Unread 06-04-2015, 10:40 PM
puressence

3 1 rooney brace last min to make it 3 1 angel

Unread 06-04-2015, 10:50 PM
taff

city are the biggest bottlers in the league. this should be good news BUT conversely it means that they are capable of turning in a performance during an especially poor run. anything that removes all vestiges of pressure works to their advantage. it's how they won the league in 2012 and 2014; once expectation had all but died they strung a few wins together. failure is the only mindset they're truly comfortable with.

Unread 06-04-2015, 10:54 PM
Denis Irwell

Still a bit worrying how we don't kill teams off. Never mind Liverpool, even Villa got back into it and it wasn't until late on we could really relax. Having said that, I think we'll sharpen up for this and put on a show.
Closed Thread